I.d.i.o.t. Msm

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTM5MmFkOTRmNTFmYzE3OTE1YTE2YjQ5YmRkMGY4ZDY=

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    I am not so sure...it could be that we really dont have a man on the inside and that type of information was "leaked" intentionally to make the enemy THINK they have been infiltrated. That kind of thing can tear up a terrorist cell pretty quick because now they have to worry about who inside their cells is trustworthy and who outside their cells as well. It could cause quite a dilema for them.

Then again, if we do have people on he inside, the terrorists will have to get pretty damn paranoid. If they start killing off their own members willy-nilly, recruitment willl be a real nightmare for them.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well you would know better than I, for sure the police don't like when info. like this gets out. Different problems in all likelihood.

4. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the information WAS intentionally put out there...I don't know that for sure. The fact that themilitary leadership over there is saying the same thing makes me suspect that. Psychological warfare has its place on the battlefield too.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I know. There were lots of places to find what you are referring to today. For my take, check the comments found here:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/06/captured_zarqaw.htmlCaptured Zarqawi Aide Spilled the Beans

The comments, not †he article.