I declare this election OVER

I will say what everyone knows - whether some are willing to admit it or not.

There are no more maps to roll out.

There are no more polls that do not reflect the obvious.

Even the "biased" media can't support him any more.

Obama is circling the drain.

Whoosh! All gone!

I'm glad you're so confident about a candidate that the Republicans just couldn't stand a few short months ago. :lol:

Round 2

muhammad-ali-action.jpg

Yeah.....kinda like that........

:eusa_whistle:

Whoosh! All gone!

I'm glad you're so confident about a candidate that the Republicans just couldn't stand a few short months ago. :lol:
they still don,t love him deep down but can,t be hidden from our point of view that romney got big lead nationally and one more knock out in debate tonight could end obama chances.

Whoosh! All gone!

"premature speculation" can be like the other premature thing- messy and embarrassing.
Going in to the 2nd debate much is being made of this being a make or break time for the POTUS. While polls can be wrong, as of right now Willard faces a daunting challenge in getting the amount of electoral votes needed.I don't believe he will make and am confident he won't (to the chagrin of everybody I work with, LOL!):eusa_hand:

Whoosh! All gone!

"premature speculation" can be like the other premature thing- messy and embarrassing.
Going in to the 2nd debate much is being made of this being a make or break time for the POTUS. While polls can be wrong, as of right now Willard faces a daunting challenge in getting the amount of electoral votes needed.I don't believe he will make and am confident he won't (to the chagrin of everybody I work with, LOL!):eusa_hand:
i wish i had your confidence but when you have two national polls with romney four points up in both it looks bleak. romney in lead in fi,co,va and nc and then only needs one or two more swing states to win.
if he got ohio or wi and nevanda it be all over

plus another bad debate for obama and man sorry it be gone as the likehood is romney will go into lead in ohio and wi which be a killer blow.

I will say what everyopretty bkldne knows - whether some are willing to admit it or not.

Whoosh! All gone!

Pretty bold.
I don't really think so...........

When you roll all the facts together, there's very little doubt in my mind. And I don't believe in October surprises.

Now predicting a 57-43 win is BOLD! :)

Romney doesn't need a knock out,Obama needs a knock out,don't think he will get one.A good performance from Obama will not change much,he has to blow Romney out of the ring.

How is he going to do that??

Romney doesn't need a knock out,Obama needs a knock out,don't think he will get one.A good performance from Obama will not change much,he has to blow Romney out of the ring.

your right. hard to see. doubt romney status as front runner will change much at end of the evening

If we get the govt we deserve, I could see us getting 4 more years of
Obama to pay back for two terms of Bush. We wasted too much time,
energy, resources, and focus blaming and bashing back and forth,
with both Bush and Obama, instead of investing resources into
solving problems directly. However, if we admit and learn our lessons from this, there
is a chance for reprieve where we could break out of this cycle of political backlash
back and forth. So I am hoping for that, but prepared to expect worse if it happens instead.
deep down whoever wins, the issue of congress not being able to come together will not go away sadly.
Maybe, maybe not.............

Romney is an entirely different personality than the O

If we get the govt we deserve, I could see us getting 4 more years of
Obama to pay back for two terms of Bush. We wasted too much time,
energy, resources, and focus blaming and bashing back and forth,
with both Bush and Obama, instead of investing resources into
solving problems directly. However, if we admit and learn our lessons from this, there
is a chance for reprieve where we could break out of this cycle of political backlash
back and forth. So I am hoping for that, but prepared to expect worse if it happens instead.
deep down whoever wins, the issue of congress not being able to come together will not go away sadly.
Maybe, maybe not.............

Romney is an entirely different personality than the O
true but like all president he still got divided congress to bring together. not easy

Corner him.....and, then, Lil' Mitch will start his stuttering & stammering routine.

Eventually, Ann will have to throw-in the towel.

Ann-Romney-RNC-Speech.jpg

"O.K., Barack....he's had enough."

Whoosh! All gone!

a daunting challenge??

When was the last time you checked swing state polls? "Willard" is making solid gains in every one of the states except IA. He is leading in FL by 3, by 1 in VA and tied in OH.

Even PA is moving, after being double digit blue, and is now only +3 for the O.

Best pay attention to those folks at the office................

Whoosh! All gone!

a daunting challenge??

When was the last time you checked swing state polls? "Willard" is making solid gains in every one of the states except IA. He is leading in FL by 3, by 1 in VA and tied in OH.

Even PA is moving, after being double digit blue, and is now only +3 for the O.

Best pay attention to those folks at the office................

I look at the city of Ithaca ny in 08 there where Obama signs and bumper stickers everywhere,not this time,Ithaca is as blue a city as you can get,he doesn't have the numbers this time He is in deep deep trouble. Unless there is a huge mistake on Romney's part he has it come election day.

Forum List

Back