I do not apologize

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I do not apologize to whites for being brown.

But nor do I apologize to blacks, and their enablers, for being a normal, law-abiding, intelligent, respectable person that doesn't commit crime, take pride in fighting cops, or shout "racism" at every opportunity.

So to both the white people who hate me for not being white, and the black people who hate me because I can see through their BS, I have a message...screw you.

But nor do I apologize to blacks, and their enablers, for being a normal, law-abiding, intelligent, respectable person that doesn't commit crime, take pride in fighting cops, or shout "racism" at every opportunity.

So to both the white people who hate me for not being white, and the black people who hate me because I can see through their BS, I have a message...screw you.

Vitriol and nobody black or white hates you. I take it that you live in the Big City and sympathize with your plight. Keep an even keel and high moral standard like you have and you will do well but it will take decades to save up enough money to move to a rural area where all people are friendlier.

It is reasonable to not apologize when you have done nobody wrong. However, assuming a bunch of people hate you and giving them an overall "screw you" comes off petulant, to say the least. You might consider doing some contemplation on your own attitudes.

Who are you?

would you like a cookie or a gold star for your thread announcement?

Think you'd be surprised how many white people don't hate you at all for not being white, but do have intense dislike for the type of blacks you described you aren't.

Forum List

Back