I Didn't Know Iron Fist Was Already On...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I haven't watched Jessica Jones or Daredevil, though I did watch all the Luke cage series... I didn't know Iron Fist was on already. I guess I have a lot of tv to watch tonight... is Jessica Jones and Daredevil any good? Is anyone pumped for The Defenders series next year?

I haven't watched Jessica Jones or Daredevil, though I did watch all the Luke cage series... I didn't know Iron Fist was on already. I guess I have a lot of tv to watch tonight... is Jessica Jones and Daredevil any good? Is anyone pumped for The Defenders series next year?

I actually thought Luke Cage was the weakest of the shows. They did a bad job with the villains IMO; it would have been better to just let Cottonmouth be the main villain. Cage also had very little to fear for most of the show, which made for less drama. Daredevil is very good, particularly the first season. Jessica Jones is my favorite of the Netflix Marvel shows so far. It has a slower pace, but I think they did an excellent job with the characters. I just started Iron Fist. I'm excited for Defenders, as so far Netflix has been spot on with their Marvel work.

I actually thought Luke Cage was the weakest of the shows. They did a bad job with the villains IMO; it would have been better to just let Cottonmouth be the main villain. Cage also had very little to fear for most of the show, which made for less drama. Daredevil is very good, particularly the first season. Jessica Jones is my favorite of the Netflix Marvel shows so far. It has a slower pace, but I think they did an excellent job with the characters. I just started Iron Fist. I'm excited for Defenders, as so far Netflix has been spot on with their Marvel work.

You know Luke Cage and Jessica Jones hook up and have a baby together right? Not sure if that will happen in the show though.

You know Luke Cage and Jessica Jones hook up and have a baby together right? Not sure if that will happen in the show though.

Yeah, I have a general idea of their relationship. I've read some Avengers stuff with Cage and Jones and their daughter in it. I'm guessing that won't happen in the shows unless they keep going for a number of seasons; if they get to season 4 or 5 they might be looking for things to change it up. :p

Yeah, I have a general idea of their relationship. I've read some Avengers stuff with Cage and Jones and their daughter in it. I'm guessing that won't happen in the shows unless they keep going for a number of seasons; if they get to season 4 or 5 they might be looking for things to change it up. :p

I'm on episode 2 now... there isn't much action yet and he hasn't even shown his powers.

I'm on episode 2 now... there isn't much action yet and he hasn't even shown his powers.

I'm up to ep 4. So far it's not bad. Mostly it's building up, but I was worried from some of the reviews that it would be terrible. It surely isn't terrible yet.

I'm up to ep 4. So far it's not bad. Mostly it's building up, but I was worried from some of the reviews that it would be terrible. It surely isn't terrible yet.

Just started episode 3... at 1 hour per episode and 13 in the season I doubt I'll get through it all at once. :laugh:

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are fucking awesome

Just started episode 11, caught most of it yesterday.

Never read the comics, so it's all new to me.

When I saw the father I knew the actor and his voice sounded familiar... then I finally realized who it was. He's the story teller warrior from the movie 300 that was missing an eye.

When I saw the father I knew the actor and his voice sounded familiar... then I finally realized who it was. He's the story teller warrior from the movie 300 that was missing an eye.
Faramir, LOTR

th

Forum List

Back