I Decree

^butthurt

I decree he's not only butthurt (for reasons unknown) but he is the message board

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun
  1. a bad-tempered or surly person.
If I had to guess, I would guess he was employed in the Bush Administration and lost his job when McCain and Palin were rejected by the voters. Given his prose (used as a verb) and syntax, my guess he was a low level bureaucrat.

See the problem? Rabid claiming I am the one who is butthurt is laugh out loud projection and the idiot low life Wry pretending that he could possibly be objective is also damn amusing.

The trouble with shit heels like Fly Catcher is that he's far too dim witted to grasp what a complete dullard he is.

True story. The trouble with Rabid is that she is nothing more in life than a miserable skanky twat.

Evidence of a bad-tempered or surly person ^^^.

BTW, I was by no means attempting to be objective, your many posts suggest my subjective observations are spot on. But thank you for the, once again, obvious ad hominem. A smart response would have been sugar sweet - even if sarcastic. Your response was caustic, as only a bad tempered and arrogant person can be.

Last edited:
^butthurt

I decree he's not only butthurt (for reasons unknown) but he is the message board

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun
If I had to guess, I would guess he was employed in the Bush Administration and lost his job when McCain and Palin were rejected by the voters. Given his prose (used as a verb) and syntax, my guess he was a low level bureaucrat.

See the problem? Rabid claiming I am the one who is butthurt is laugh out loud projection and the idiot low life Wry pretending that he could possibly be objective is also damn amusing.

The trouble with shit heels like Fly Catcher is that he's far too dim witted to grasp what a complete dullard he is.

True story. The trouble with Rabid is that she is nothing more in life than a miserable skanky twat.

Text book.

^butthurt

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun

Text book.

Zzzz. Rabid being her usual baselessly self-congratulatory grandiose arrogant twat-waffle self. Between Rabid and Fly Catcher, it's difficult to decide which is the more vapid.

^butthurt

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun

BTW, I was by no means attempting to be objective, your many posts suggest my subjective observations are spot on. But thank you for the, once again, obvious ad hominem. A smart response would have been sugar sweet - even if sarcastic. Your response was caustic, as only a bad tempered and arrogant person can be.

You not being objective is the same as you breathing or not being rational or honest.

You remain a void.

^butthurt

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun

You not being objective is the same as you breathing or not being rational or honest.

You remain a void.

What was dishonest in my judgment of your character? I suspect I'm not the first, or 500th, person to so characterize your personality as typical of a curmudgeon. Likely most simply call you an arrogant jerk.

I Decree that 2014 generally sucked.

Mercifully, even bad years eventually come to an end. So too, 2014 is drawing to a close.

Accordingly, with high hopes that it may get good again someday, I applaud the passing of 2014 and wish -- for one and all -- a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Furthermore, to assess prosperity, I decree further that we should avoid using the Administration's phonied-up economic numbers. When we discuss "unemployment" for example, we should use numbers that show not just those who are looking for jobs but can't get work, but also those who have even given up looking. All past numbers should be adjusted to reflect this true nature of unemployment rates so we can have a coherent discussion about the comparisons between liberal-led periods and the slightly less liberal-led periods.

And may Al Sharpton gain a pound and get a non-joke haircut.

It helps of you do some actual research on the topic before you create the OP!

How the Government Measures Unemployment

Labor Force Characteristics CPS

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

View attachment 35410

Amazing what you can find on the interwebs if you just take the time to look.

Ah, please stop being such an ineffectual troll.

When the Obumbler Administration's toadies (i.e., the Lame Stream Media) trumpets lowering unemployment figures, they don't cite the U6 and we all know it.

The nasty curmudgeon speaks ^^^ but does anyone listen? Well, I suppose the true believers on the far fringe of the crazy right wing - but do they trust and not verify?

But I digress. This from Reuters today:

U.S. jobless claims drop sharply to near 15-year low Reuters

Fly Catcher said:
[Ilar] speaks ^^^ but does anyone listen? * * * *

Well, you do, Fly Catcher. Rather obsessively.

But when it comes to making valid points that are even marginally ON topic, you are (as always) m.i.a.

^butthurt

cur·mudg·eon
kərˈməjən/
noun

You remain a void.

What was dishonest in my judgment of your character? I suspect I'm not the first, or 500th, person to so characterize your personality as typical of a curmudgeon. Likely most simply call you an arrogant jerk.

That you seem to place value on your own assessments is both amusing and sad.

Forum List

Back