I did the right thing back in 1993 in Seattle

I am a famous person.

Lost my faith in humanity because of this.

Vile evil persons

The Unabomber? No

Just think these are vile evil persons who I defeated.

Totally aside - why has someone telling a bartender way back in 1993 that drug-dealing was goingon - become such a huge story to this day.

Was I the first person to say drug dealing was going on in a bar? Entrappment BTW

Famous people around the world know who I am

heady experience

Outer Limits, TwilightZone stuff

I've been made to feel like the badguy for 18 yearsin this.

All mucha ado about nothing.

You bitches WERENT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question...............is this how you post when you're tripping on LSD, or is this how you post when you've had at least 2 bottles of Scotch?

Ask the bitches to get a life over me....................
Plymouth or Tanqueray?

Quick question...............is this how you post when you're tripping on LSD, or is this how you post when you've had at least 2 bottles of Scotch?

Ask the bitches to get a life over me....................
Plymouth or Tanqueray?

I didn't say anything else other than Scotch.

And...............btw......................if you're gonna send me a bottle, make sure it's Dalmore and not less than 12 years old.

You're talking about gin, not Scotch (and yeah.............I capitalize it because it's part of my heritage).

Although exactly WHY I am so famous (or infamous) over a trivial incident that happened 19 years ago -( and I was not the bad guy) I am sure I will never know......................

I got the law and the facts on my side in this trivial incident - and deep pockets if need be..................

and being in the right

I got the law and the facts on my side in this trivial incident - and deep pockets if need be..................

and being in the right

Just watch out for those helicopters that have been circling your house

Oh yea.....and that guy in the coffee shop who keeps staring at you

Have had my fill of 15 min of fame.

Strangers in shops and on the streets dissing me by calling me by my first name.

fuck you bitches

I had 4 years from 1998 to 2001 where life was good.

Making 20K per month on my stock portfolios . Healthy as ever in my life.

Not a care in the world.

nobody can take that away..............................

Forum List

Back