I choose the whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
White people are far from perfect, it's true. They are always blowing up to 700 pounds and have to be crane lifted off couches, have a weird obsession with animals, are sometimes distressingly anti-intellectual and will follow any going thing, be it Hitler (Germany, 1930s and 40s) or Jews (America, 1940s-2004). I have plenty of criticism of them, but when ya get right down to it, they're my best bet for support and protection. That's because I am one of them.

Muslims have some interesting aspects to their culture. So do Jews. But both, in the end, are semitic in nature. Their war is not mine. Jews should not be telling me what to do and think. They should not be telling me that "our" battle is with Muslims. They should not be controlling our press and our military. Muslims should not be blowing up my buildings. I reject both.

I choose whites. I choose good stuff like picket fences, unlocked doors, big Chevys, white girls and apple pie. I choose peace. I choose my people.

William Joyce said:
White people are far from perfect, it's true. They are always blowing up to 700 pounds and have to be crane lifted off couches, have a weird obsession with animals, are sometimes distressingly anti-intellectual and will follow any going thing, be it Hitler (Germany, 1930s and 40s) or Jews (America, 1940s-2004). I have plenty of criticism of them, but when ya get right down to it, they're my best bet for support and protection. That's because I am one of them.

Muslims have some interesting aspects to their culture. So do Jews. But both, in the end, are semitic in nature. Their war is not mine. Jews should not be telling me what to do and think. They should not be telling me that "our" battle is with Muslims. They should not be controlling our press and our military. Muslims should not be blowing up my buildings. I reject both.

I choose whites. I choose good stuff like picket fences, unlocked doors, big Chevys, white girls and apple pie. I choose peace. I choose my people.

I choose us too, william. I still believe in a panethnic culture. Israel is at the very least a tactical ally in the midst of our openly declared enemies. I don't think they would stop their jihad simply because we stop supporting Israel. I just don't.

gop_jeff said:
I choose people based not on their skin color, but by what lies under the skin.

Okay - I'll come out of the closet. I choose people based on the kind of beer they drink and whether or not they share it.

William Joyce said:

Are blacks or asians in or out? I love it how you started with "i love white" stuff and ended with "i do not like jews and muslims". My hat is off to you. Btw what about white jews or white muslims? are they in or out?

Merlin1047 said:
Okay - I'll come out of the closet. I choose people based on the kind of beer they drink and whether or not they share it.
Does it mean you like to share your beer? :beer:

William Joyce said:

So it is the dirty Jews who are telling you the Muslims are your enemies? You don't like being told by those Jew people that your way of life is being attacked by the peace loving semitic Arabs.

You have an interesting take. It seems that you should just close the borders of your country and let the world go at it with war.

Stay in your backyard and don't worry about international trade in a global community. You don't need to sell American goods to any foreigners. Maybe you would just like to protect the white people (Anglo Saxons) of Europe and you can bring yourself to talk and trade with them.

Have you ever thought of trading American goods with the Reich?

I'll be they'll just love your white rectum.

:finger3:

drac said:
Are blacks or asians in or out? ... Btw what about white jews or white muslims? are they in or out?

Good questions. No, racial categories are never perfect, but as John Baker of Oxford pointed out, the existences of gradations between blue and green do not mean that "green" and "blue" do not exist.

I would say that white nationalism is about 1) self-identification followed by 2) objective measures, including the judgment of those already self-identified. I honestly wouldn't run around asking if white-looking Jews were white. But if they piped up and said we ought to fight wars for Israel, I'd be suspicious. And if O.J. announced that he was white, well, I'd have to politely ask him to leave.

The Earth is still a huge place. There's room for us all. Why in God's name must we all be crammed into the same space? WHAT IS THE MORAL IMPERATIVE BEHIND THE IDEA THAT BLACKS, WHITES, YELLOWS AND BROWNS MUST ALL BE STUFFED INTO THE SAME PHONE BOOTH? Seriously? Can anyone answer this question?

Whatever that inscription says on the Statue Of Liberty about tired, huddled masses looks like America has already staked its claim has a home to immigrants of every stripe and color. Guess that means your position lost. If I were you i'd start looking for property elsewhere.

William Joyce said:
People can move. Or be moved.

Jews consider it. Here:

http://www.vdare.com/locke/palestinian_problem.htm

But read through to the last sentence.

So those Jews consider this publication as advocating theirr cause against Arabs?

Your site is a well obfuscated White Supremicist Site. The following is taken from the vdare (White Doe) real Americans site.

http://www.cfau.org/

The Center for American Unity is a national non-profit educational organization dedicated to preserving our historical unity as Americans into the 21st Century. The Center conducts research and monitors developments on a broad range of economic, domestic, defense, and foreign policy issues related to the American nation-state. The Center is concerned with what has been called the National Question - whether the United States can survive as a nation-state, the political expression of a distinct American people, in the face of these emerging threats: mass immigration, multiculturalism, multilingualism, and affirmative action.

Only real WHITE Americans need read this site.....

William Joyce said:
If that's what you read, that's what you read.

The more-radical voices of the Vanguard News Network would disagree...

http://www.vnnforum.com/main/links.htm

Note the asteriks on the two "pro-white" sites.

What are you talking about? You posted this site clearly marking your site to be PRO WHITE ONLY......

Rather exclusionary. When will you ever learn that you are not the only one entitled to live in America?Pro-White Sources

PRO WHITE

MacDonald on Jews and Immigration
VNN Forum
White Alert
White Revolution
*American Renaissance
*VDARE
David Irving
New Nation News
Ingrid Rimland
Zündelsite
Yggdrasil
National Journal
Irmin's Racial Nationalist Library
Euro-Canadian News Service
Revilo Oliver
Stormfront
Victor Wolzek: Semitically Incorrect
Jerry's Aryan Battle Page
First Amendment Exercise Machine
Historical Review Press
Faurisson's Manifesto
Carlos Porter
VHO
Hall of Heroes
Middle East Realities
Free Arab Voice
Vincent Bertollini
The Birdman
La Droite Nationaliste
L'Orphéon
David Duke
White Unity Press
Wake Up or Die
Kevin MacDonald
Jewish Tribal Review
NeoEugenics
American National Conference
Church Fliers
WCOTC
Heretical.com
White Survival
Pro-White
Resisting Defamation
White Knight
Hendrik Moebus
Regmeister
Hammer of Thor
eNewsViews
November9.org
Vanguardist
Martin Lindstedt
Hal Turner Show
Hoozajew
White Struggle
DJ-88.com (White Techno

William Joyce said:
"Rather exclusionary. When will you ever learn that you are not the only one entitled to live in America."

Kinda like Israel, eh?

Kinda like Israel, yes! Herr Joyce, you are welcomed to live in Israel as a resident alien just like Israelis are welcomed to live in America as resident aliens.....

Have you ever thought about living in Syria as there are many ex-Nazi murderers living the good-life with young Assad?

You would be a welcomed addition to the white Aryans who are dying in their beds in Argentina and Syria.

I choose to support secular, Liberal Democracies, regardless of the race is consists of.

Which of course means Israel.

And here comes the screams of 'Aparthed wall!' :teeth:

I've been told to never argue with someone you have to educate. I like a good argument, discussion. Wish I was anti something, anything to the point that getting rid of them would solve my problem. Hey, you supremacists out there of all colors, Bigot heal thyself.

anubis said:
I've been told to never argue with someone you have to educate.

Claiming that becuase you are educated you won't bother to argue a point, doesn't serve a purpose in the threat except to appear as arrogant.

Remember, I'm not even supporting the race angle on this thread, just pointing out how you look now.

I like a good argument, discussion. Wish I was anti something, anything to the point that getting rid of them would solve my problem. Hey, you supremacists out there of all colors, Bigot heal thyself.

Too easy! Point out how William get's White's confused with Muslims. That's a start.

Wow! See a shrink quick. I see how you jump to conclusions emanating from your own mind and background. The qutte has NOTHING to do with education. I guess you had to be there. I won't give you more fodder for your totally incorrect assumptions because I never argue with someone I have to educate.

anubis said:
Wow! See a shrink quick. I see how you jump to conclusions emanating from your own mind and background. The qutte has NOTHING to do with education. I guess you had to be there. I won't give you more fodder for your totally incorrect assumptions because I never argue with someone I have to educate.

Maybe you just don't belong here.

Please educate us, "The qutte"?

I don't know what the hell you are talking about now, professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back