I do have to give McCain Props!

Today at one of his rally McCain did pull the mic away from a women saying Obama was an arab. He also told his supporters that they need to respect Obama and that they just don't agree on some issues. He also said Obama was a family man and a good guy.
My question is why didn't Palin do this a few days ago? She should of stopped the words as soon as they were said the way McCain did!

McCain's handlers are responsible for the hate being exhibited at his town hall meetings and rallies, that it is to a point that John McCain is even scared, that it might turn to violence against Obama. John McCain realizes that he needs to calm down the hate at his events or something worse could happen. He'd have blood on his hands!:eusa_whistle:

McCain's handlers are responsible for the hate being exhibited at his town hall meetings and rallies, that it is to a point that John McCain is even scared, that it might turn to violence against Obama. John McCain realizes that he needs to calm down the hate at his events or something worse could happen. He'd have blood on his hands!:eusa_whistle:
That is kind of what I was thinking!

It's actually kind of funny how angry the conservatives are these days. Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, the Sarge, dilloduck, del and Willow. You guys had your opportunity to be in charge of everything... you ran the white house for 8 years and you ran congress for several years before that. Look where we are now. Unemployment is about to go into double digits, the percentage of people who are positive about where our economy is going is at 2%, 2%, Willow. We're spending billions of dollars a week in a war that we've already won, letting terrorists re-organize in a country that doesn't have enough troops and nearly 50 million people, more than 15% of our country, don't have health insurance. You guys had your chance, now the Democrats' turn. They can't possibly be as bad as the Republicans have been.

Oh and ACORN. ACORN is responsible for generating 1.3 million new voters in the past couple of years. 1.3 million. While that's historic, that's spread out at over a dozen different states. So let's say, per state, that's 108,000 new voters that ACORN has registered per state. That cannot impact the election. The number is much too small. Plus out of the 108,000 new voters, not all of them are going to vote for Obama. When you're in the voting booth, it's just you and God. No matter what ACORN tells you, no matter what they say, in the end, it's your own personal decision that you're responsible for.... remember how many times you guys have said that? People make decisions, they're responsible for those decisions.

I have no idea if Obama is or is not corrupt. From everything I've seen, he's an honest guy. Yeah, he wasn't very forthcoming with his relationship with Ayres, but in the end, that relationship is irrelevant. Obama most likely knew how hateful the pastor's sermons were, but in the end, chose to go there anyway. Why? Because of the congregation. He had to build roots in the community to be elected to the State Senate. He chose to ignore someone's sermons to be a part of a community. It's not like Chicago has a billion and one black congregations. This was the biggest and most influential. He had to network with these people to build his career.

His relationship with Rezko seems to be coming up empty for Republicans, also.

Got anything else, Willow?

Oh, and you guys would know allll about stealing elections wouldn't you? Not counting absentee ballots, not counting a vote because the guy didn't make a big enough hole in the ballot so the chad was hanging...eliminating the entire recount, eliminating a re-vote...

I am very angry.. Obama is corrupt and I spit upon him. He will never be my President.

Today at one of his rally McCain did pull the mic away from a women saying Obama was an arab. He also told his supporters that they need to respect Obama and that they just don't agree on some issues. He also said Obama was a family man and a good guy.
My question is why didn't Palin do this a few days ago? She should of stopped the words as soon as they were said the way McCain did!

I'm betting the secret service had a talk with grandpa, and told him to knock off inciting wingnuts to violence

Obama is beating McCain so much in the polls that he really doesn't need to say anything. First, I think Palin is awful to try and use scare tactics about Obama to Americans. Americans are sensitive about Radicals, Muslims and terror because of the 9/11 and Iraq War & other history. Also there is racism rampant in this country she is like a predator relentless in her hunt for tearing down all the obstacles Obama had to overcome in his lifetime. Still, McCain picked her as his running mate, this was his first decision as a "Leader" to make and he picked her. He could have picked Mitt Romney, or Rudy Guiliani , But he picked her. So he is accountable for the attacks and hatred she sends out in the crowds. It is up to him to lead his own Campaign in a more positive direction and take the Lead of his own race to fight his own battle to Presidency.

Check out this website
Obama Crimes

Obama is beating McCain so much in the polls that he really doesn't need to say anything. First, I think Palin is awful to try and use scare tactics about Obama to Americans. Americans are sensitive about Radicals, Muslims and terror because of the 9/11 and Iraq War & other history. Also there is racism rampant in this country she is like a predator relentless in her hunt for tearing down all the obstacles Obama had to overcome in his lifetime. Still, McCain picked her as his running mate, this was his first decision as a "Leader" to make and he picked her. He could have picked Mitt Romney, or Rudy Guiliani , But he picked her. So he is accountable for the attacks and hatred she sends out in the crowds. It is up to him to lead his own Campaign in a more positive direction and take the Lead of his own race to fight his own battle to Presidency.
On FoxNews tonight the poll put Obama at 51% and McCain at 42%. I can't believe the election is only three weeks away!

On FoxNews tonight the poll put Obama at 51% and McCain at 42%. I can't believe the election is only three weeks away!

It will be wonderful to have a true intellectual running this country once again. Clinton for all of his scandals and affairs, did wonderful things for this country. I certainly hope Obama names Bill Clinton as our ambassador to the UN and chooses Hillary to be SecState. Petreus should be our SecDef, Guliani our attorney general, Bloomberg our Treasurer. I would also create a new committee that fights pork barrel spending and put John McCain in charge of it.

John McCain deserves some kind of legacy beyond being a senator and a war hero. I would like to see excess spending eliminated from Congress... $18 million for wooden arrows. John McCain also deserves the medal of honor. When this election is over and his advisors aren't pulling him in 10 different directions, I certainly hope we see the old McCain 2000. I would be proud to have that man in the federal government.

The proof that Obama is a liar and a communist at heart is that one of the first things he will try to do is take our guns. McCain is wrong, I wish that I was.

Didn't Bush also get acused of stealing the Election from Gore?

Rigged elections in 1876: Black freedom crushed by Electoral College

This story of rigged elections begins with the election of 1876, the one that was really the fountainhead of modern political corruption—that is, the legal and illegal corruption of imperialist democracy.

When the election returns of Nov. 7, 1876, had all come in, the Democratic candidate, Samuel J. Tilden, had beaten the Republican, Rutherford B. Hayes, by 4,288,546 popular votes to 4,034,311, and 184 Democratic votes in the Electoral College to 165 for the Republicans.

After several months of maneuvering and of almost unbearable tensions throughout the country, however, it was announced on March 2, 1877, that Hayes, not Tilden, was the victor, with 185 electoral votes to Tilden’s 184
The extra votes for Hayes were supplied by South Carolina, Florida, and Louisiana—three states whose elections had been challenged by the Republicans on the morning of November 8, 1876.

I think McCain realized that the level of hate was getting out of hand, and that violence towards Obama was, and still might be, a possibility if this hate is allowed to go on. That is simply unacceptable, and he was simply trying to take responsibility and try and end it.

The proof that Obama is a liar and a communist at heart is that one of the first things he will try to do is take our guns. McCain is wrong, I wish that I was.

Barack Obama will not try to take your precious guns away! Knock it off with this nonsense! The NRA is trying to scare the shit out of you! It is a ploy to drive up membership and line their pockets!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back