I do not understand.

It's not fear driven. It's ideology driven. We are not endorsing foreign influence, we are endorsing sanity.

Yes Ideology driven Judeo/Christian religious ideology.

Yep. Once again, the entire world gets to be held hostage to a bunch of made-up myths and fairy tales

Religion is just a jhonny come lately reason to kill each other. They were killing each other long before there were muslims.

NIve post but totally evaded answering my post.

You're getting bent outta shape over Israel, and not the rest of the countries on that list.

Basically, this is phoney outrage.

When Israel doesn't do as we ask, people get all phoney butthurt over it.

But when Russia, Hmas, Columbia, Bosnia, etc don't tow the line, well, that's ok, b/c we have no right to tell another country what to do.

It's anti-Semitism masked as American nationalism.

We have republican Al Sharptons all over this board, desperate to pull the bigot card so they don't have to debate anything like grown ups.

It's not fear driven. It's ideology driven. We are not endorsing foreign influence, we are endorsing sanity.

So you would rather our ideology was influenced by Islamic law?

HUH? Having trouble with reading comprehension?

Our ideology is to be influenced by OUR US law not islamic nor Jewish.
You are having difficulty understanding my point it appears.

Last edited:
Yep. Once again, the entire world gets to be held hostage to a bunch of made-up myths and fairy tales

Yeah but the righties do not have the brains or balls to admit to the reality of it.

Your rhetoric is the made up myth and fairy tale and you lack the brains and balls to recognize that fact.

And you are anti-Semitic, too.
LMAO.

As I stated in another thread on this topic. You either stand up and cheer or be labeled antisemetic.

Thanks for the proving of my statement.
:beer:

this guy was caught on tape admitting to lying to our President about the peace process and you guys praise him and Insult the president?

Wow , some real loyal Americans here
Obama gets all the loyalty and support his actions as President he deserves.
It is easily justifiable to respect the Office of President of the Untied States, but to not respect the person occupying that office. Especially one which does not respect the Office himself.
Obama doesn't even bother to wear a coat and tie when in the Oval Office. How bad is that?
He appears in public on official business without at least wearing a suit jacket. Breach of protocol.
The President does not get "dress down day".

Yeah but the righties do not have the brains or balls to admit to the reality of it.

Your rhetoric is the made up myth and fairy tale and you lack the brains and balls to recognize that fact.

Funny, it always starts with the cries of outrage over tax $$ going to foreign countries, then it becomes Israel in specific and quickly becomes an attack on Judeo/Christian beliefs as being "fairy tales"

These folks are so predictable. Throw a bag of excrement into the forest, they will step in it every time.

LMAO.

As I stated in another thread on this topic. You either stand up and cheer or be labeled antisemetic.

Thanks for the proving of my statement.
:beer:

Like I said earlier, this board is filled with the republican version of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

All they have is the bigot card.

Damn no coat and tie oin the oval office! That is deserving of impeachment for sure.

Does he wear cowboy boots though?

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Anyone care to enlighten me on how this makes any sense?

anyone care to tell me what you are even talking about ?

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Don't bother.... it's the last gasp of a totally vapid argunment. She's gone full circle and is now babbling about cowboy boots.

I was unaware that we aren't supposed to respect and honor honorable people if they are foreign leaders. It's not like the USA has a monopoly on good people.

I was unaware that we aren't supposed to respect and honor honorable people if they are foreign leaders. It's not like the USA has a monopoly on good people.

Respect and honor?
You have not been following the threads on this have you?

Or is this intentional minimalization?

You're getting bent outta shape over Israel, and not the rest of the countries on that list.

But when Russia, Hmas, Columbia, Bosnia, etc don't tow the line, well, that's ok, b/c we have no right to tell another country what to do.

so you are saying that all those other countries you mentionsed has as much influence in our government as Israel does?

Ok, so now we are going down into degrees of influence?

Your outrage is phoney.

How many times have you heard: We can't do this b/c of Russia
Be nice b/c India might..
Give them money so they will....

Be pissed about all of it.

I am.

None of these countries deserve our money. Least of all Hamas and Russia

Don't bother.... it's the last gasp of a totally vapid argunment. She's gone full circle and is now babbling about cowboy boots.

I should have known. the thread was started by a liberal

So you would rather our ideology was influenced by Islamic law?

HUH? Having trouble with reading comprehension?

Our ideology is to be influenced by OUR US law not islamic nor Jewish.
You are having difficulty understanding my point it appears.

Not at all. Our established US law is based on Judeo-Christian values, not Sharia. Mr Netanyahu represents a country that shares our established values more closely than the Muslims surrounding her. It seems logical that someone who respects US law would support someone who supports similar values over one who apparently doesn't.

A fiscally conservative social liberal.

Closer to a libertarian than anything else.

What has Ron Paul to say on this issue I wonder?

It's anti-Semitism masked as American nationalism.

I wouldn't say that.

US hates all religion equally. I just want him to see that it's clouding his judgment on this one.
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back