I Did Something Funny....

Oct 8, 2009
Last night - or very early this morning - depending on how you view it.... it was around 4am.... I have insomnia so I don't sleep much..... Anyway....

I was bored but I didn't want to get up and start work, so I put the radio on. Don't know what station it was but.... they were talking about the AZ shooting and the USA's 'obsession' with guns. They had a guest on... someone from the Huffington Post, no less. (Don't ask me her name, I didn't catch it). So, anyway, they gave a number to call to participate in the discussion. Me, being me, thought 'ahhhh, shit, why not?' so I rang. The HuffPuff woman was bitching about 'right wingers' generally and coming out with a load of shit about how 'the right won't allow congress to pass anything that might stop this "continual carnage" (her words).

So I challenged her on every point she made. That stopping certain guns, certain ammo, etc etc etc did jack shit, and that the left wing scare tactic last time around - where they predicted all kinds of hell breaking loose if we allowed previous legislation to lapse, etc. In short, I blew her out of the water. With facts. Cold, hard, indisputable, facts.

It was very, very, funny. I am a bad person.... I eat HuffPuff Reporters. :lol::lol::lol: Even better, I think the show's host was totally lost. :lol::lol:

Last night - or very early this morning - depending on how you view it.... it was around 4am.... I have insomnia so I don't sleep much..... Anyway....

I was bored but I didn't want to get up and start work, so I put the radio on. Don't know what station it was but.... they were talking about the AZ shooting and the USA's 'obsession' with guns. They had a guest on... someone from the Huffington Post, no less. (Don't ask me her name, I didn't catch it). So, anyway, they gave a number to call to participate in the discussion. Me, being me, thought 'ahhhh, shit, why not?' so I rang. The HuffPuff woman was bitching about 'right wingers' generally and coming out with a load of shit about how 'the right won't allow congress to pass anything that might stop this "continual carnage" (her words).

So I challenged her on every point she made. That stopping certain guns, certain ammo, etc etc etc did jack shit, and that the left wing scare tactic last time around - where they predicted all kinds of hell breaking loose if we allowed previous legislation to lapse, etc. In short, I blew her out of the water. With facts. Cold, hard, indisputable, facts.

It was very, very, funny. I am a bad person.... I eat HuffPuff Reporters. :lol::lol::lol: Even better, I think the show's host was totally lost. :lol::lol:

I've done funnier things.

For example...I was carrying my 5 year old son's skis, boots, and a large bag thought the ski area parking lot, when I hit a patch of ice, flew into the air, and landed hard on my right buttock. My keys, which were in my hand, flew out and landed underneath another car.

I'm sure it would have been funny to watch.

• Banned

For example...I was carrying my 5 year old son's skis, boots, and a large bag thought the ski area parking lot, when I hit a patch of ice, flew into the air, and landed hard on my right buttock. My keys, which were in my hand, flew out and landed underneath another car.

But, did you verbally annihilate a member of the Left Wing Bible? I did. :lol: HuffPuffers.... yummm!

But, did you verbally annihilate a member of the Left Wing Bible? I did. :lol: HuffPuffers.... yummm!

Did you bruise your ass? I did.

• Banned

Did you bruise your ass? I did.

No, but I may have bruised hers. :lol:

you should put this bitching huffpuff woman in your pwn list and in your sig line.

and:

cool story, brat.

• Banned

you should put this bitching huffpuff woman in your pwn list and in your sig line.

and:

cool story, brat.

Thanks for that. I've never gone in for the whole 'pwn' list shit. I've always left that to the morons.

I know when I used to go one radio I always had some notes and facts scratched out incase I lost the narrative due to nervousness or distraction, going off the cuff good job kid.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

What no recording? DAMN!! :lol: You go girl!

Last edited:

What's funny is a pathological liar telling a classic pathological liar story.:lol:
Like I said, I don't think she was lying. She simply was misinformed and didn't check the facts.

My sad face is that she didn't go back and admit it.

But hey, not everyone is perfect like me.

:lol:

I've seen repeated examples from her over time. I used to work with a pathological liar; I recognize the condition.

Slapstick humor.. :lol:

Forum List

Back