I didn't REALLY care who won this election, until now...

Naivete is amusing, when it's Dems who are so dim they assume that if they have no problem with illegal behavior, then everyone else must be the same....

Every election Jsander types turn up preaching a kind of pretend balancing act in which they are so torn between dis one or dat.

...I registered here yesterday. I don't understand.

If you don't like Obama's political position tell us why? And tell us who you do like and why. Positions not rhetorical inanity.

It's not Obama's political position, it's his racist preacher whom he calls his mentor, whom he named his book in reference to, whom he calls his "uncle." You don't show that much adoration for someone you don't agree with. Anyone who can support a person like Jeremiah Wright should rot in hell along with the good reverend himself.

Jsanders, And all your friends are saints.

In Defense of Reverend Wright By Sherwood Ross

"The language used by Reverend Jeremiah Wright to denounce his country is certainly "inflammatory" and has brought him wide vilification. Yet, the words of this otherwise gentle man of peace are nowhere as damnable as the actions of the man of war in the White House responsible for killing more than a million human beings in Iraq. Yet the president's uncounted lies have never been subjected to the intense scrutiny on TV that the networks are now devoting to Rev. Wright's comments! And why is that?

http://www.counterpunch.com/ross03192008.html
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGas2B6F75k[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAP1QtmZFw[/ame]

Trust me, I've bitched about Bush's mindless murdering for years.

Unfortunately, it's easier to prevent a man from being elected than it is to impeach one and remove him from office.

Naivete is amusing, when it's Dems who are so dim they assume that if they have no problem with illegal behavior, then everyone else must be the same....

More AliBable?

Right, the right is so righteous, Scooter.

Oh, I forgot about the traffic stops in Florida in primarily black areas during the 2000 election.

Please, get a fukking life. There are just as many crooks on both sides. For you to really believe only Democrats are crooked is truly stupid.

My first choice was Brownback, because he is a Catholic. My second was Giuliani, who is a Catholic (although not a very good one) and he was the hero of 9/11 who saved countless lives. But now I'll have to go with McCain, because he wants to keep our President's tax cuts and wants to continue our War on Terror and expand it to Iran, even though the traitor Dems oppose that. Obama is a Moslem-trained terrorist lover who hates his white grandma and loves his racist reverand. He is also against the war on terrorism and wants to kill terrorists in Pakistan. He also taught the "Constitution" for 11 years at a leftist university, the University of Chicago, which is a hotbead of anti-American lefties. Finally, he hates America because he absolutely refuses to wear a flag pin. No thanks, I'm voting for McCain, a true patriot and military hero and successful businessman who can ably handle our War on Terror and our economy, just like our President Bush and Cheney.

So, you can't prove it.
Not a surprise.

Really? here's another thread he started..

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=53259

Wanna try again?

For somebody always harping on about proving shit, you sure seem apt at throwing rhetoric around yourself as truth....You are no better than those you try (very weakly) to discredit. To make matters worse, you are a hypocrite of the highest order because you do exactly what you claim others are doing. Your biggest problem M14 is you're not half as smart as you think you are...and that gets you found wanting on many occasions..:cool:

After Huckabee bowed out, I became indifferent. I was of the opinion that Clinton, McCain, or Obama would all make great Presidents.

Now, as the truth about Obama finally comes to light, I have to say that I now most certainly do care, and I will now actively take part in campaigning against this racist, hypocritical, spiteful man.

Nice trolling!

I'm soooo sure you were considering voting for Obama, and thought he would make a great president.

Honesty not your strong suit?

No wonder you have such a hang-up on proving things -- you dont have a clue as to what constitutes "proof".

I'm no scientist. I cannot prove that photosynthesis occurs. But I believe scientists have proved it (not me), so I believe them. I cannot prove that it is oxygen that keeps us humans alive (instead of nitrogen, hydrogen or whatever), but scientists have proved it. I believe them. I can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that colonel Sanders would have voted for Obama, but I read his posts and don't believe it for a moment. That is all the proof I need. If it looks, quacks and waddles like a duck, chances are it ain't an alligator.

Prove it.

Every post you make proves it. In fact this above post does. Your demands of "proof" go beyond the ridiculous. I could be at a murder crime scene where a victim has been stabbed to death, there'd be a guy there with a bloody knife in his hand stating he hated the victim, wanted him dead, and still kicking the corpse, but because he has not admitted to the killing and I never actually saw him do it, then I'd have to let him go.
In other words, you refuse to allow people to draw a set of conclusions based on somebody's actions, even if those actions - as a whole -circumstantially easily prove the assertion being made. I don't pull crap out my arse, I look at what people say and draw a conclusion.

Tell me, if I said Bush was an idiot, couldn't string two words together, looked like a monkey, made Elmer Fudd look like Einstein, and was generally Shit For Brains, would you draw a conclusion that I didn't like him? Or because I have not actually said "I don't like him", then you cannot draw your conclusion? My questions are rhetorical because that is how ridiculous your point is. And at the end of the day M14, you are the one who looks silly, not I.

When somebody has an avatar highlighting Obama's middle name and also calls for assassination and then carries on in that light, I do not believe for one instance he was ever going to vote for him.

I'm no scientist. I cannot prove that photosynthesis occurs. But I believe scientists have proved it (not me), so I believe them. I cannot prove that it is oxygen that keeps us humans alive (instead of nitrogen, hydrogen or whatever), but scientists have proved it. I believe them. I can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that colonel Sanders would have voted for Obama, but I read his posts and don't believe it for a moment. That is all the proof I need. If it looks, quacks and waddles like a duck, chances are it ain't an alligator.
So, you made a statement you "belive" but cannot prove, but your "belief", is good enough for you.

Hmm. You sound like one of those religious types.

So, you made a statement you "belive" but cannot prove, but your "belief", is good enough for you.

Hmm. You sound like one of those religious types.

Is that it? Is that all you have to say? Thanks for NOT addressing my points vis-a-vis what constitutes proof. No, religious types base their proof on faith, mine is based on provable actions. You do realise people are convicted EVERY day on circumstantial evidence and the credibility of a person.

Get back to me when your argument is a little more solid...:cool:

Keep telling yourself that, Mr. "my belief is proof enough for me".
:cuckoo:

It has nothing to do with belief, it has to do with sanders' actions. This is the third time I have explained this to you and you have not addressed it. Too desperate for the win. I'm done on the subject, as the saying goes, you can't teach a pig to read....it's a waste of time and it annoys the pig...

Forum List

Back