I do wonder ...

If the fetus you save is gay, will you still fight for its rights?

Do you wonder because you've heard a lot of pro-lifers claiming that all homosexuals should be killed, or do you wonder because that's how YOU'D behave, and you're projecting?

• Banned

Do you wonder because you've heard a lot of pro-lifers claiming that all homosexuals should be killed, or do you wonder because that's how YOU'D behave, and you're projecting?

Do what now?

I have to assume you've read none of my posts. Not a problem.

My sister is a lesbian.

Do what now?

I have to assume you've read none of my posts. Not a problem.

My sister is a lesbian.

My God, a person has to break out the Crayolas and draw pictures every time you're addressed. Let me spell it out for you, you shining poster girl for repealing the 19th Amendment:

That is how you would behave toward people you disagree with.

Take your brain out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and THINK with it once in a while.

Oh, by the way, trying to dismiss outrageously offensive insults with an airy handwave and "I'm just feeling silly" accomplishes nothing but to validate the opinion I've always had of you. You weren't feeling silly; you were feeling like liberal trash, just as you always do.

It doesn't matter whether we have the ability to determine sexual orientation at the prenatal statge. The question is a 'what if' and it is a reasonable question, silly or not.

Of course a gay child is as precious as a straight child.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back