‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About San

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook​

The Blaze ^ | 12/17/12 | Jason Howerton

The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.

“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?”

(Excerpt)

Read more at
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook Massacre | TheBlaze.com

Just one of literally tens of thousands that said something retarded on their social media following the tragedy. I don't know understand how this is news. If you think this is bad you should see some of the posts by horrible comedians.

Forum List

Back