I declare this election OVER

I will say what everyone knows - whether some are willing to admit it or not.

There are no more maps to roll out.

There are no more polls that do not reflect the obvious.

Even the "biased" media can't support him any more.

Obama is circling the drain.

Whoosh! All gone!

I declare you an idiot.

Whooosh.. now go back under your rock.
i hope he wrong but i fear if president does not peform it will be man

what?

deep down whoever wins, the issue of congress not being able to come together will not go away sadly.
Maybe, maybe not.............

Romney is an entirely different personality than the O
true but like all president he still got divided congress to bring together. not easy
I think you'll find .......

that there are more reasonable Dems who will breath a sigh of relief that the O is gone and who will be more than willing to work with someone who is an experienced professional and not a green teen.

Considering the election is just really starting, I think your declaration is premature.

Romney will win in the end. But there are still 3 weeks of ups and downs before the votes are cast and counted.

The pendulum has definitely swung, but how many vote by mail ballots went out before Obama melted down?

I still have some concerns.

I don't like Romney, but this nation cannot survive another Elena Kagan, nor the drooling dunce, Sotomayor. For that reason, a Romney win is vital.

Considering the election is just really starting, I think your declaration is premature.

Romney will win in the end. But there are still 3 weeks of ups and downs before the votes are cast and counted.
but he could be right. if romney wins debate, deep down election will over as he lead will grow to big for obama to catch up.

considering that i think romney is already farther ahead than the news and the polls tell us, that's a very real possibility. i've been predicting a clear win for romney for a month now. not a landslide, but not close enough to be contested ala bush v. gore, either.

Romney doesn't need a knock out,Obama needs a knock out,don't think he will get one.A good performance from Obama will not change much,he has to blow Romney out of the ring.

How is he going to do that??

romney is inherently unlikeable

By those who don't like anyone with an R after their name.

I see obama as an impudent ass. Depends on perspective.

Romney doesn't need a knock out,Obama needs a knock out,don't think he will get one.A good performance from Obama will not change much,he has to blow Romney out of the ring.

How is he going to do that??
your right. hard to see. doubt romney status as front runner will change much at end of the evening

dicker, Willard is not the front runner. He is as close as he is going to get in the Electoral College.

Whoosh! All gone!

The GOP lost when Romney got the nomination. Obama is cruising! Get used to it.

Whoosh! All gone!

The GOP lost when Romney got the nomination. Obama is cruising! Get used to it.

i am so looking forward to reminding you of this post after your hero loses. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back