I do not fight for the freedom of a President to

GunnyL said:
My ID and avatar merely state that I am a GunnerySergeant in the USMC (retired). By your continually trying to dishonestly twist it into anything more or less than what it is, you're just letting everyone who reads your drivel know what an insecure little jackass you are.

You fight for NOTHING that is good for this Nation. You run your mouth AGAINST this Nation, ranting and railing against everything good about it, and lying your ass off in doing it.

Regardless what you may or may not have done in the past, you are garbage NOW, and you don't deserve the freedoms provided by others better than you that this Nation offers.

Deflect if you will, but the fact is, you never miss a chance to claim what a freakin' hero you think you are. Let's recap ..... you have not missed one hostile action from Vietnam to Desert Storm (like that's going to happen); yet, you have this pathetic, anti-American ideology.

So what you are saying is you fought 30 years for everything you hate. Amazing that you would even attempt to pass off such bullshit. I can't even imagine a nimrod like you lasting more than a hitch, much less 30 years; which, requires a pride in professionalism absent in your posts.

Stop bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight. You get shot down every time, jackass.

Oh Gunny, you forgot that he was in school at a time they forced him to pray and recite the Pledge of Alligence. They did that way back when, so he must have been quite the picture in a uniform in Desert Storm. What are you Psycho? 70 or so?

Kathianne said:
Oh Gunny, you forgot that he was in school at a time they forced him to pray and recite the Pledge of Alligence. They did that way back when, so he must have been quite the picture in a uniform in Desert Storm. What are you Psycho? 70 or so?

Yeah, he sure has been a busy little beaver, hasn't he?

Seems to me, three people would be fortunate to accomplish what he's claiming.

Only 55, thank you, Kathiany. I was in the 1st grade in 1955. The words "under God" had not yet reached our pledge of allegiance, as my teacher of that time understood it. The words changed for me in 1956. I guess it was there I began to question the integrity and purpose of the solemn sayings and rituals of Powers that Be within the public school I attended.

I was raised a Christian, but Richard Nixon taught me I didn't have to be.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:

Psychoblues said:
Only 55, thank you, Kathiany. I was in the 1st grade in 1955. The words "under God" had not yet reached our pledge of allegiance, as my teacher of that time understood it. The words changed for me in 1956. I guess it was there I began to question the integrity and purpose of the solemn sayings and rituals of Powers that Be within the public school I attended.

I was raised a Christian, but Richard Nixon taught me I didn't have to be.

Psychoblues

"Under God" was added in 1954, not 1956, and the religious attitude was always there. In fact, the pledge was originally written by a Baptist minister. Under God was added to accentuate, not add, religious overtones in response to our fight against the "Godless" communists.

If you were in first grade in 1956, this would mean you weren't even in school yet when the pledge was changed, making me wonder what kind of childhood you had if you actually remember it happening. First political thing I even remember was the Clinton tax hike, which happened when I was about 10, unless you count the Berlin Wall, which happened when I was 7. Do you actually remember something political that happened when you were 4? In fact, you not only noticed it, but began to question government at 4? That's messed up, dude. I thought the government was perfect until I was about 10 or so.

Hobbit said:
See, this is the base problem of the liberal ideology. They don't believe in evil, because all morality is relative. According to Muslim customs, it's perfectly ethical to saw the heads off infidels, so we have to respect that and just let them do it. Trying to comprehend this is painful, but it's the only way you can understand liberals.

They may not believe in evil but that doesn't mean evil doesn't exist. You just have to blind yourself to it or dull your senses to it through your own acts of evil that you become dead to anything that is good.

I understand liberals completely. And I know they are wrong. By being unwilling to acknowledge evil they become its accomplice. And as long as I draw breath I will speak out against it because if I didn't do what I can do than evil has won everything that is within my sphere of influence.

Psychoblues said:
declare a war on terrorism and spread it to include anyone that he doesn't particularly agree with. I fight for the upholding of the American Constitution, what it means to me, and the general welfare of the peoples that comprise the population of the United States Of America. I've fought for and continue to be proud of that fight.

I do not fight for companies like Monsanto, Conagra, and others that develop faulty products that ultimately kill people but reap some short term financial benefit for themselves but rob others of their abilities to simply live honest and productive lives. I've fought against that kind of immunity and I'm proud of that fight.

I do not fight for companies like DuPont, Union Carbide, and others that demonstrably create products that are beneficial to most all of us but they deny and somehow "legally" obfuscate and escape their responsibilities for their mistakes thus placing their burdens of ill-thinking on the rest of us. Dead and alive. I'm proud of this fight and I think you should be as well.

I do not fight for corporations like Enron, Worldcom, and others that claim "generally accepted accounting principles" while robbing their shareholders, their employees and American taxpayers and destroying actual human lives in the process. I expect total and complete honesty from our corporations and our government and I've fought for all that and I still do. I hope you do too.

War is never comfortable unless one is protected from it's consequences. War is never desirable unless one has a profit to be realized and is also protected. History proves that war is never the answer. In an enlightened society, war is completely unnecessary and in a truly religious society war is totally and completely and morally WRONG. READ YOUR BIBLES, KORANS, YOUR TORANS, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR TRANSCRIPTS OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE!!!!!!

Believe me, WAR is a bitch. We have other alternative measures precluding WAR and they're what I mainly fight FOR!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

THE CONSTITUTION does not provide that YOU get to decide unanimously what you/THE US is fighting for.

Psychoblues said:
WAR is quite simply a failure to adequately communicate. I fight wars in my personal life every day. I haven't killed anyone yet, in my personal life, can you dig it?

so, daily, you fail to communicate adequately ? SOMEHOW I believe that :)

Stephanie said:
Oh the heck you haven't been sitting around pounding a keyboard without direction or second thought's. And we're the unfortunate one's who have to sit and read the crap.... :eek: :cry:

Stephanie,,,you have to look at guys like psycho as pure entertainment, and also for good practice when you get into a real life debate about such issues.

For example, I was warming up for my baseball game, a bunch of sober alcoholics, and this guy mentioned President Bush has done nothing but fail at all his business ventures. Like the true parrot, he knew nothing except that line

SO, I simply quizzed him, what do you know about PRESIDENT Bush's businesses in Texas? Can you name one company? Can you name what the businesses were? Do you know he turned one failing company into the most profitable in its industry? (the texas rangers)

Do you know that many, many sucessful businessmen go through a string of failures before they hit that one jackpot of a sucessful one?

after the game, a few people came up to me and started discussing the topic with sincere interest. They said they were quite surprised to hear the info that I gave them, as they thought differently, due to the MSM's presentations.

Semper Fi said:

The American Revolution was indeed a war, which lead to the birth of the USA. Might I remind you that the Constitution and the Liberty that you defend were derrived from a war. It insults me and you and all of the Servicemembers and any Patriot for you to say that war is never the answer.

Thank you for your service.

Thank you for your reply to sir idiot.

Its difficult for people like me who never had a chance to serve, to argue with people who have, yet are sorely mistaken about things regarding war, because they can always bring up the bogus, "I served and you didnt" card.

Thing is, people like you who did serve, fought for EVERYONES right to have an opinion, and EQUAL opinion on if we should go to war. (although IM SERIOUSLY in support of anyone who has seen active combat duty to get TWO votes, woefully the opposite of those the psycho support, the dems, who tried to supress the military vote)

The MSM propagates many misunderstanding and errors to the point that fiction becomes fact in the minds of most, including those like us.

examples are "thou shalt not murder" has routinely become "thou shalt not kill" (you will see 'thou shalt not kill' at any anti death penalty rally)

right ot privacy is in the constitution,, (it isnt)

seperation of church and state is in the constitution, if you asked 10 people on the street if those actual words are in the constitution, its amazing how many would think they are.

now, to my main point.

A little correction so maybe we can reverse the false info that has been routinely portrayed.

The constitution does provide the President with the ability to declare war.
what it gives congress the power to do is to FUND the war.
The president can send troops whereever, whenever he likes.

Stephanie said:
the oppertunity's are there, you only need to reach out and grab them..... You need the will, and the ball's :halo: :kiss2: oh phooey, I'm going to get trashed for my spelling...) My spell checker is not working, and I guess to physo, neither is my brain.... :funnyface

OPPORTUNITIES :):)

GunnyL said:
Yeah Stef, pay attention to psycho ..... he never once fails to call attention to his alleged military service nor pat himself on the back for it, almost always in an attempt to defend his closed-minded, extremist, wannabe-intellectual-elitist political viewpoints.

Happens everytime he has a beer. :alco:

You think he ever has only one beer? :)

Psychoblues said:
Believe me, WAR is a bitch. We have other alternative measures precluding WAR and they're what I mainly fight FOR!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

This is so unbelievably FUNNY!

Uh, I oppose violence and I will punch anyone who disagrees with me!

dude, dont you claim over and over and over that you fought in a war?
Dont you claim the reason for fighting?
Now you claim it was unecessary?

Psychoblues said:
History proves that war is never the answer. In an enlightened society, war is completely unnecessary and in a truly religious society war is totally and completely and morally WRONG. READ YOUR BIBLES, KORANS, YOUR TORANS, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR TRANSCRIPTS OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE!!!!!!

Psychoblues

TORANS,,hahahhahahhahahah

how many beers did you have before you posted this???

Uh, dude, didnt God command the Jews into war?
Didnt Mohamed go to war?

hmmm, ouch!

History proves war is never the answer? Please, dont dodge this one, what was the answer to Hitler?

I might remind you, Chamberlain attempted to persuade Hitler from agression without war. Go ask the Poles of 1939 how they felt about that solution. Oh, speaking of solutions, how about asking the Jews of europe circa 1935-1945 what they thought about that solution, errr, "final solution".

Psychoblues said:
Do you understand "innuendo"? Obviously not or you would certainly understand that all refutation of my argument here in USMB are purely "innuendo" and nothing more. There have been a few arguments that I've presented here that refuted but the refutation has been proven false in later information provided by no less than our trusted national journalists and correspondents.

I simply ask for logical debate and all you have to offer is personal attack. Have you no additional ammunition? So far, the Republicans have demonstrated only personal attack and no other credible refutation of anything. Are you one of those? This Democrat pretty much dismisses all that as the workings of small minds and weak positions.

Psychoblues

P.S. The Brother of "innuendo" is "personal attack".

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDe,

you must wear brown pants all the time. Its the only way to hide that constant dribble of a brown stain in the crotch, i.e. you are so full of shit, hahahahhahahahha

so, ok, repubs only believe in personal attack and cant refute anything?

Lets take minimum wages.

In california, there was a proposistion for a minimum wage increase.

Lets look at some facts.
MOST on minimum wages are school kids, college kids, or part time workers, or second incomes for households. Unlike the image the dems want to portray, that those poor minimum wage workers cant possibly support a family on those salaries, as though hardly any of them support families on that (further hint, untill you can get beyond a minimum wage job, dont have kids, they are YOUR RESPONSABILITY not the states)

minimum wage increases results in the loss of jobs for those on minimum wage.
SORRY, but thats simply a STATISTICAL FACT.

Increases in mimimum wages hurts many, many small businesses, and in fact has forced some to downsize and/or go out of business. In fact, increases in mimimum wages hurts the BIG CORP's less than the small businesses, as they are able to absorb the losses more than a mom and pop organization, hence, your support of increased mimimum wages supports BIG CORP over small business.

This is extremely telling of liberals:
an organization, supporting the increase of minimum wage proposistion here in california, was operating as a business. They actually had the balls to go to court and ask for exemption from the current minimum wage laws. Their arguement was that if they had to pay the current mimimum wages, with the capital they had to run their operation, they couldnt possibly hire enough people to get out the message how they would like to and be sucessful

DUH I think that speaks for itself.

Sooooooo, this is your argument and proof of your incredible insight. I'll let someone other than myself decide that.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl said:
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDe,

you must wear brown pants all the time. Its the only way to hide that constant dribble of a brown stain in the crotch, i.e. you are so full of shit, hahahahhahahahha

so, ok, repubs only believe in personal attack and cant refute anything?

Lets take minimum wages.

In california, there was a proposistion for a minimum wage increase.

Lets look at some facts.
MOST on minimum wages are school kids, college kids, or part time workers, or second incomes for households. Unlike the image the dems want to portray, that those poor minimum wage workers cant possibly support a family on those salaries, as though hardly any of them support families on that (further hint, untill you can get beyond a minimum wage job, dont have kids, they are YOUR RESPONSABILITY not the states)

minimum wage increases results in the loss of jobs for those on minimum wage.
SORRY, but thats simply a STATISTICAL FACT.

Increases in mimimum wages hurts many, many small businesses, and in fact has forced some to downsize and/or go out of business. In fact, increases in mimimum wages hurts the BIG CORP's less than the small businesses, as they are able to absorb the losses more than a mom and pop organization, hence, your support of increased mimimum wages supports BIG CORP over small business.

This is extremely telling of liberals:
an organization, supporting the increase of minimum wage proposistion here in california, was operating as a business. They actually had the balls to go to court and ask for exemption from the current minimum wage laws. Their arguement was that if they had to pay the current mimimum wages, with the capital they had to run their operation, they couldnt possibly hire enough people to get out the message how they would like to and be sucessful

DUH I think that speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back