I don’t care what anybody says.

neckbeard1

Rookie
Jan 30, 2017
Why would a young black, millennial entrepreneur be so hated in today’s society? Simply for voting Republican. After all you have to read the political climate, hope for the best, work hard and prosper. Then spread the wealth. I may be hated but I’ll never quit.

Cause the world has done gone crazy over damn politics and have forgotten what's really important.

I think you're right though......hope for the best, work hard, prosper and help others.........and to heck with everyone that doesn't like it! :fu:

The hatred manifest in the GOP: Republicans’ unwarranted animus toward gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, immigrants, Muslims, and minority voters – it’s the party of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate, consistently wrong on the issues, in utter contempt of the Constitution, its case law, and the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

Cause the world has done gone crazy over damn politics and have forgotten what's really important.

I think you're right though......hope for the best, work hard, prosper and help others.........and to heck with everyone that doesn't like it! :fu:
Thanks and one day when you buy one of my products, you can say... I supported this guy back in the day. Thanks again.

Dems better do a head count... Sounds like one walked off the plantation.

Why would a young black, millennial entrepreneur be so hated in today’s society? Simply for voting Republican. After all you have to read the political climate, hope for the best, work hard and prosper. Then spread the wealth. I may be hated but I’ll never quit.

As an older black democrat that has built 3 organizations all I can say to you young millennial is quit whining about being a republican because you will not be liked due to the fact that republican policies don't like you. Secondly, you are not the only black business person and what you need to do is run your business, not your mouth validating the racist views of whites. I support you and wish you well, but you need to understand that now as a black business person you are a leader and what you say and do will be given more importance. Do not play into the racist view that you are not liked because we blacks don't like successful people and only want to find reasons for our failure from the whites in your party. Last, you are not the first or the only black person who has started a business. Blacks ran away from slavery and started businesses. Some of them were burnt down by whites. Madame CJ Walker was the first black millionaire while blacks were getting lynched. She did not side with the lynch mobs though, she fought and advocated to end lynching. So think about that as you say you are a republican.

As an older black democrat that has built 3 organizations all I can say to you young millennial is quit whining about being a republican because you will not be liked due to the fact that republican policies don't like you. Secondly, you are not the only black business person and what you need to do is run your business, not your mouth validating the racist views of whites. I support you and wish you well, but you need to understand that now as a black business person you are a leader and what you say and do will be given more importance. Do not play into the racist view that you are not liked because we blacks don't like successful people and only want to find reasons for our failure from the whites in your party. Last, you are not the first or the only black person who has started a business. Blacks ran away from slavery and started businesses. Some of them were burnt down by whites. Madame CJ Walker was the first black millionaire while blacks were getting lynched. She did not side with the lynch mobs though, she fought and advocated to end lynching. So think about that as you say you are a republican.
Madame CJ Walker, was a great Republican Suffragette who knew how to capitalize on her talents. We can support our kin as we succeed. Let’s follow the path of success and we all win. Fighting among party’s and regressing won’t benefit any cause.

Forum List

Back