I didn't know the White House had rocks

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Where has Michelle been living the last 4 years?

“I didn’t think it was possible, but today I love my husband more than I did four years ago. Even more than I did 23 years ago, when we first met,” the first lady said in a prime-time speech carried live by the major TV networks. “I love that he’s never forgotten how he started. I love that we can trust Barack to do what he says he’s going to do even when it’s hard – especially when it’s hard.”

Michelle Obama pays tribute to her husband in convention speech - latimes.com

Politifact has 5 fracking pages of broken promises, most of which were pretty easy to keep. She must live under a rock not to know how much he has let the people that believed his tripe down.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

Obama can't do it all by himself...

o-gold.jpg

Where has Michelle been living the last 4 years?

“I didn’t think it was possible, but today I love my husband more than I did four years ago. Even more than I did 23 years ago, when we first met,” the first lady said in a prime-time speech carried live by the major TV networks. “I love that he’s never forgotten how he started. I love that we can trust Barack to do what he says he’s going to do even when it’s hard – especially when it’s hard.”

Michelle Obama pays tribute to her husband in convention speech - latimes.com

Politifact has 5 fracking pages of broken promises, most of which were pretty easy to keep. She must live under a rock not to know how much he has let the people that believed his tripe down.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken

Izzat right.... Tell us which one of these promises the GOP-controlled House should start working on right away?

LOL

:cuckoo:

Strange.

Michelle lies, and it is the Republicans fault. Can the Republicans blame Ann's lies on the Democrats?

What ever you believe, Obama has as much power as a Roman emperor. The the son of a bitch would love to have the kind of power Obama enjoys....

Obama is no less than a king. A single swipe of a pen allowed millions of illegals to remain within this country. NO CONGRESS NEEDED.

What ever you believe, Obama has as much power as a Roman emperor. The the son of a bitch would love to have the kind of power Obama enjoys....

Obama is no less than a king. A single swipe of a pen allowed millions of illegals to remain within this country. NO CONGRESS NEEDED.

I think Obama sees our entire system as a roadblock to get around. He found ways to get around it. Between his czars and his dangerous pen, he's doing as he pleases without the burden of dealing with congress and our constitution. His arrogance is unmatched.

Forum List

Back