I don't care what no one says, if you are crying after losing a sporting event you are...

It is emotional. They cry cause they care. Jordan cried when he won his first Championship. You people are idiots.
I think we all recognize the difference between a player crying and a fan.

The Op was about players
Forget him. I meant most normal people. I know he was talking shit about players. It proves he has never put his heart into a sport. Guys who suck don’t cry after they lose. They are used to it.

I only cried once in wrestling. It was at the end of the state tournament. There was one match I blew. I could have placed 4th but I blew a match I should have had.

So it wasn’t my last match that bothered me. I was getting a metal and I was all state win or lose. And the last guy killed me. It was the match that was for either going for 3rd or going for 5th. I would have placed 4th instead of 6th. But either way I was all state. And I over achieved. I didn’t even know if I’d make it to the state tournament let alone place and be called an all state wrestler. Now my picture is up on the wall at my high school 30 years later. One of the things I’m most proud of.

Forum List

Back