CDZ I do not understand the fascination with and demand for semi-automatic rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.
we still have a FREE Country , And maybe as a foreigner to America you don't understand the purpose of the SECOND Amendment XELOR ,
So if I have a 2nd Amendment right, then where can I buy a cruise missile, some grenades, maybe some anti-aircraft missiles... You know, all the stuff we're not allowed to buy.

Pay the tax and you can have grenades.
What about the other stuff? And nukes? Otherwise my rights are being infringement, AND THEY SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, sir.
Then go get you one... Do you got pockets deeper than Iran? No? Then why are you crying about not being able to afford a product that you cannot make, nor find for purchase?
It's illegal to sell anti-aircraft missiles and nukes in the US, didn't you know that? Isn't my 2nd Amendment right being infringed? Or are we only trying to protect the gun manufacturers?

we still have a FREE Country , And maybe as a foreigner to America you don't understand the purpose of the SECOND Amendment XELOR ,
So if I have a 2nd Amendment right, then where can I buy a cruise missile, some grenades, maybe some anti-aircraft missiles... You know, all the stuff we're not allowed to buy.

What about the other stuff? And nukes? Otherwise my rights are being infringement, AND THEY SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, sir.

You already infringed your own intelligence, so what do you care?
I'm trying to figure out why everyone gets their short and curlies in a knot when there are tons of weapons that you can't buy. So why all the fake outrage?

th

Are you going to place the same limits on all law enforcement agencies?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm trying to figure out why everyone gets their short and curlies in a knot when there are tons of weapons that you can't buy. So why all the fake outrage?
Because you gun grabbers to convice the government to take away the weapons we can afford to buy.
So if Bill Gates can afford nukes, or some rich Arab-American, you'd support them having some and being sold at your local gun store?

Then go get you one... Do you got pockets deeper than Iran? No? Then why are you crying about not being able to afford a product that you cannot make, nor find for purchase?
It's illegal to sell anti-aircraft missiles and nukes in the US, didn't you know that? Isn't my 2nd Amendment right being infringed? Or are we only trying to protect the gun manufacturers?
Show me the citation that backs up your claim. Americans sell anti aircraft missiles all the time. Just ask the Russians.

th

*****SMILE*****

Anyone who's into Queensryche has to be a major poofter. :biggrin:

"You do not understand the fascination with and demand for semi-automatic rifles"
and I don't understand the fascination with the demand for the Toyota Prius. The great thing is that we don't have to understand anything except that is a personal choice that we are free to make in America. If that upsets you........Move

Last edited:

Show me the citation that backs up your claim. Americans sell anti aircraft missiles all the time. Just ask the Russians.
So why don't they sell nukes, mines or AA missiles down at the local gun store? I'll tell you why, they aren't allowed to. So doesn't "shall not be infringed" really matter?

th

*****SMILE*****

th

You didn't answer the question...

Are you going to place those same limits on all law enforcement agencies?

*****SMILE*****

Because you gun grabbers to convice the government to take away the weapons we can afford to buy.
So if Bill Gates can afford nukes, or some rich Arab-American, you'd support them having some and being sold at your local gun store?
A local gun store cannot afford one. You clearly don’t understand the complexity of nuclear weapons. Otherwise you have chosen another hill for your argument to be slaughtered on.

So why don't they sell nukes, mines or AA missiles down at the local gun store? I'll tell you why, they aren't allowed to. So doesn't "shall not be infringed" really matter?
Actually if the vendor has the appropriate liscences... He can. Or do you think there’s some magical workshop somewhere where elves secretly fill the governments inventory?

th

*****SMILE*****

th

You didn't answer the question...

Are you going to place those same limits on all law enforcement agencies?

*****SMILE*****

Ok Tull. That's better.

As to your question, law enforcement should never be outgunned like they are because of sales of AR15 types. They should never have to be put in that kind of harm's way, but who cares, right?

Because it’s a gun store. Not a missile store. Ask the owner the next time you drop by...

A local gun store cannot afford one. You clearly don’t understand the complexity of nuclear weapons. Otherwise you have chosen another hill for your argument to be slaughtered on.
If I put an ad in the NY Times saying that I want to buy a nuke, I'll get arrested. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Actually if the vendor has the appropriate liscences... He can. Or do you think there’s some magical workshop somewhere where elves secretly fill the governments inventory?
Actually, no vendor has a license to sell nukes, AA missiles... I dare you to find one.

If I put an ad in the NY Times saying that I want to buy a nuke, I'll get arrested. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
Have you tried?

Actually, no vendor has a license to sell nukes, AA missiles... I dare you to find one.
So... elves it is then?

Have you tried?
Ok, I'll do it. Give me your name and address. :biggrin:

So... elves it is then?
... to sell to ordinary US citizens. There, now you won't look so foolish by pretending you don't know what we're talking about.

Oops... found one... Got your wallet ready?
Missiles & Guided Weapons · Lockheed Martin

Last edited:
So... elves it is then?
... to sell to ordinary US citizens. There, now you won't look so foolish by pretending you don't know what we're talking about.
Define ordinary...Ordinarily we all are obliged to follow the same rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back