I do not understand.

Actually I was looking for a reason why some support a foreign leader and celebrate his influence in our own government. Ironically by those claiming to be the most patriotic.

Guess I am looking in the wrong place.

don't go looking for love here either :eusa_whistle:

So you would rather our ideology was influenced by Islamic law?

HUH? Having trouble with reading comprehension?

Our ideology is to be influenced by OUR US law not islamic nor Jewish.
You are having difficulty understanding my point it appears.

Not at all. Our established US law is based on Judeo-Christian values, not Sharia. Mr Netanyahu represents a country that shares our established values more closely than the Muslims surrounding her. It seems logical that someone who respects US law would support someone who supports similar values over one who apparently doesn't.
You forget about these?:
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Israel Public Affairs Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Former Senator William Fulbright, in the 1970s, and former senior CIA official Victor Marchetti, in the 1980s, contended that AIPAC should have registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).[24] FARA requires those who receive funds or act on behalf of a foreign government to register as a foreign agent.
I'm going to stop posting on these religion threads because all they result in is mindless, shouting- matches.

Not at all. Our established US law is based on Judeo-Christian values, not Sharia. Mr Netanyahu represents a country that shares our established values more closely than the Muslims surrounding her. It seems logical that someone who respects US law would support someone who supports similar values over one who apparently doesn't.
You forget about these?:
Former Senator William Fulbright, in the 1970s, and former senior CIA official Victor Marchetti, in the 1980s, contended that AIPAC should have registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).[24] FARA requires those who receive funds or act on behalf of a foreign government to register as a foreign agent.
I'm going to stop posting on these religion threads because all they result in is mindless, shouting- matches.

This should not be a religion thread. But I guess some see it that way because it is Israel and not India or someplace.

Sheesh I would just like to see Israel play by the same rules as everyone else. Particiapte in Nuculear weapons/WMD/cluster munitions, talks, treaties etc. Somehow they get a free pass though.

Last edited:
Actually I was looking for a reason why some support a foreign leader and celebrate his influence in our own government. Ironically by those claiming to be the most patriotic.

Guess I am looking in the wrong place.

hellll no, here ya go pardner...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobJc5cnk68&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Mexican President Calderon Asks Congress to Pass Immigration Reform‬‏[/ame]

frankly, I think you were trolling but hey, we all do it;)

You forget about these?:

This should not be a religion thread. But I guess some see it that way because it is Israel and not India or someplace.

Sheesh I would just like to see Israel play by the same rules as everyone else. Particiapte in Nuculear weapons/WMD/cluster munitions, talks, treaties etc. Somehow they get a free pass though.
Thats the prob w/ an Israel thread. You want to have an intelligent discussion but someone, invariably a rightie, always plays the religion card & the thread goes to sh*t.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Anyone care to enlighten me on how this makes any sense?

I don't understand a President who kowtows to our enemies and treats our allies like shit.

Anti-uscitizen,

Listen fool:

Read the Op-ed of the thread: Israel is our ONLY Ally in the Mid East.

I do not understand all of the pride in a foreign leaders influence in our US government by those who claim to be the most patriotic in America....

Anyone care to enlighten me on how this makes any sense?

I don't understand a President who kowtows to our enemies and treats our allies like shit.

Anti-uscitizen,

Listen fool:

Read the Op-ed of the thread: Israel is our ONLY Ally in the Mid East.

Op ed? I started the thread.

Saudia Arabia is not our ally? Quait is not our ally? Baharain is not our ally? United Arab Emirates?

Iraq is not our ally after we brought them democracy?

this guy was caught on tape admitting to lying to our President about the peace process and you guys praise him and Insult the president?

Wow , some real loyal Americans here

People lie all the time. When you start calling Obama on his lies you can start calling others on theirs.

That said, I do not praise Netanyahu, I just mock Obama. It isn't like I have to work hard to do it either, it is even easier than Bush.

Umm Reagan ended the cold war. We must adjust and move on.
My point is "patriots" celebrating undue influence in OUR government by foreign countrys.

Name one that doesn't have influence; U.S. Foreign Aid Summary

Israel Egypt Colombia Jordan Pakistan Peru Indonesia Kenya Bolivia Ukraine India Haiti Russia Ethiopia West Bank/ Gaza [That's Hamas, a terror group] Liberia Bangladesh Bosnia

I underlined the countries that have an actual need. So why are we giving aid to them? B/c they have influenced us to be thier parents. Americans have a vast amount of guilt.

We do it right. For all our dickering, people wish their country was run like ours. But then we see little Raul, with flies on his face and someone asking us to send money, so we feel guilty and ask our reps to send our tax money there, then the neighbors say they are hungry, so we send blah blah on and on..

I have no problem with people sending their own money to foreign countries by their choice, it's the federal gov't forcing us to do it that's the problem.

A Ron Paul fan.

You forget about these?:

They spy on us, we spy on them, everyone spies on everybody, why are you upset?

It takes two sides to have mindless shouting matches.

New Topics

Forum List

Back