I declare today the beginning of american history month!!!

Yes, it assumes anyone in their right mind would answer that they'd keep slavery. It's a dumb question.
Nope. Not in the slightest.
You don't like the question because you don't like what the majority answer would likely be.
That makes it -far- from dumb or asinine.
Wrong.
I dont like the question because the answer if fucking obvious, and that renders it pointless.
You mean that -your- answer is fucking obvious to -you-, and that you presuppose that the majority of blacks have the same moral character that yiou do.
Nothng else.

And the fact that the answer is not obvious, to YOU (i.e. why you had to even ask), means that you think pretty low of black people.
Not in the slightest. Asking the question assumes nothing.

Nope. Not in the slightest.
You don't like the question because you don't like what the majority answer would likely be.
That makes it -far- from dumb or asinine.
Wrong.
I dont like the question because the answer if fucking obvious, and that renders it pointless.
You mean that -your- answer is fucking obvious to -you-, and that you presuppose that the majority of blacks have the same moral character that yiou do.
Nothng else.

And the fact that the answer is not obvious, to YOU (i.e. why you had to even ask), means that you think pretty low of black people.

Asking the question assumes that people would answer differently, otherwise it's not even a question. how obvious is that?

Wrong.
Nothng else.

Asking the question assumes that people would answer differently, otherwise it's not even a question. how obvious is that?
I ask again:
Why do you presuppose that the majority of blacks have the same moral character that yiou do, and would therefore answer the same as you?

Nothng else.

I ask again:
Why do you presuppose that the majority of blacks have the same moral character that yiou do, and would therefore answer the same as you?

You now claim that the majority of blacks do not have the same moral character as whites?

You keep digging deeper and deeper

No more liberal racial divisioning. I end it. Whether superficially a persons skins,white,brown,black,green,polkadotted,stripes,etc..youre born here,WE ARE AMERICAN!!!continuing this socislist divisioning means you are filfilling the dreams of divide and conquer of the left.END IT.

I ask again:
You now claim that the majority of blacks do not have the same moral character as whites?
Please let us know when you muster the intellectual honesty and testicular fortitude necessary to respond to what someone -actually- says.
Until then, back on ignore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back