I didn't REALLY care who won this election, until now...

"Scientists" in the dark ages believed that the world was flat, and illnesses were caused by evil "humors" etc.

Just because a scientist believes something doesn't make it the truth.

But they don't now, do they? They tested their theories, found them lacking, and moved on to something that was actually true.

It's kind of funny that the belief that the world was flat was pushed by the uber-religious of the time, don't you think?

"Scientists" in the dark ages believed that the world was flat, and illnesses were caused by evil "humors" etc.
If Grumpy believes it, its proven.
If someone else believes something -- well, that's simply not good enough.
:cuckoo:

If Grumpy believes it, its proven.
If someone else believes something -- well, that's simply not good enough.
:cuckoo:

No, grumpy has proof as he has pointed out on what is now FOUR occasions, but because it doesn't fit into your preconceived ideas of proof you dismiss it. Don't worry that the type of proof I have given is acceptable in a court of law by people much more qualified than you. Or that people have been convicted on a lot less. Yeah, there's someone around here :cuckoo: all right, and it ain't me.

Never said it did, but do you think I am wrong in the examples I gave? So now scientists don't offer up anything?

No, grumpy has proof as he has pointed out on what is now FOUR occasions, but because it doesn't fit into your preconceived ideas of proof you dismiss it. Don't worry that the type of proof I have given is acceptable in a court of law by people much more qualified than you.
Dream on, pally.
Yours is a one way street -- and you're too damn stupid to realize that its YOU that's going the wrong way.

Oh, I forgot about the traffic stops in Florida in primarily black areas during the 2000 election.

Please, get a fukking life. There are just as many crooks on both sides. For you to really believe only Democrats are crooked is truly stupid.

Urban myth. One that can not even be proven. Further the very idea that in a heavily democratic district the police would just happen to be republican boggles the mind.

Urban myth. One that can not even be proven. Further the very idea that in a heavily democratic district the police would just happen to be republican boggles the mind.

don't you like to claim that the military is overwhelmingly republican?

I'm no scientist. I cannot prove that photosynthesis occurs. But I believe scientists have proved it (not me), so I believe them. I cannot prove that it is oxygen that keeps us humans alive (instead of nitrogen, hydrogen or whatever), but scientists have proved it. I believe them. I can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that colonel Sanders would have voted for Obama, but I read his posts and don't believe it for a moment. That is all the proof I need. If it looks, quacks and waddles like a duck, chances are it ain't an alligator.

Don't worry about it. If you can't back up your statement with fact, no big deal.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=666332&postcount=249

Already explained a thing called circumstantial evidence to you on no less than three occasions. And that such evidence is acceptable in a court of law. If you don't understand such a basic concept, say so. No harm, no foul. Most know you're not the brightest bulb in the socket, so we can just move on...:cool:
It appears that I'm not the only one that laughs at you and your standard of proof.
:rofl:

were screwed if any of those 3 get elected.they are all connected to the CFR/BILDERBERG group which is an evil organization.Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.He isnt connected to them.

Forum List

Back