I don't blame Prez Obama

tenthertoo

...worst of all I'm DULL
Dec 30, 2011
Deep South
He was just the front man for the radical (super) majority in the congress who saw the chance to pass their hopes and dreams of forty years.

Now they've lost their majority and he's doing what's natural, shuffling off to the golf course and vacationing.

THE CONGRESS is the problem

You missed the point. the dems had absolute control for two years and did NOTHING except explode the Debt and burden businesses with regulations and Obamacare. We'll see if the GOP wins how they do their first two years.

He was just the front man for the radical (super) majority in the congress who saw the chance to pass their hopes and dreams of forty years.

Now they've lost their majority and he's doing what's natural, shuffling off to the golf course and vacationing.

THE CONGRESS is the problem

So, what is the focal point of your thread, bad Prez or bad congress? Since you're yelling "THE CONGRESS", I'll agree.

Y'all will soon figure out that "the congress is the problem" will be the driving theme of most of my comments.

Being a "Tenther" I strongly believe that the radically intrusive actions of the fed on the rights and prerogatives of the States and the People stem from the actions and inactions of what is, when you come down to it, the most powerful branch of the fed - the congress.

Y'all will soon figure out that "the congress is the problem" will be the driving theme of most of my comments.

Being a "Tenther" I strongly believe that the radically intrusive actions of the fed on the rights and prerogatives of the States and the People stem from the actions and inactions of what is, when you come down to it, the most powerful branch of the fed - the congress.

Great!! Want to hear what you have to say about 'congress' since you're a constitutional expert. The Prez and his leisure activities, not so much.

Great!! Want to hear what you have to say about 'congress' since you're a constitutional expert.

I've spent a few minutes trying to think of anything I'm an expert of. I couldn't think of any. But I don't need to be "an expert" to think banning incandescent light bulbs(for example) is an egregious intrusion on the "rights of the people".

Last edited:
Great!! Want to hear what you have to say about 'congress' since you're a constitutional expert.

I've spent a few minutes trying to think of anything I'm an expert of. I couldn't think of any. But I don't need to be "an expert" to think banning incandescent light bulbs(for example) is an egregious intrusion on the "rights of the people".

Hey, you don't have to get all frothy on me. I thought all Tenthers were constitutional experts. Thought I was actually paying a complement.

Hey, you don't have to get all frothy on me. I thought all Tenthers were constitutional experts. Thought I was actually paying a complement.

NO problem - AND I thought of one area of expertise, I'm Expert:Rifle and I've got a decoration and notation on my DD214 to prove it. Of course that was more than 50 years ago and it's probably expired.

Thanks for the compliment.

You missed the point. the dems had absolute control for two years and did NOTHING except explode the Debt and burden businesses with regulations and Obamacare. We'll see if the GOP wins how they do their first two years.
First? They will need to find a spine.

With Boehner the Jelly fish as leader, that may be difficult.

Precisely.

I prefer this version of Boehner...

:D(Pre Snicker...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipyvVQ6nX4]What really happened when Pelosi Hands the Gavel to the new speaker - YouTube[/ame]

Precisely.

I prefer this version of Boehner...

:D(Pre Snicker...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipyvVQ6nX4]What really happened when Pelosi Hands the Gavel to the new speaker - YouTube[/ame]

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You must spread it around before giving it again.

Nice vid............

Really The biggest thing that exploded the debt was Bush tax cuts and you can hardly blame Democrats for that, unless you are a Fox "News" watcher.

Really The biggest thing that exploded the debt was Bush tax cuts and you can hardly blame Democrats for that, unless you are a Fox "News" watcher.

May I suggest you assume this position....................................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3901-images.jpg

Forum List

Back