I don't believe I've ever spoken to him -

Damascus Don prolly never spoke with Perry and Nunes either -

:popcorn:

Oh the horror. A billionaire having a party with women there inviting other affluent rich people! Lick me!

None of the known Epstein accusers have ever implicated trump in anything. Virginia Giuffre said she met him once briefly and that he was very nice.

Met WHO ?
I knew Don a little during the Doral project. Talked to him 1/2 dozen times or more. I had a stair and "widows watch" contract on the metal work under Lennar, who was his GC on that project.Don was good people.Never a bad word was said about him other than the usual redneck jealousy "rich fucker/yankee"

Oh the horror. A billionaire having a party with women there inviting other affluent rich people! Lick me!

None of the known Epstein accusers have ever implicated trump in anything. Virginia Giuffre said she met him once briefly and that he was very nice.

Met WHO ?
I knew Don a little during the Doral project. Talked to him 1/2 dozen times or more. I had a stair and "widows watch" contract on the metal work under Lennar, who was his GC on that project.Don was good people.Never a bad word was said about him other than the usual redneck jealousy "rich fucker/yankee"

Virginia said she met trump.

I live 15 minutes from Atlantic City. I’m well aware of who the real Donald trump is. I’ve never heard of anyone ever having anything bad to say about him.

Met WHO ?

I live 15 minutes from Atlantic City. I’m well aware of who the real Donald trump is. I’ve never heard of anyone ever having anything bad to say about him.

youve never spoken to the people he screwed either - admit it.

contractors
Trump College Suckers
women he's called names

etc etc

Met WHO ?

contractors
Trump College Suckers
women he's called names

etc etc

You’ve got serious issues. Seek help.

The left is talking about a meaningful conversation. President of the United States speaks to thousands of people and he was photographed surrounded by people that he bantered with for a short time without remembering. It's cocktail party chit-chat. Personally I wonder if Bernie Sanders ever had a meaningful conversation with avid supporter James Hodgkinson while Hodgkinson lived out of his car in Washington D.C.

Met WHO ?

contractors
Trump College Suckers
women he's called names

etc etc

Funny, my uncle was VP of a major contractor of his back in the 70s-80s. Nothing but very good things to say about Trump.

CNN has lied to you again.

Trump pretends to 'hardly know' the ambassador he recently praised

This is, however, part of an amazing pattern for the president, who routinely pretends to forget his associates at the first sign of trouble.

said he didn’t know Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas after their arrests, despite his previous interactions with them. Of course, they shouldn’t feel too bad about this, since this is the line the president always takes.

As regular readers may recall, after his former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, directly implicated Trump in a felony, the president argued, in reference to the former vice president of the Trump Organization, “Michael Cohen was a PR person who did small legal work, very small legal work.”

Around the same time, in the wake of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder, Trump reportedly told associates he “barely knows“ Mohammed bin Salman.

But that’s just the start of the list. When Paul Manafort was indicted, for example, Trump’s former campaign chairman became some random staffer “who played a very limited role for a very limited amount of time.”

When White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was forced to resign in disgrace, Team Trump decided he was “a former Obama administration official” who did some “volunteer” work for the president.

Carter Page was described as someone Trump “does not know.” George Papadopoulos was dismissed as a “coffee boy.” Trump World even tried to downplay its association with Cambridge Analytica, the Trump campaign’s data firm.

No one outside the White House ever takes this rhetoric seriously, but it’s obviously on the first page of Trump’s playbook, unveiled even when everyone knows it’s laughable.

Met WHO ?

contractors
Trump College Suckers
women he's called names

etc etc

Funny, my uncle was VP of a major contractor of his back in the 70s-80s. Nothing but very good things to say about Trump.

CNN has lied to you again.
The only thing I ever heard "negative" was constant change orders. Which he had no problems paying for those changes. Pain in the ass ? OK. They guy with the check book calls the shots

Forum List

Back