I don't care anymore. Repeal the ACA, no skin off my back

Yet the Pubs want to keep that one. Wonder why when young people are soooooo healthy. Good grief. Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.

When we got done with HS we were on our own.

Like I said, you screwed your selves , I am well covered, so I could careless about the voters who voted for Trump when they loose health insurance and get ill or in an accident. I have better things to do than sit and explain the ACA to people who do not want it.

Personally I only care about those who voted for Dems, because as far as I'm concerned the Pubs here deserve what they get.

I also think the Pubs should make a law that uninsured people no longer have access to hospital ER's.
Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.
They want to keep it because the wealthy have kids in college?
Do you ever think before you post?

All the time. If the wealthy didn't have kids in college they would find no need to have them on their parents insurance. Why do you think its there, that is the part they want to keep.
Because many college students can't find jobs. Most students graduate at age 22-23. Why give them 3-5 years to get their own insurance if the job market is so super according to president big-ears?

I notice that you said your parents , things have changed since then. Usual college graduate age is 24 and a good stable insurance paying job takes some time to get.

My parents, followed by my sister with 3 children, and 2/3s of my nieces and nephews with 2 children each, youngest daughter with 2 had a similar set up by 26.

All out of the house by 19.

Sorry, not buying the need for the nanny state til 26 years old

My youngest is in his 2 full time year of college and lives at the dorms, he is 20 . For just a general degree he will graduate at 22. If he wants a Masters or a PHD well who knows how long.
He is a type 1 diabetic and needs to have insurance.

I never had health insurance until I was married and had children.. we had affordable medical care if needed.
Now a Epi Pen that a diabetic needs has raised their crooked price so only a rich wealthy kid can afford it..let alone insulin..

Who's responsible for the high cost of healthcare in America?

The same fuckers that said Obamacare wouldn't cost a dime and would save you $2500 per year.

Actually the high cost has been continually going up since the Rockefeller's gave money to the medical schools...As soon as big $$$ came into play we have corruption and greed, it continues to get worse.

So has the cost of everything else. But it isn't often that the government mandates a product...then oversees a 150-300% increase of the costs of that product in 1 or 2 years.

We see how corruption happens when the government isn't involved as we see with the Big Pharma... Why is it illegal to buy from a different country ( the same drug so much cheaper ) because the politicians vote in favor of the $$$ because they pay for campaigns.

I feel that the medical costs have risen tremendously because of the law that the emergency rooms have to legally see everyone , whether you are a US resident or not.
They use the ER for a cold .
I had an emergency last year and they were treating people in the waiting rooms, and jake up the price

They can't pay or skip the bill, we end up paying for that. I don't hear anyone in congress talking about that..

We need a complete overhaul in Big Pharma and Medical treatment. I see these damn politicians looking the other way.

My parents, followed by my sister with 3 children, and 2/3s of my nieces and nephews with 2 children each, youngest daughter with 2 had a similar set up by 26.

All out of the house by 19.

Sorry, not buying the need for the nanny state til 26 years old

My youngest is in his 2 full time year of college and lives at the dorms, he is 20 . For just a general degree he will graduate at 22. If he wants a Masters or a PHD well who knows how long.
He is a type 1 diabetic and needs to have insurance.

I never had health insurance until I was married and had children.. we had affordable medical care if needed.
Now a Epi Pen that a diabetic needs has raised their crooked price so only a rich wealthy kid can afford it..let alone insulin..

Who's responsible for the high cost of healthcare in America?

The same fuckers that said Obamacare wouldn't cost a dime and would save you $2500 per year.

Actually the high cost has been continually going up since the Rockefeller's gave money to the medical schools...As soon as big $$$ came into play we have corruption and greed, it continues to get worse.

So has the cost of everything else. But it isn't often that the government mandates a product...then oversees a 150-300% increase of the costs of that product in 1 or 2 years.

We see how corruption happens when the government isn't involved as we see with the Big Pharma... Why is it illegal to buy from a different country ( the same drug so much cheaper ) because the politicians vote in favor of the $$$ because they pay for campaigns.

I feel that the medical costs have risen tremendously because of the law that the emergency rooms have to legally see everyone , whether you are a US resident or not.
They use the ER for a cold .
I had an emergency last year and they were treating people in the waiting rooms, and jake up the price

They can't pay or skip the bill, we end up paying for that. I don't hear anyone in congress talking about that..

We need a complete overhaul in Big Pharma and Medical treatment. I see these damn politicians looking the other way.
That's how congress critters supplement their income. IPOs given to them from companies that benefit from friendly legislation.

I have tried my best to alert you to the ACA and I'm tired. I will be back on this site of healthcare, when the
Republicans take away health care and or have their bad replacements.

I am going to love watching all you haters of the ACA bitch and moan. I warned you and you chose not to listen.

There comes a time when children leave home , and they have to be left on their own to get through their own mistakes.

Dear Penelope
Why do people like you only support ACA if it's paid for by people who don't agree with it?
Why wasn't it set up like any other program, where people who support it can pay for it?

* Christian churches, schools and charity outreach has worked that way.
Can you imagine if Christian programs threatened to discontinue ALL their services to people in need
"unless it was MANDATED that all citizens BE FORCED BY GOVT to pay them
or else face a TAX PENALTY OUT OF THEIR INCOME that goes into their programs"

I listed the medical nonprofits such as
* Doctors without Borders
* St. Judes Childrens Hospital
that work and grow to serve more and more people
on a purely VOLUNTARY basis because they work so well!

WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THESE PROGRAMS DON'T EXIST AND AREN'T A CHOICE MODEL FOR GOVT TO REPLICATE?

LOOK HOW MANY MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS THE
CLINTON FOUNDATION AND SOROS HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSAL.
WHERE THEY USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO COLLECT BILLIONS MORE IN POLITICAL DONATIONS!!!

WHY CAN'T THAT BE USED TO ORGANIZE SUPPORT
FOR SUSTAINABLE HEALTH CARE BY PEOPLE WHO
***WANT*** TO INVEST TAXES AND RESOURCES THERE!

ps to Penelope and francoHFW
here's an idea for you, how we could pay for health care without imposing taxes or mandates people don't agree on.

Currently the internet is overloaded with
spam, complaints of abuses, bullying etc.

Why not pass laws where profits from clicks on
contested cases of media abuse go into state or federal funds to pay for health care?

I have tried my best to alert you to the ACA and I'm tired. I will be back on this site of healthcare, when the
Republicans take away health care and or have their bad replacements.

I am going to love watching all you haters of the ACA bitch and moan. I warned you and you chose not to listen.

There comes a time when children leave home , and they have to be left on their own to get through their own mistakes.
Amen, 99% of those on the shit, proboally didn't vote, could care less

Forum List

Back