I didn't say that ..

I hope he DID say that because it's 100% true! Caribbean and African countries lead the world in the highest rates of HIV and every violent crime, as well as the lowest rates of literacy, GDP and average lifespans. There is NOTHING about the 3rd world that should be emulated; they are national cautionary tales on how NOT to run a society.

I hope he DID say that because it's 100% true! Caribbean and African countries lead the world in the highest rates of HIV and every violent crime, as well as the lowest rates of literacy, GDP and average lifespans. There is NOTHING about the 3rd world that should be emulated; they are national cautionary tales on how NOT to run a society.
Absolutley. We NEED a president who is unafraind to use the American language to let people know where he stands. In language we understand. The PC shit has to stop. He talks like a pensioner in a Wsiconsin bar! It's beautiful. Just what we voted for.

The funny thing is everyone agrees with the statement reported.

EVERYONE ? REALLY ?

must be why everyone is taking issue with the old bastard .. they agree with him.

I haven’t yet heard even one liberal proclaim that Haiti isn’t a shithole.

Are you the first?

DDDEEEERRRPPPPPPP DERP DERP DEP

Im not a liberal dipshit ...

any country that suffered such a bad quake especially small ones, is by definition destroyed ..

Oh druthers, another Fakey.

So after all that you aren’t disputing that Haiti is indeed a shithole.

Thanks for proving me right.

Ive proven youre a slimebag racist just like trump ..both of you asshats are referring to the people in Hati .. I pointed out infrastructure.

gfy

How is it being “racist” by saying Haiti is a shithole?

You won’t even dispute that, so that makes you just as much of a racist.

Point out all the infrastructure you want, it doesn’t change the fact that Haiti is a shithole. The President didn’t say it was that way because of race, you leftwingers just inferred it and want to believe that.

I'm too old to remember what I said ..

Responding to the furor on Friday, Trump said on Twitter that his language was "tough," but "this was not the language used." He did not specifically deny using the word "shithole."

Trump (sort of) denies vulgar comments about immigrants

if his lips are moving he's lying.

THE END.
I am disappointed.

Shithole is exactly the type of real language I want to hear.

We're all big boys. We can handle a little real talk.
You are racist and dumb for defending the orange. ( real talk)

akin to Trump you lack the class befitting high position jobs like POTUS.
Oh, tell us. What is this "class" you think is so befitting a public servant? How should a president behave? What is "presidential" and how can we codify it so future presidents can act accordingly?

So many have forgotten or never knew the real purpose of POTUS.
Yeah he thinks that it's classy for a president candidate to call half of America deplorable.

Absolutley. We NEED a president who is unafraind to use the American language to let people know where he stands. In language we understand. The PC shit has to stop. He talks like a pensioner in a Wsiconsin bar! It's beautiful. Just what we voted for.

you are a minority ..Tumpbots are a minority ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back