I choose the whites.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by William Joyce, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    White people are far from perfect, it's true. They are always blowing up to 700 pounds and have to be crane lifted off couches, have a weird obsession with animals, are sometimes distressingly anti-intellectual and will follow any going thing, be it Hitler (Germany, 1930s and 40s) or Jews (America, 1940s-2004). I have plenty of criticism of them, but when ya get right down to it, they're my best bet for support and protection. That's because I am one of them.

Muslims have some interesting aspects to their culture. So do Jews. But both, in the end, are semitic in nature. Their war is not mine. Jews should not be telling me what to do and think. They should not be telling me that "our" battle is with Muslims. They should not be controlling our press and our military. Muslims should not be blowing up my buildings. I reject both.

I choose whites. I choose good stuff like picket fences, unlocked doors, big Chevys, white girls and apple pie. I choose peace. I choose my people.

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I choose us too, william. I still believe in a panethnic culture. Israel is at the very least a tactical ally in the midst of our openly declared enemies. I don't think they would stop their jihad simply because we stop supporting Israel. I just don't.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I choose people based not on their skin color, but by what lies under the skin.

4. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Okay - I'll come out of the closet. I choose people based on the kind of beer they drink and whether or not they share it.

5. drac

drac Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Are blacks or asians in or out? I love it how you started with "i love white" stuff and ended with "i do not like jews and muslims". My hat is off to you. Btw what about white jews or white muslims? are they in or out?

6. drac

drac Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Does it mean you like to share your beer? :beer:

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    So it is the dirty Jews who are telling you the Muslims are your enemies? You don't like being told by those Jew people that your way of life is being attacked by the peace loving semitic Arabs.

You have an interesting take. It seems that you should just close the borders of your country and let the world go at it with war.

Stay in your backyard and don't worry about international trade in a global community. You don't need to sell American goods to any foreigners. Maybe you would just like to protect the white people (Anglo Saxons) of Europe and you can bring yourself to talk and trade with them.

Have you ever thought of trading American goods with the Reich?

I'll be they'll just love your white rectum.

:finger3:

8. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Good questions. No, racial categories are never perfect, but as John Baker of Oxford pointed out, the existences of gradations between blue and green do not mean that "green" and "blue" do not exist.

I would say that white nationalism is about 1) self-identification followed by 2) objective measures, including the judgment of those already self-identified. I honestly wouldn't run around asking if white-looking Jews were white. But if they piped up and said we ought to fight wars for Israel, I'd be suspicious. And if O.J. announced that he was white, well, I'd have to politely ask him to leave.

The Earth is still a huge place. There's room for us all. Why in God's name must we all be crammed into the same space? WHAT IS THE MORAL IMPERATIVE BEHIND THE IDEA THAT BLACKS, WHITES, YELLOWS AND BROWNS MUST ALL BE STUFFED INTO THE SAME PHONE BOOTH? Seriously? Can anyone answer this question?

9. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Whatever that inscription says on the Statue Of Liberty about tired, huddled masses looks like America has already staked its claim has a home to immigrants of every stripe and color. Guess that means your position lost. If I were you i'd start looking for property elsewhere.

10. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.