I cut down the tree, what should I do to save it

There are too many "American clever people" on this forum ...
- I want to listen to them
- let them show their work on the construction of wood
===================================
and then I'll tell you the right answers ...
I hope everyone saw my house?
:04:

Chop it up and put it in the freezer with your sawdust buscuits.

View attachment 185530 Wood is for furniture, handles for tools and weaponry, cutting boards and final touches on a home. Only an asshole builds a house out of wood.
HempCrete!
Amen. That house isn't hempcrete but We've built two using steel studs, paper backed wire lathe and hempcrete "stucco" about 1/2" thick.Copper roofs on them. They'll last several hundred years, unlike the Russian meatheads tinderbox.
Ever done the houses where they used styrofoam forms to build a house out of concrete?

No, but I've cut trees so the crane can fly in sections of them.

There are too many "American clever people" on this forum ...
- I want to listen to them
- let them show their work on the construction of wood
===================================
and then I'll tell you the right answers ...
I hope everyone saw my house?
:04:
It was an apple tree................so cut off a small limb tie it too a orange tree splice.........soak in water for 3 days and then put it inot potting soil.....

With the rest of the tree BURN IT.
maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 185530 Wood is for furniture, handles for tools and weaponry, cutting boards and final touches on a home. Only an asshole builds a house out of wood.
HempCrete!
Amen. That house isn't hempcrete but We've built two using steel studs, paper backed wire lathe and hempcrete "stucco" about 1/2" thick.Copper roofs on them. They'll last several hundred years, unlike the Russian meatheads tinderbox.
Ever done the houses where they used styrofoam forms to build a house out of concrete?

Commercial construction?

HempCrete!

Commercial construction?

Residential.

New Topics

Forum List

Back