I do trust him Trump reflects on Kim meeting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'I do trust him': Trump reflects on Kim meeting
North Korea will denuclearize, President Trump declared in an exclusive interview with ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos just hours after intense and historic negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well lets hope he knows what he's doing with Chubs.

I don't doubt he didn't get the concession, I just wonder how many billions it will cost the US taxpayer.

Few seem to keep in mind that China is tied closely to all these negotiations.
Recall that just a few months ago China's leader had a similar face to face with Kim Jung.

This is as much about the US's relationship with China as it is about de-nuclearization.

I say there's a lot more going on here than meets the eye (or press).
Exactly what, I haven't figured out....but I assure you it's largely about China.

I don't doubt he didn't get the concession, I just wonder how many billions it will cost the US taxpayer.

I predict in the future North Korea will be like south korea.. and Dennis and Trump were the ones who did it.

Recall that just a few months ago China's leader had a similar face to face with Kim Jung.

This is as much about the US's relationship with China as it is about de-nuclearization.

Exactly what, I haven't figured out....but I assure you it's largely about China.
Without China this deal would not happen. Behind the scenes, Trump basically threatened to cripple the Chinese economy with tariffs and quotas, should they not bring N Korea to heel.

Without China this deal would not happen. Behind the scenes, Trump basically threatened to cripple the Chinese economy with tariffs and quotas, should they not bring N Korea to heel.

Another smart poster..

North Korea will denuclearize, President Trump declared in an exclusive interview with ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos just hours after intense and historic negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep. Looked into his eyes and saw his soul. Seen this song and dance before.

Yep. Looked into his eyes and saw his soul. Seen this song and dance before.

No war ..

No?

images (1).jpeg

Trump has made a tactical error with regard to North Korea and its leadership. Two things you can't trust:
Communism and China/North Korean leadership.

Trump has made a tactical error with regard to North Korea and its leadership. Two things you can't trust:
Communism and China/North Korean leadership.

Yeah I agree it can be a shady deal for now , but I suppose we will have our pieces in position so in case he bull shits us we're ready to go.

Forum List

Back