i collect skulls and i need some....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_0482.jpg

a set about the kitchen cabinets

my project tonight...that i am kinda hiding...

IMG_0483.jpg

cleaning turtle shell:

IMG_0484.jpg

linseed oil first coat:

IMG_0486.jpg

and yes i am carefully placing all used linseed oil towels into the cast iron stove....they will compust is left in a pile...

but i need skulls....i need large ones...small ones....anything you might have stored away or setting away that you no longer want....if you have something you are willing to part with.....contact me on my profile or pm me...

i am thinking of buying a 100 buck stuff snapping turtle with gold eyes...the taxidermist said it should run 600 or more....but i am not really into stuffed...i prefer skull....so hunters what do you do with them? duckie...a longhorn would be kick ass...ship it fed ex and yea i would pay...lol

I have a skull...but if I gave it to you, you would have to feed me and give me a place to sleep (since I am still attached to it)

is it not magic...feeling how small..weighless they are......i dont want anyone killing anything...i had a huge collection of small that my hubby tossed...he doesnt reall care for the who hobby....or issue as he calls it...especially when i harvest them myself...he doesnt care for buckets of clorox full of skulls....he is just real fucking picky

is it not magic...feeling how small..weighless they are......i dont want anyone killing anything...i had a huge collection of small that my hubby tossed...he doesnt reall care for the who hobby....or issue as he calls it...especially when i harvest them myself...he doesnt care for buckets of clorox full of skulls....he is just real fucking picky

I have an old elephant skull in my basement...but I'm sure you have one of those.

raptors that are illegal to have...dead or alive...i take to the local university where they are stuffed and used for educational purposes....and they go with their heads

are you joking...do you really..cause hell no i dont...you are toying with me

My elephant, Bob, died last year.

I allowed my pet vultures to feast on his carcass (they did a great job and got fat in the process), but now I am left with the skeleton.

I see there are no Misfits fans in the house...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDtVYX2KVs[/ame]

Forum List

Back