I Contacted TWITTER & Asked Them, WHY Does Twitter Allow Trump To Threaten Others On TWITTER?

You really called Twitter about Trump? Really? LOL

Yep; they were a bit surprised I asked them why Twitter allows Trump to use Twitter as a platform to threaten others.

They did not like it.

Surely they realized they were on the phone with a special kind of retard and then they went out of their way to pacify you

Honestly, I believe Twitter reps were surprised that I asked such a question concerning POTUS & that I was as strong in my wording of the inquiry.

They still let Louis Farrakhan keep his twitter account despite the vile and disgusting things he says. There is a lot of hate on twitter from all sides if your only offended by the hate from people you don't agree with then your really not offended by it at all.

a70a52a7ac6b3572731d933a851ebfd9

Shame on Twitter.

Right it’s twitters responsibility, not the government, it’s twitter. Twitter should have sent their task force over to arrest this guy before he attempt to do any harm.

They still let Louis Farrakhan keep his twitter account despite the vile and disgusting things he says. There is a lot of hate on twitter from all sides if your only offended by the hate from people you don't agree with then your really not offended by it at all.

Sorry but I never realized that Louy FairyCan was POTUS

Some tyrants meet a fitting end; others?

Sorry but I never realized that Louy FairyCan was POTUS

There are a great many things you fail to realize for example I never said he was just like you fail to realize that despite not being President Farrakhan has a huge number of followers who support his anti semitic and racist views so it seems your outrage over hate on twitter is limited to those you disagree with which makes your outrage look very phony and you like a hypocrite some more things you failed to realize. With that I bid you good night.

Maybe you should have told on Trump on the principal instead.

He would have ordered a cry closet just for you.

Now we have this:

Democratic strategist says Twitter failed to act when pipe-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc threatened her

Cesar A. Sayoc, the man suspected of sending potential pipe bombs to a number of high-profile Democratic leaders, reportedly frequently threatened violence on his Twitter TWTR, +0.49% account.

A Twitter account with the handle @hardrock2016 appears to belong to Sayoc, 56, bearing many photos of his likeness, including one of him holding a sign attacking CNN — one of the organizations he stands charged with having mailed a pipe bomb to this week.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Democratic strategist and media commentator, said she reported the @hardrock2016 account to Twitter after threats against her following her appearance on Fox News FOX, +0.02% in early October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it folks: TWITTER is a shill for GOP terrorists.

When I contacted TWITTER several months ago & told TWITTER that POTUS Trump was NOT abiding bu the TWITTER rules, TWITTER replied to me that Trump was NOT breaking TWITTER rules.

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Trump has utilized TWITTER to threaten many people & nations: North Korea, Iran, the list is endless YET Twitter allows Republican interests, Trump & GOP bombers included, to continue to threaten others, using Twitter as a platform for threats.

Then quit twitter. You won't miss any of his tweets. MSNBC practically has a breaking news segment every time he sends one

I am NOT a registered TWITTER member.

I have NEVER registered with TWITTER, or 'signed up' with TWITTER.

One does NOT have to be a TWITTER member to understand that our POTUS Trump utilizes TWITTER for making THREATS via social media platforms.

Comprende'?

How did you contact twitter support without being a member of twitter?

Like this now #MAGABomber

Watever, doublewide Bodey-odey-o

You think leftists will still pay your check after the next serious shellacking?

They will not have the money. Just a heads up.

HEY, you John Wanye impersonator BITCH; the thread is about Trump, TWITTER, and TWITTER allowing folks to utilize TWITTER as a platform for terrorism.

What the fvck do you not understand about that, jackshit boi?

Wow. Yes your shill check will dry up after the midterms. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry if that triggers ya, but it's a fact.

You may have to get a real job. :eek:

iu

Now we have this:

Democratic strategist says Twitter failed to act when pipe-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc threatened her

Cesar A. Sayoc, the man suspected of sending potential pipe bombs to a number of high-profile Democratic leaders, reportedly frequently threatened violence on his Twitter TWTR, +0.49% account.

A Twitter account with the handle @hardrock2016 appears to belong to Sayoc, 56, bearing many photos of his likeness, including one of him holding a sign attacking CNN — one of the organizations he stands charged with having mailed a pipe bomb to this week.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Democratic strategist and media commentator, said she reported the @hardrock2016 account to Twitter after threats against her following her appearance on Fox News FOX, +0.02% in early October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it folks: TWITTER is a shill for GOP terrorists.

When I contacted TWITTER several months ago & told TWITTER that POTUS Trump was NOT abiding bu the TWITTER rules, TWITTER replied to me that Trump was NOT breaking TWITTER rules.

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Trump has utilized TWITTER to threaten many people & nations: North Korea, Iran, the list is endless YET Twitter allows Republican interests, Trump & GOP bombers included, to continue to threaten others, using Twitter as a platform for threats.

Then quit twitter. You won't miss any of his tweets. MSNBC practically has a breaking news segment every time he sends one

I am NOT a registered TWITTER member.

I have NEVER registered with TWITTER, or 'signed up' with TWITTER.

One does NOT have to be a TWITTER member to understand that our POTUS Trump utilizes TWITTER for making THREATS via social media platforms.

Comprende'?

How did you contact twitter support without being a member of twitter?

One does not have to be a Twitter user to contact Twitter; it's not rocket science.

Forum List

Back