‘I don’t bluff’

Mann has been proven correct by more than a dozen indepentdent studies. The idiocy for the 'Conservatives' is just that. Next, you will be stating that the farmers in the Mid-West deserve no support because the drought is a figment of their imagination. Oh, wait, your leadership has already stated that.

Mann has been proven correct by more than a dozen indepentdent studies. The idiocy for the 'Conservatives' is just that. Next, you will be stating that the farmers in the Mid-West deserve no support because the drought is a figment of their imagination. Oh, wait, your leadership has already stated that.

The drought is real, Mann's hockey stick is the figment.

Your proof of which is?:eusa_whistle:

Your proof of which is?:eusa_whistle:

He magically made the MWP disappear.

Discovery would KILL Mann (professionally speaking that is).

Now that you've traced the silliness at the focus of your faux protest back to your ilk, you are back to repeating unsupported assertions without standing or merit. Please feel free to explain and support the absurdity you repeat. How would discovery "KILL Mann"? there is nothing that that I'm aware of in his very public life and works indicative of anything that would damage him personally or professionally. Note that blog rumors and distortions are not compelling references or evidences.
Selective perception is a wonderful thing, isn't it? It lets you pretend all those inconvenient truths simply don't exist.

Ah, well, when you put it like that the content and reliability of what you have to offer is just so much easier to understand and properly characterize, thank-you for your assistance!

ROFLOL

Your fraudulent pretense of sophistication is duly noted and summarily rejected.

You make lots of demands for verification, etc. But you offer none.

In case you thought nobody noticed what a poseur you are, you were wrong about that, too.

Meanwhile, why do you support Mann the fraud? Is it that you frauds like to stick together?

LOL. You demonstrate the assinine nature of your argument, I thank you for demonstrating the nature of you arguments so clearly for me, and you think I'm patting you on the back, what a maroon!

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

And despite what you feel, "being a liberal" is NOT an achievement.

Your fraudulent pretense of sophistication is duly noted and summarily rejected.

In case you thought nobody noticed what a poseur you are, you were wrong about that, too.

Meanwhile, why do you support Mann the fraud? Is it that you frauds like to stick together?

LOL. You demonstrate the assinine nature of your argument, I thank you for demonstrating the nature of you arguments so clearly for me, and you think I'm patting you on the back, what a maroon!

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

Still lost lala land I see, I despise liberals at least as much as I do conservatives, do try to keep up your are making yourself look slow and in the crew you are hanging with that takes some doing.

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

So damned hard to deal with cretins.

xpwarningarrogant.jpg

Still lost lala land I see, I despise liberals at least as much as I do conservatives, do try to keep up your are making yourself look slow and in the crew you are hanging with that takes some doing.
Yeah. I've never seen you espouse anything but liberal -- and far left liberal, at that -- ideas.

Nevertheless, I've seen nothing to warrant your arrogance. You may feel you're entitled to ass-kissing, but that has no affect on anyone.

No. He hasn't. Those "investigations" were all lame, as you either know or should know.

The imagination was his and the dutiful but witless acceptance of his nonsense is yours.

It doesn't matter that he used proxy data. THat can be fine. But when he "smoothes" out the proxy data in a way that distorts the outcome, that's piss poor "science" and it is compounded piss poor science to then compare proxy data to actual thermometer readings in the same "study." And it is completely unacceptable science to conceal the data, which he has done and is still doing.

A very informative blog type piece with lots of useful hyperlinks in it:

New SLAAPstick Courtroom Capers as Michael Mann Falls Foul Again | johnosullivan

EXCERPT:

So Steyn should take with a pinch of salt the “warning shot” from Mann’s lawyer claiming that a slew of official investigations “cleared” Mann of any wrongdoing in the 2009 Climategate scandal. Such claims are not what they seem.

Andrew Montford (read his ‘Caspar and Jesus’ paper) is one such expert who deftly explains that those (non-judicial) “Climategate” inquiries fell well short of robust exoneration. This is because they all skirted around the unscientific behavior concerning Mann’s key hidden data. Unfortunately, for Mann he has made himself the plaintiff in this Canadian libel suit and cannot now duck the issue.

In the B.C. Supreme Court Ball’s attorney, Michael Scherr, has a clear run to perfectly demonstrate how climate “scientists” have been (and still are) withholding data that would help to resolve the climate controversy; we may say unscientific behavior, because hiding data makes it difficult or impossible for independent scientists/statisticians to replicate the claimed results.

As we know, Mann’s “dirty laundry” is the withheld r-squared correlation coefficient numbers for the “hockey stick” graph which McIntyre, Wegman, Cuccinelli and others have been desperate to see publicly examined but which Mann (and his university employers) have always kept under wraps. It’s not just the key evidence, but also Mann’s days that are numbered. This is because, as plaintiff in the action, Mann picked the worst possible jurisdiction to do legal battle over his “hockey stick” graph. This is for two key reasons:

-- id.

"As we know, Mann’s “dirty laundry” is the withheld r-squared correlation coefficient numbers for the “hockey stick” graph which McIntyre, Wegman, Cuccinelli and others have been desperate to see publicly examined but which Mann (and his university employers) have always kept under wraps. It’s not just the key evidence, but also Mann’s days that are numbered..."

Remember when Einstein first release his famous e = mc (fill in the blank cause I ain't telling) equation?

I live for the day when all these fakes are booted off campus by real scientists for the academic frauds they are.

A very informative blog type piece with lots of useful hyperlinks in it:

New SLAAPstick Courtroom Capers as Michael Mann Falls Foul Again | johnosullivan

EXCERPT:

So Steyn should take with a pinch of salt the “warning shot” from Mann’s lawyer claiming that a slew of official investigations “cleared” Mann of any wrongdoing in the 2009 Climategate scandal. Such claims are not what they seem.

Andrew Montford (read his ‘Caspar and Jesus’ paper) is one such expert who deftly explains that those (non-judicial) “Climategate” inquiries fell well short of robust exoneration. This is because they all skirted around the unscientific behavior concerning Mann’s key hidden data. Unfortunately, for Mann he has made himself the plaintiff in this Canadian libel suit and cannot now duck the issue.

In the B.C. Supreme Court Ball’s attorney, Michael Scherr, has a clear run to perfectly demonstrate how climate “scientists” have been (and still are) withholding data that would help to resolve the climate controversy; we may say unscientific behavior, because hiding data makes it difficult or impossible for independent scientists/statisticians to replicate the claimed results.

As we know, Mann’s “dirty laundry” is the withheld r-squared correlation coefficient numbers for the “hockey stick” graph which McIntyre, Wegman, Cuccinelli and others have been desperate to see publicly examined but which Mann (and his university employers) have always kept under wraps. It’s not just the key evidence, but also Mann’s days that are numbered. This is because, as plaintiff in the action, Mann picked the worst possible jurisdiction to do legal battle over his “hockey stick” graph. This is for two key reasons:

-- id.

"As we know, Mann’s “dirty laundry” is the withheld r-squared correlation coefficient numbers for the “hockey stick” graph which McIntyre, Wegman, Cuccinelli and others have been desperate to see publicly examined but which Mann (and his university employers) have always kept under wraps. It’s not just the key evidence, but also Mann’s days that are numbered..."

Remember when Einstein first release his famous e = mc (fill in the blank cause I ain't telling) equation?

I live for the day when all these fakes are booted off campus by real scientists for the academic frauds they are.

I agree. Dr. Ball is going to wipe the floor with Mann and his sycophants. Hopefully the judge up there slams Mann and Co. hard for failing to provide the requested info. I wonder if they can be tossed in jail for contempt of court in a civil proceeding?

Wouldn't that be awesome!

Last edited:
Why are people still referring to Mann as a "Scientist"?

Because he is a world class scientist, greatly honored by his peers in the scientific community.

You, on the other hand, are a brainwashed retard, clueless, uneducated in science, and filled with a big steaming pile of BS, misinformation, smears, propaganda and outright lies that you swallowed unquestioningly because your ideological puppet-masters told you to.

What did this great "Scientist" Mann mean by this "Dirty Laundry" comment.

"p.s. I know I probably don’t need to mention this, but just to insure absolutely clarify on this, I’m providing these for your own personal use, since you’re a trusted colleague. So please don’t pass this along to others without checking w/ me first. This is the sort of “dirty laundry” one doesn’t want to fall into the hands of those who might potentially try to distort things…"

Did Newton and Einstein hide their "Dirty laundry"?

Forum List

Back