"I COULD KILL"...Glen Beck

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
the sniveling little cooperate minion glen beck recently did a hit piece interview with Ron Paul in which while appeared to be gining a relatively reasonable interview he runs paul is dead paul ,is dead ,paul is dead on the the ticker tape below, then shows him a supposed e-mail from a supposed Ron Paul supporter and goes on to whine about swat teams at his house and other such nonsense in a thinly veiled attempt to smear ron paul supporters as threats .the total hypocrisy of thIs given the paul is dead incident and comments made on national radio in regards to Michel Moore expose beck for the cooperate controlled weasel that he is below are becks comments on Michael Moore

“Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure”.

So I sent him this e-mail...as a gentle reminder.......

“Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about KILLING GLEN BECK, and I'm wondering if I could KILL Him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah,ID KILL GLEN BECK," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't KILL GLEN BECK. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure”.

EOTS...What the hell are you doing. Are you trying to get your house, phone, computer monitored? Dude, have a beer and chill. You might want to think about deleating this...JMO Imean sarcasm is one thing, but this looks like you snapped and went sideways.

EOTS...What the hell are you doing. Are you trying to get your house, phone, computer monitored? Dude, have a beer and chill. You might want to think about deleating this...JMO Imean sarcasm is one thing, but this looks like you snapped and went sideways.

Eots lives on conspiracy theories and then whines when one is dumped on his guy... figures. As for snapped, he did that LONG before he came here. He needs professional help.

its amazing is it not? all I did was was take glen beck words broadcast to lunatics across the nation and replace the words Micheal Moore with glen beck and it appears as if I have snapped....that was the point of the entire exercise. as far as being monitored I'm afraid ...........I HAVE LONG AGO GONE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN ON THAT ONE....BUT I AM A SMALL FISH IN A BIG POND ,MY POINTS ARE REASONABLE SATIRE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

Forum List

Back