I Do Not Celebrate Thanksgiving

Oh come on Gunny.... You know the deal...

The Palestinians had peace until we got involved and filled their country with jews that our allies and us didnt want... So we put them in the worst place possible and gave them nukes...

No, YOU know the deal ... when you side with the losing end of a war, you and your property are at the mercy of the victor. Why so-called Palestinians are whining as if they had some autonomous state is beyond me. Palestine was a state within Transjordan that was subjugate by the Ottoman Empire. Their claims of autonomy are bullshit. They never had any.

In actuality, their position hasn't changed. Only who makes the rules has.

No, YOU know the deal ... when you side with the losing end of a war, you and your property are at the mercy of the victor. Why so-called Palestinians are whining as if they had some autonomous state is beyond me. Palestine was a state within Transjordan that was subjugate by the Ottoman Empire. Their claims of autonomy are bullshit. They never had any.

In actuality, their position hasn't changed. Only who makes the rules has.

Funny I dont remember the palestinians attacking anyone in 48 when their land and homes were taken... They did however respond after the rape and pillage... What would you expect thenm to do? ...

You yourself said you would of burned down the houses of the jewish squatters... Well... whats good for the goose... or do you not support your own convictions when it comes to Muslims?

Funny I dont remember the palestinians attacking anyone in 48 when their land and homes were taken... They did however respond after the rape and pillage... What would you expect thenm to do? ...

You yourself said you would of burned down the houses of the jewish squatters... Well... whats good for the goose... or do you not support your own convictions when it comes to Muslims?

Your ignorance is astounding. In 48 5 Arab Nations attacked Israel , the rape and pillage was attempted by Arabs. Arabs that ordered the Arabs in the Jewish areas to flee or be murdered for collaberation. You could at least get historical facts right.

Your ignorance is astounding. In 48 5 Arab Nations attacked Israel , the rape and pillage was attempted by Arabs. Arabs that ordered the Arabs in the Jewish areas to flee or be murdered for collaberation. You could at least get historical facts right.

arabs just look all alike so they must all play for the same ballteam, eh? FLEEING pals sure are big PILLAGERS, arent they? Gosh, the streets of jerusalem are STILL burning!

gotcha. Thank god we let anyone make that same assumption regarding jews.

indeed, it's a total mystery why pals don't shake a hand like yours while they know your other hand holds israels blank check.

My Ignorance? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Listen you dope the Palestinians didnt attack anybody... They were innocent bystanders in a Israeli started conflict between Israel and the surrounding Arab states...

I'd like to chalk up your rederick up to the fact that your just a stupid southern white hillbilly dope... but your so arrogant about it, its time to magnify your blantant stupidity and ignorance...

A)In 1948 England withdrew from Palestine...And Isreal announced their intentions of declaring independence and creating a Jewish state...The surrounding Arab countries warned them immediately that if such a state was declared, they would invade it. Never the less, the friggin Jews declared a state anyway knowing full well that England and the US would recognize and protect them if independence of the Jewish state was declared..... The Israelis declared Independence in May of 48 with full intentions of going to war with American support! Through all this the Palestinian people were innocent bystanders..

B) Unfortunately the Palestinians did not declare a state immediately because of outside pressure from other arab nations that wanted all of palestine, and even though several attempts were made shortly after, they were blocked by the Jordanians and the Egyptians. The Egyptians later allowed the declaration of Palestines independence in Gaza in September 1948, but it was not recognized by the UN and therefore no actual existence was ever granted and proof that the UN's talk of two independent states was bullshit from the get go .... Once again the Palestinians were innocent of any aggression towards Isreal..

C)What you fail to understand is the fact that this all accurd because the other Arab countries had no interest in the formation of 2 separate countries in Palestine and neither did the UN.... The Arabs had their own ambitions in the area, and they were afraid of the powerful El- Husseini (the Grand Mufti of palestine) and the influx of western ideology in the middle east... and rightfully so... look at the results ....
But once again the Palestinian people were innocently cought in the crossfire of greed...

Because he, and his nechmen created the false intel that prompted Congress to vote for the authority to go to war, and that was supposed to be a last resort. But like a teen girl with daddy's credit card, Bush ran like the dickens to launch into combat mode.

I blame the president because he and his buddies lied and pushed for war. Congress was duped.

How can you blame the people who were lied to and not the liar himself?

Where is your proof that the president had any knowlege the intel was false...
I'll answer for you... You have none..

I find it more likely that the provided intel to GW and congress was good... and the UN involvment delayed the invasion long enough for the WMD's to be transported to Syria before we got to them...

There has to be some sort of conspiracy doesnt there T.....

I'm not going to read the 60 pages of rubbish to find out what we already know... There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by the president or anyone on his staff, or by anyone else for that matter ...

If there was we would be in the middle of the impeachment process and or trial for the guilty...

or do you have another coverup type conspiracy to add on to your list...

Guys like you are funny... You think GW is an idiot... yet you believe he is so smart he duped the world when he blew up the WTC and again when congress decided to invade Iraq .:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

My Ignorance? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Listen you dope the Palestinians didnt attack anybody... They were innocent bystanders in a Israeli started conflict between Israel and the surrounding Arab states...

I'd like to chalk up your rederick up to the fact that your just a stupid southern white hillbilly dope... but your so arrogant about it, its time to magnify your blantant stupidity and ignorance...

A)In 1948 England withdrew from Palestine...And Isreal announced their intentions of declaring independence and creating a Jewish state...The surrounding Arab countries warned them immediately that if such a state was declared, they would invade it. Never the less, the friggin Jews declared a state anyway knowing full well that England and the US would recognize and protect them if independence of the Jewish state was declared..... The Israelis declared Independence in May of 48 with full intentions of going to war with American support! Through all this the Palestinian people were innocent bystanders..

B) Unfortunately the Palestinians did not declare a state immediately because of outside pressure from other arab nations that wanted all of palestine, and even though several attempts were made shortly after, they were blocked by the Jordanians and the Egyptians. The Egyptians later allowed the declaration of Palestines independence in Gaza in September 1948, but it was not recognized by the UN and therefore no actual existence was ever granted and proof that the UN's talk of two independent states was bullshit from the get go .... Once again the Palestinians were innocent of any aggression towards Isreal..

C)What you fail to understand is the fact that this all accurd because the other Arab countries had no interest in the formation of 2 separate countries in Palestine and neither did the UN.... The Arabs had their own ambitions in the area, and they were afraid of the powerful El- Husseini (the Grand Mufti of palestine) and the influx of western ideology in the middle east... and rightfully so... look at the results ....
But once again the Palestinian people were innocently cought in the crossfire of greed...

Sounds like Egypt et al have more to answer for than the Israelis...

I'm not going to read the 60 pages of rubbish to find out what we already know... There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by the president or anyone on his staff, or by anyone else for that matter ...

If there was we would be in the middle of the impeachment process and or trial for the guilty...

Guys like you are funny... You think GW is an idiot... yet you believe he is so smart he duped the world when he blew up the WTC and again when congress decided to invade Iraq .:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Hey Alucard, the idiot your responding to belongs in the conspiracy basement, with his buddy eots.

Save your breath, he's been "owned", and just doesn't know when to call it a day.

Good response on your part..............:cool:

....uh.. because the original marching orders to fuck with pals came from... Egypt?

....uh.. because the original marching orders to fuck with pals came from... Egypt?

Er, no because the arab states did not want Israel around so would not allow the Palestinians to form a state. They were used and abused by their arab breathren. No doubt, you'll give them a free pass on that. While we're at it, a little one question quiz for you:

1) Name the only democracy in the ME.

About sums up MOST of the situation for me. I think the Israelis should hand over the West Bank without any conditions and get rid of the wall. Interestingly, the WB was won from the Jordanians, so it was never part of the original deal anyway...

I can name you one foray into muslim democracy that was shattered by israel deciding to invalidate the election results.

If, by chance you refer to Israel then maybe you can predict when ISRAEL will ever have a muslim PM like the US will eventually have a jewish president. Indeed, venture a guess while bragging about democracy in the mid east. When you come to your final answer take a moment to compare Israels motivation with the last master race that yearned for ethnic national purity.

oh, PLEASE dipsute this because I've got quotes from Olmert making the same observation when pushing for a two state solution.

It's fricking laughable that you point at Arabs while DEFENDING the total pirate snatching of the land that created israel. For real, you sure did get me on that one!

ps.

I tellya... NOTHING says "used and abused" quite like every muslim nation coming to preserve pal land in '48. Indeed, how EVIL that they attack a newly created jewish nation that totally disregarded the entire MASSES of pals living there already. WOW. I just can't FATHOM the US doing the same thing if a newly created nation was carved out of ITS border. Holy SHIT, man. WHat kind of craziness is that!

Sounds like Egypt et al have more to answer for than the Israelis...

Why because none of the bordering countries wanted a anti Arab zionist country with absolute protection and the goal of eliminating Muslims from the holyland implanted into their region... Tell me... What did they have to gain by supporting a basically Nazi minded zionist state in their midst...

Apparently Dr. Gump thinks it worth bragging about a nation who is just as hellbent on the ethnic purity of itself as the last master race.

I can name you one foray into muslim democracy that was shattered by israel deciding to invalidate the election results.

If, by chance you refer to Israel then maybe you can predict when ISRAEL will ever have a muslim PM like the US will eventually have a jewish president. Indeed, venture a guess while bragging about democracy in the mid east. When you come to your final answer take a moment to compare Israels motivation with the last master race that yearned for ethnic national purity.

oh, PLEASE dipsute this because I've got quotes from Olmert making the same observation when pushing for a two state solution.

It's fricking laughable that you point at Arabs while DEFENDING the total pirate snatching of the land that created israel. For real, you sure did get me on that one!

ps.

I tellya... NOTHING says "used and abused" quite like every muslim nation coming to preserve pal land in '48. Indeed, how EVIL that they attack a newly created jewish nation that totally disregarded the entire MASSES of pals living there already. WOW. I just can't FATHOM the US doing the same thing if a newly created nation was carved out of ITS border. Holy SHIT, man. WHat kind of craziness is that!

I have never said Israel in innocent. They have had their moments for sure. What you and I are at odds over is the FACT that you give the arabs a free pass on EVERYTHING. Bottom line is, since the dispora the Jews have had the shit kicked out of them from Arseholes to Africa - especially the eastern Shepardhis - for about the past 2,000 years culminating in the holocaust. The main European powers and the US after WWII decided enough was enough and that the Jews deserved a homeland. It was decided their traditional homeland was the place to be. Let's not forget Jews lived there when it was still a British protectorate, so it not like it was covered in Palestinians - a "race" that is not even 60 years old. And did the Jews "demand" the whole region? No, they were willing to share it, but the surrounding Arab nations would not allow that to happen. As I said, the Pals and arabs have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. But the likes of yourself, Alucard, and Lord Haw Haw (although to a much more racist degree), won't wear it. It's the nasty, hook-nosed, Shylock-inspired, mean-spirited (have I missed any stereotypes??) Jews' fault. As I pointed out in another thread the Palestianians are not exactly full of reason and light. They tried to take over Jordan and Saudi Arabia in days gone past too. Again, their friendly, loving Arab brothers took an exception to that...

Apparently Dr. Gump thinks it worth bragging about a nation who is just as hellbent on the ethnic purity of itself as the last master race.

Not at all Slowgun, I don't think they think of themselves as a master race at all. They are not trying to expand in the area (all the land not allocated to them was won in defensive wars - even then they handed back the Gaza, the Sinai and are willing to had back most of the West Bank - hell it was orginally Jordanian for chrissakes) like Hitler did. Hitler wanted to rid the world of Jews. You have evidence the Jews want the same re Arabs? They just want to be left the fuck alone and live their lives in peace without the constant threat of being driven into the sea. Their reasons for not allowing right of return are sound IMO. If they allowed it, Israel would cease to exist within 150-200 years.

Let me ask you this; if you knew for a FACT that millions of arabs/Muslims wanted to move to the US, you allowed them in, and studies showed that their population growth outstrips non-arab and that it showed within 150-200 period - all things being equal - there would be more arabs/Muslims in the US than any other race, would you think that to be OK?

I don't think Bush is an idiot, he is a sleazy businessman. He did not blow up the WTC, but when we were attacked he took that as an opportunity to exploit us and pass repressive laws and take us to war.

After 9/11 we were all shell shocked and we wanted blood. Not one Senator or Congressman would want to appear soft on terrorism.

The time was ripe to manipulate intel and push for war. The PNAC (of which Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Pearl and Jeb Bush were members and authors) wrote documents that demanded we attack Iraq.

You smuggly announce that there is no evidence and laugh, but our country is in shambles because of the Bush/Cheney presidency. Most of the rats fled the ship and only a very few are talking. Why? Because either the Bush/Cheney power team have hit squads (unlikely, unless you consider Blackwater) or the media conglomerates will not publish the information.

I wrote that thread called American Terrorism as an opinion piece. It is actually an excerpt from my web site. Not one paper that I submitted it to published it. I understand, sponsors would not like it and it is radical writing. But the point is that if your views do not jibe with the media's control of mainstream, it will not see the light of day.

I am America, that is to say that I represent the notion that America is a melting pot. Like many of us, I am a mutt. Half of my family is Irish and British while the other half is German and Blackfoot Sioux. Out of respect for my heritage, I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, which angers the Irish side of my family.

Poor choice

New Topics

Forum List

Back