I do hope the RNC disavows this candidate

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Oak Lawn, IL Patch - News, Sports, Events, Businesses & Deals

A congressional candidate running as a Republican in the upcoming Illinois primary says the “Holocaust never happened.”

Arthur Jones, 64, a Lyons, IL, insurance salesman who organizes family-friendly, neo-Nazi events around Adolf Hitler’s birthday, hopes to be the Republican candidate chosen to run against Democratic Congressman Dan Lipinski in Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District.

“As far as I’m concerned, the Holocaust is nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jews,” Jones said. “It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV.

You actually question whether or not the GOP will disavow a Nazi?

A congressional candidate running as a Republican in the upcoming Illinois primary says the “Holocaust never happened.”

Arthur Jones, 64, a Lyons, IL, insurance salesman who organizes family-friendly, neo-Nazi events around Adolf Hitler’s birthday, hopes to be the Republican candidate chosen to run against Democratic Congressman Dan Lipinski in Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District.

“As far as I’m concerned, the Holocaust is nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jews,” Jones said. “It’s the blackest lie in history. Millions of dollars are being made by Jews telling this tale of woe and misfortune in books, movies, plays and TV.

Now you're pro-Jew?

If he said the things that you have in quotes (which I am assuming he did) then he's an idiot...

OR, he's mentally unstable... or both.

He's running in Illinois, is he not? The same state where two out of the three last Governors finished their terms behind bars? The same state that is four billion dollars in arears to its vendors. The same state that gave us Barack Hussein "I voted present" Obama, the Barack Obama of the "57 United States", the Barack Obama of "America has always been a Muslim country". Why the surprise?

If he said the things that you have in quotes (which I am assuming he did) then he's an idiot...

Yes, on all of the above. But will the current GOP actually disavow this dingbat?

Probably...

Did the Democrats disavow THIS moron??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, on all of the above. But will the current GOP actually disavow this dingbat?

Probably...

Did the Democrats disavow THIS moron??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl:that one never gets old.

So, asswipe - for the 3rd time, you're pro-Jew?

Forum List

Back