I Didn't Get These Shoes. Was It a Mistake?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don't aspire to be the next Imelda Marcos so passed on these shoes which I thought was so hot. Should I have bought them??? Did I make a mistake?

791ab2e2.jpg

i got these to wear in the duck palace...i mentioned they were high on the calf and would prefer something shorter...my husband handed me a pair of michael krors ....100 bucks....i had to laugh...i told him that would look good covered in duck mal

img-thing.jpg

What I do in a situation like this is wait a few days. If I then decide that I still want them, I would go back and buy them.

As a graphic artist, I manipulate shapes and visions to arrive at a pleasing look in my subjective opinion of what is pleasing to the eye, and not the gutteral cluster of the other senses, which have been well-documented above.

The shoes have a pleasing cut, and the center strap would have a visually slimming effect on the overall appearance of the foot, while the horizontal strap works a little pizazz into the schema. The addition of the reptilian spots bronzed metallic is in sinc with the times. My niece, who has an eye for such things and is a fashionista in her own right would go for those shoes in a big way. I don't always know the why of things, I just know when. Those shoes are eye candy for the young right now.

In order to get the most out of those particular shoes, it would require planning an ensemble around them or a very beautiful little black dress.

But follow strollingbones' instincts. If those shoes just have your name on them and you have to go back again to see them, take an aerosol spray of sanitizer to them before trying them on and request an unopened box in your size, and inspect them. ;)

Forum List

Back