I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigrebnc1775, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM.

1. Dick Foster

Dick Foster VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    The People's Republic of the Californicated
    Ratings:
    +1,367
    Guess what, every other developed nation on earth asks the same question too. It's not rocket science.

2. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,808
    He is a teeny tiny waste, I'll give him that.

LTNS LL :thup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,846

Why ask the question at all? Who cares if people taking the census aren't even American or actually live here. Same with voting. Take anyone who walks in. Hell, why even bother to have voter registration? o_O

HERE'S A BETTER IDEA. What a great way for Trump to beat the Dims at their own game. Next election, have Trump bring in 5 million people from Europe paying each of them a fee to vote GOP. Get them registered, then after the election, send them home happy, no voter ID question, no illegal voter question, and Trump can even tell the Left he won the popular vote this time by several million!

Bet the Democrats then beat down the door demanding new laws to insure both Voter ID and no illegals voting!

4. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,808
    :haha:

You won't find five people in Europe, let alone five million, who would dump a Rump vote even if you gave them an all-expense-paid trip with three nights at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Believe me.

5. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,846

Why should I believe you?

If Dims can find 5 million poor, illiterate people from Guatemala to come barefoot in the desert with no food, water, soap or toothbrush here to vote, I have no doubt that Trump can easily find 5 million on the Eurasian continent or elsewhere to vote for him! Maybe we can offer 5 million PRs money, a home and free, instant US citizenship on the mainland from their devastated island to vote for him!

What will the poor snowflakes do when Trump wins AGAIN and this time the popular vote, too? HaHa

6. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,808

Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhh once AGAIN the fact that Rump tweets something doesn't put it on the guest list for the world of Reality, K?

THERE ARE NO "three million illegals" any more than there are "thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops" any more than there were "airports" in the 18th century, and more than there is a "very wonderful place in Germany" called "the Bronx". YOU'RE BEING LIED TO, and you've been getting lied to for four years now. Question is, why are you buying?

Oh and I hate to have to break this to ya but there also are not THREE MILLION AMISH mobilizing to vote for Rump (that many don't even exist, not even close), and while we're at it Hillary was not replaced by a hologram at a rally where she didn't show up.

Next week we'll do Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. And keep that receipt you got for the bridge.

SHEESH :banghead: Gullible's Travels

7. otto105

otto105 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,949
    I’m calling bullshit here. The question was only asked on the long form which 95% of people did not receive.

So ya there’s that

8. Frannie

Frannie VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +837
    Why nobody has to answer it if it were there

9. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,846
  10. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,843
    [​IMG]

The controversy here should not be putting it back on. The real question is who removed it. And we know the answer to that. Barack Hussein O and Michelle (My Belle) O.

Stop ginning up hysteria: Citizenship question on census is nothing new
    Stop ginning up hysteria: Citizenship question on census is nothing new

Lost in this partisan uproar is that a citizenship question has appeared in some form or another on censuses throughout our history. Indeed, it was only removed entirely in 2010 by President Obama, and its roots stretch deep into the founding era. It’s worth detailing the history to dispel all the false narratives.
    A question about citizenship was proposed for the first time in 1800 by Thomas Jefferson, who advocated for an inquiry into “the respective numbers of native citizens, citizens of foreign birth, and of aliens.” His straightforward reason for wanting such a question was “for the purpose of more exactly distinguishing the increase of population by birth and immigration.” Jefferson got his wish just two decades later, when a version of his question appeared on the census of 1820, which asked how many “foreigners not naturalized” lived in each household.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1