I could use a little bit of this...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I could really use a good massage tonight...

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture3132-squirrels.gif

Squirrels might get a message, but us Rats get the women.

rats.jpg

Well... if that's your definition of a "woman".

Not to put too fine of a point on it, I call her a woman because I don't see an Adam's Apple or a 5 o'clock shadow. I do see a cute, tiny ear, and nice long blond hair, and long eyelashes.

Is there something I'm missing?

I dunno.. 2-3 things spring to mind.. She's bleached her "nice long blonde hair" so often it's severely damaged, and so thin you can see her scalp through it, even though it's pulled back.. Then there's all the holes in her face, and the fact that she shaved her eyebrows off only to draw them back on again...

Well... if that's your definition of a "woman".

Not to put too fine of a point on it, I call her a woman because I don't see an Adam's Apple or a 5 o'clock shadow. I do see a cute, tiny ear, and nice long blond hair, and long eyelashes.

Is there something I'm missing?

I dunno.. 2-3 things spring to mind.. She's bleached her "nice long blonde hair" so often it's severely damaged, and so thin you can see her scalp through it, even though it's pulled back.. Then there's all the holes in her face, and the fact that she shaved her eyebrows off only to draw them back on again...

I don't want to argue with you, as you have much more experience in this than I do, but which of these points disqualify her from being a "woman"?

And if they do, what is her current qualification?

I could use a really wild fuck where the woman tears me two sides to eternity, that is what I could really use.

Lately everything has just been nice, like a Halmark card.

Forum List

Back