I do not understand.

Yeah but the righties do not have the brains or balls to admit to the reality of it.

Your rhetoric is the made up myth and fairy tale and you lack the brains and balls to recognize that fact.

And you are anti-Semitic, too.
LMAO.

As I stated in another thread on this topic. You either stand up and cheer or be labeled antisemetic.

Thanks for the proving of my statement.
:beer:

No no.

I saw that absurd self serving stupid statement you had made BEFORE I noted one of your OTHER posts.

It just so happens that you ARE focused on "those Jews."

So, you're a bigot. You have plenty of company over there in your narrow-minded world.

Thanks for proving that you are a mindless drone!

Cheers.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Anyone care to enlighten me on how this makes any sense?

I was unaware that we aren't supposed to respect and honor honorable people if they are foreign leaders. It's not like the USA has a monopoly on good people.
We seem to have a serious shortage in our top office.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

I was unaware that we aren't supposed to respect and honor honorable people if they are foreign leaders. It's not like the USA has a monopoly on good people.
We seem to have a serious shortage in our top office.

I like to refer to him as loose "change"

What are we unhappy about, the fact that he spoke to a joint session or that he was right in what he said. The geographic area they are in is there home, it started 2000 years ago. They were forcibly removed and have been trying to get back ever since. I still ask the question as to why no other country in the ME will do anything for the Palestinians. This would not even be an issue of the Jews were not involved. The rest of the Arab world would just ignore them like they have been doing for the past 100 years or so.

What are we unhappy about, the fact that he spoke to a joint session or that he was right in what he said. The geographic area they are in is there home, it started 2000 years ago. They were forcibly removed and have been trying to get back ever since. I still ask the question as to why no other country in the ME will do anything for the Palestinians. This would not even be an issue of the Jews were not involved. The rest of the Arab world would just ignore them like they have been doing for the past 100 years or so.

Exactly they are surround by supposed friends yet none of them will help those poor poor Palestinians who btw have no true claim to the land they want.

True American leaders have supported Israel from its beginning because we share the same ideals.....however BO is our first muslim marxist...historically both muslims and marxists have been diametrically opposed to the Western ideals of freedom, peace and prosperity...

Except what you posted is bullshit. :eek: :eusa_liar:

"Even while we may at times disagree, as friends sometimes will, the bonds between the United States and Israel are unbreakable, and the commitment of the United States to the security of Israel is ironclad. " Obama said.

Obama: US support for Israel 'ironclad' - Americas - Al Jazeera English

On Sunday, Obama reiterated the US's commitment to defending the existence of Israel.

"You also see our commitment to Israel's security in our steadfast opposition to any attempt to de-legitimise the State of Israel," he said.

"As I said at the United Nation's last year, Israel's existence must not be a subject for debate, and efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States."

However, Obama said the current situation in the Middle East was "unsustainable".

'Unbreakable bonds'

Exactly they are surround by supposed friends yet none of them will help those poor poor Palestinians who btw have no true claim to the land they want.

Pals are actually Jordinians. And since Jordan expelled them, Israel has lived with them, instead of exspelling them themselves.

If Israel could do so, and if Israel were to do exactly what President Obama has suggested, what would the practical and very likely outcome be?

Until people wrestle with that one, this discussion is pointless.

And I'll offer one likely outcome. Israel would have FAR less defensible borders. And under EITHER the old realities or these new post-Arab-Spring Realities (especially the latter), it is clear that what remained of the newly trimmed-down Israel WOULD certainly come under attack sooner or later -- probably sooner.

And with their less defensible borders, they might not be able to fend off thier rabid opponents this next time.

So what's the incentive for Israel to "agree" to what President Obama is proposing?

The President is giving them a heads- up to the new realities taking shape in the M.E. Anyone ever heard of the Arab Spring? :rolleyes:

The "new" reality is hardly "new." It's merely been invigorated.

Endorsing the Arab Spring was always a piss-poor notion when it involves scum like the Muslim Brotherhood seizing control of the actions of these Arab nations.

It makes the imminence of the threat to Israel that much more pronounced, perhaps, but doesn't fundamentally alter the precarious position they have almost always been in since their official creation.

The sin Israel is committing, if you boil down the rancid rhetoric here, is that they are too damn stubborn to agree to put their collective head in that nice hangman's noose.

Israel is right to decline the invitation.

Maybe the fucking springfest Arabs can start with the premise they don't like. Israel HAS a right to exist.

The 1967 borders don't work anymore. So stop the whining and just accept the current borders.

THEN -- and only then -- grant Palestine it's official statehood.

What borders? Has Israel defined it's borders yet?

The President is giving them a heads- up to the new realities taking shape in the M.E. Anyone ever heard of the Arab Spring? :rolleyes:

The "new" reality is hardly "new." It's merely been invigorated.

Endorsing the Arab Spring was always a piss-poor notion when it involves scum like the Muslim Brotherhood seizing control of the actions of these Arab nations.

It makes the imminence of the threat to Israel that much more pronounced, perhaps, but doesn't fundamentally alter the precarious position they have almost always been in since their official creation.

The sin Israel is committing, if you boil down the rancid rhetoric here, is that they are too damn stubborn to agree to put their collective head in that nice hangman's noose.

Israel is right to decline the invitation.

Maybe the fucking springfest Arabs can start with the premise they don't like. Israel HAS a right to exist.

The 1967 borders don't work anymore. So stop the whining and just accept the current borders.

THEN -- and only then -- grant Palestine it's official statehood.

What borders? Has Israel defined it's borders yet?

yes, israel, hollywood, miami and parts of NY

Forum List

Back