I didn't REALLY care who won this election, until now...

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
After Huckabee bowed out, I became indifferent. I was of the opinion that Clinton, McCain, or Obama would all make great Presidents.

Now, as the truth about Obama finally comes to light, I have to say that I now most certainly do care, and I will now actively take part in campaigning against this racist, hypocritical, spiteful man. I will do whatever it takes to spread the word of Reverend Wright, so that all absent-minded Americans can see the type of filth Barack Obama associates with. I ignored the Farrakhan accusations, but now I see there was truth to it. He may have "denounced and rejected" Farrakhan, but he has done neither in regards to his beloved mentor, the good "Reverend" Wright.

Whether I have to campaign for Hillary, or later, McCain, I will do my part to keep this man from leading this country I so adore.

I urge others to do so, as well. Join the Hillary campaign, even if you're a McCain supporter. The Republicans want Hillary on the DNC ticket anyhow, because they think they can beat her. So you may as well fight to help it come to fruition. If Barack STILL wins this nomination (which seems very unlikely at this point), join the fight to put McCain in office.

Make phone calls to voters in upcoming election states, make donations, do whatever it takes. Stop Obama, for the betterment of America.

My next door neighbor, who I ran into at the TX primary, voted for Obama but said she will not now and said likewise of her friends in other states.

Unfortunately for Obama and the Democratic party, that feeling seems to be a growing theme.

My next door neighbor, who I ran into at the TX primary, voted for Obama but said she will not now and said likewise of her friends in other states.

NJ reporting.... Diehard democrat philly suburbs...

Corner bar conversation/water cooler conversations show white middlclass males/females feel McCain is safest canidate....

The good news for Obama is... 90% of all surveyed said they would still dine at Sambos if Obama was to resurect the failed restaurant franchise!:razz:

ruh roh, shaggy..

Seems to me that people who want really bad for a republican victory will say and do just about anything to pretend that they are outraged over this years democratic slugger. Obama could eat a tic tac and there would be a sector of the right wing screaming to high heaven that Obama is trying to make kids fat with candy.

If only the same people had such rigid standard in 00 and 04.

You were never going to vote for Obama..

There was a time that I definitely would have, definitely if Huckabee had won the Republican nomination (I'm from Arkansas, and I hate Huckabee). There was even a time when I said I wouldn't vote because I wouldn't care who won, between McCain, Clinton, and Obama.

That time has passed. I will continue to work to spread the true message of Obama, so that others can remove the blindfolds and see this man for all that he really is.

Not only will I vote for McCain over Obama, but I'll be the guy loading up the van and paying $5 for bums off the street to vote for McCain, just to keep this man out of the White House.

Now you sound like a democrat.

Nah, now I sound like a politician.

"I voted for Obama, before I voted against him."

That's actually a lie, I voted for Clinton in the Arkansas primary. But until a week ago, I would have supported Obama to the end if Clinton failed to land the nomination.

You seem to think Democrats and Republics differ on their pandering and their politics.

They just differ on which side they take, not the way they go about it.

Actually, no.

Republicans do not think it's "ok" to pay bums on the street to vote for them, because that would be illegal.

Dems, on the other hand, could care less about the legality of things, or who they are exploiting, so long as they get their own way.

What a curious debate. Cyberspace is like an anti-reality reality show. Every election Jsander types turn up preaching a kind of pretend balancing act in which they are so torn between dis one or dat. Read carefully you wonder SPAM or another more pernicious disingenuousness? If you don't like Obama's political position tell us why? And tell us who you do like and why. Positions not rhetorical inanity.

Forum List

Back