I choose the jews.

Arabian said:
why you are always sure that the disaster of 9/11 done by the arab
how could only 9 guys do all of that distruction
and all the clues that were given were fabricated and at the last we found the fingur of accusing is towards the arab
i dont know why
i dont think who ever wanted to build could destroy,
the arab would better save this money to build their own country and made it more moderate as it was previously
and what did the iraqi did , they arent a terrorist maybe their leader was
but is it their fault that their leader was bad ??? i guess not
but america will say to any country she want to destroy or want to make a war on it,"we are fighting terrorist"
why she cant see what is going on in palestine and how the Islaeli destroy they homes
america it self contain a terrorist from russia and they support them and refuse to deliever them to the russian government
and what is goin on in Guatemala , and how they deal with them as an animal where they are a war prisoner
is that the UN laws about how to deal with the war prisoner
is that the war on the terrorist
and i dont think that we should punish a whole country because their is a bad guy between them"i think then we should destroy the whole world" it isnt the nation fault that there is abad guy live between them
and add to that arab dont ever want bad for any nation
cuz our religion order us to love to our brothers what we love to our self
"all muslims are brothers"

You have been watching too much Al Jeers at Ya.

There were 19 terrorists, the majority from Saudia Arabia and they sure as hell weren't 80 year old Catholic nuns. As for your religion, you are more than welcome to it. I guarantee you that the day some Islamic fanatic comes to my house to offer this infidel the choice between death and accepting Islam will be the day that WWIII will start right in my own backyard.

The Arab world has been fostering terrorism for decades now. Terrorist training camps aren't located in Antartica and the funding for these subhumans isn't coming from bake sales.

I also noticed how the terrorists abide by the rules of war as well. Bombing civilians, hiding in schools and mosques, and beheading prisoners doesn't make me any more friendly to their cause. I sure as hell wouldn't send the Peace Corps in there to fight them. I want some big, mean, crude, rude killers to deal with the terrorists.

Hay guys
I don't know
Where you came with this crap
exactly RW--they are forced by islamo-facists to kiss ass----if they try for anything that promotes peace they are killed !
Dearest friend I wonder who told you so
And who told you that the Palestinian don't want peace,
They fight defending their land home believes and you shouldn't say so
Allah says in his Qur'an

And say also
Sura 004. An-Nisâ'
90. Except those who join a group, between you and whom there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with their breasts restraining from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. Had Allâh willed, indeed He would have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then Allâh has opened no way for you against them.

And also

Sura 008. Al-Anfâl
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

So if they want peace its okay, Muslims always wants peace
Sura 006. Al-An'âm
151. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawâhish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islâmic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.

But we can't say that they will be killed if they wanted peace and the clue is these verses
But how the Israeli want peace and they always destroy cuz they think that they are the most powerful they won't ever want peace
And as a consequence the Palestinian should fight too, and if you remember the Israeli who began with fight not Palestinian, and after the Israeli didn’t listen to the UN decision towards the land and still destroy the homes and the abattoir of dair yassen and quana
That they made
The Palestinian made the entefada

This saddens me nato. The palestinians could easily be absorbed by their alleged muslim brethren, but instead their forced to be the muslim poster children of oppression. All international terrorist groups operate in palestine. The thugs and terrorists there will never allow a peace.

And why we always call who defend their land is a terrorist
Then how you call Israeli when she killed ezz eldin alsheikh khalil "hamas "
In Syria
And how we call when Israeli attacked Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon
Don’t you call this terrorism?
Why America didn’t say a word in this time, but on the contrary she supported Israel

At last I told you what the Islam say
Now enter this site to read what Talmud say "the book of the Jewish"
www.tightrope.cc/catalog/ product_info.php?products_id=108 - 30k

I saw the Muslim desire for peace manifest itself many times over the past few years. In fact, they have done so all over the world and not just in or against the United States. Muslim peace looks an awful lot like eternal peace for anyone not Muslim.

I don't know how come you refuse something you don’t know
Does peace differ from place to place no it doesn’t, does it differ from culture to another no I don’t think
Does it differ according to the time zone?
I don't blame you for the picture you have about the Arabs because I know what media say about the Arab in your country, they just want to give you a part from the truth not all of it,
And I want just say something, that not all Arabs are Muslims and also not all Muslims Arabs

The Arab world has been fostering terrorism for decades now. Terrorist training camps aren't located in Antartica and the funding for these sub humans isn't coming from bake sales.

I also noticed how the terrorists abide by the rules of war as well. Bombing civilians, hiding in schools and mosques, and beheading prisoners doesn't make me any more friendly to their cause. I sure as hell wouldn't send the Peace Corps in there to fight them. I want some big, mean, crude, rude killers to deal with the terrorists

What you say is really Lol
This only could be true if we consider the soldier campaign which train the army is a campaign for the terrorists
Can I ask you something, why when Arabs defend their land we call them terrorist?
Where, when America attacked the Iraq you don’t call them so
Or when Israel destroy the Arabs home you don’t call them terrorist
Or when Israel attacked Arab countries you didn’t call them terrorist
But when the Arab defend their land or revenge for what the intruders done in their land from destruction you call them terrorists
Is that call equality fellow
Why you always believe what they feed the media with lies
And you don't live here and see the situation you only see the news

I see you are serious....

Arabian said:
Hay guys
I don't know
Where you came with this crap
As opose to what you post? I guess the fact that palestians are still treated as a third class (they are not even citizen as far as i know only jordan allows it) people by other arabs is cool with you and is jew's fault.

Dearest friend I wonder who told you so
And who told you that the Palestinian don't want peace,
They fight defending their land home believes and you shouldn't say so
I agree all people want to live in peace and prosperity, but defending "your" land by killing of 16 civilian in Beersheba (not mentioning many more injured and crippled for life) is overstepping the line of any sort of "defence". And before you start comparing, those people were specifically targeted. What was they fault? Is Beersheba part of palestine? Were they military personal?

You quote qu'ran left and right, how about simple definition of humanity, the meaning of being human. Or is it also defined through qu'ran for you?

And talking about Iraq, how does killing innocent iraqi's and iraqi police and national guard by terrorists (i guess freedom fighters in your view) fits your definition freedom fighting? Freedom for what?

But how the Israeli want peace and they always destroy cuz they think that they are the most powerful they won't ever want peace
How nice, black and white picture here, no?
And as a consequence the Palestinian should fight too, and if you remember the Israeli who began with fight not Palestinian, and after the Israeli didn’t listen to the UN decision towards the land and still destroy the homes and the abattoir of dair yassen and quana
That they made
The Palestinian made the entefada
Really? It was israel who started the 1948 war? And please tell what was egypt doing at that time and till 67 in Gaza? Do not start about UN decision... when you have 30 arab/muslim countries voting together no matter what when israel concern, you can have 1000 resolution for all i care.

And why we always call who defend their land is a terrorist
Then how you call Israeli when she killed ezz eldin alsheikh khalil "hamas "
In Syria
you have no problem calling buchering of civilian as selfdefence, why killing of known terrorist will not fit the same definition?
And how we call when Israeli attacked Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon
Don’t you call this terrorism?
Really? when did it happen? Poor egypt and syria. For lebanon why do not you thank your palestinian friends with Araft
Now enter this site to read what Talmud say "the book of the Jewish"
www.tightrope.cc/catalog/ product_info.php?products_id=108 - 30k
Nice link, now if i provide you with similar link about qu'ran, what would your reaction be?
BTW torah is a jewish holy book, talmud is based on the Torah, the Talmud interprets biblical laws and commandments. jfyi

Arabian said:
Does peace differ from place to place no it doesn’t, does it differ from culture to another no I don’t think
I don't blame you for the picture you have about the Arabs because I know what media say about the Arab in your country, they just want to give you a part from the truth not all of it,
And I want just say something, that not all Arabs are Muslims and also not all Muslims Arabs

The Arab world has been fostering terrorism for decades now. Terrorist training camps aren't located in Antartica and the funding for these sub humans isn't coming from bake sales.

I also noticed how the terrorists abide by the rules of war as well. Bombing civilians, hiding in schools and mosques, and beheading prisoners doesn't make me any more friendly to their cause. I sure as hell wouldn't send the Peace Corps in there to fight them. I want some big, mean, crude, rude killers to deal with the terrorists

This only could be true if we consider the soldier campaign which train the army is a campaign for the terrorists
Can I ask you something, why when Arabs defend their land we call them terrorist?
But when the Arab defend their land or revenge for what the intruders done in their land from destruction you call them terrorists
Is that call equality fellow

I got some bad news for you. I have seen first hand the results of terrorist actions. I didn't need the media to show me pictures. I suppose in your eyes the terrorists who kill their own people are freedome fighters, to me they are jackals.

Is peace different from place to place? YOU BET! Peace under a regime of Islamic fanatics is a whole lot different than peace under a democracy. I dont have to worry about the religious police coming along and beating me because my beard is not the right length, or because I happen to like a particular style of music. I don't have to worry about a gang of thugs telling me what I have to believe, what to watch on television or what clothes to wear. Sure, you can live in peace under almost any restrictions if you are willing to suffer the yoke of oppression which the Islamic fanatics offer you. I dont want to live that way, thanks anyhow.

I can't speak for Israel. I can only imagine what it is like there because I have never been there. However, I know that the total elimination of either the Palestinians or the Jews is not the answer. I have yet to see ANY Arab state offer a viable solution that doesn't involve the diminishing of the Israeli state and its peoples.

I agree that not Arabs are Muslims and that not all Muslims are Arabs.

There have been many threads and discussions on this board about the definition of terrorism so I wont go down that road all over again. Freedom fighters dont deliberately target civilians in my opinion, so I will leave it at that.

From your final statement, I gather you live in the Middle East. I can only say that if all you see is Al Jazeera, tehn you should get out more often. Or dont they let you travel without a bomb under your burka?

Arabian said:
Cool, we all on the same side here.
True there are christian arabs... but majority are muslim, it is about this majority people are talking about. Perhapse it is not correct, but you seems not having problem blaming all the jews for your trouble. Why do not you give the same curtesy to jews? Perhapse our vision/understanding of arabs is not 100% correct, but you think your vision/picture about us and jews is better? it is even worse.

i glad some our posts can make you laugh. I guess killing of 300+ kids in russia, civilians inside of israel, iraqi's and afganistan civilians by your freedom fighters are your way to defend "your" land.

any ideas why it was done?

are you saying your media reports truth only and your have clear and full understanding of today world? I suggest looking into mirror before throwing accusations

NATO AIR said:
i'm for the palestinians... they've been screwed over by both the arabs and israelis and they're in far worse shape than the israelis ever will be. i hope the two nations and peoples sit in peace one day, but for now, israel is a big bully and the palestinians are just a bunch of dumbasses who can't get their shit together. i'm cheering for them to get their shit together and bring pressure (non-violently or at least intelligently) on their screwed up leadership, Israel and the rest of the world.
takes 2 to dance, no?

see forgive me for being heretical, but my view of world history is not in any way influenced by the bible, koran or any of the other holy books of our time. i look at where people have lived, what's happened to them, what they've done, etc etc.

the jews of israel have no better claim to israel than the palestinians. they have equal rights to the land, though the israelis are stealing more and more of it with their settlers while oppressing the palestinian people into an ever diminishing space.

that's very true the arabs have never done shit for the palestinians other than get them in trouble. when the palestinians stop listening to the arabs and listen to their hearts, to themselves, they'll realize inviting daily oppression by the israeli military machine by foolishly commiting acts of terrorism and barbarism is getting them nowhere. israel's far right doesn't want this to happen becuase then they'll know the jig is up and they'll have to actually co-exist with the palestinians and share various life neccessity resources with them.

the funny part is, every oppressor gets their just desserts. israel's is coming. likewise, those who use terrorism do not succeed. until the palestinians stop their suicide bombings and what not, they will never come closer to peace and justice.

but yea, i still choose the palestinians, not the terrorist campaign waged in the past few years, but the people themselves, oppressed and screwed over at every turn by leadership and outsiders, and fervently hope they find their brains and hearts and get their shit together.

Woow
You all now on the other side
It's great
But actually I don’t know what the bad thing in what I said
I didn't give my opinion in Jewish I said from the beginning the Israeli "Jewish"
And sure not all of them
Am talking here about the whole system
Let us talk
Now who destroy and kill is it Israel as a country or the Jewish as a person?
It is Israel as a country , so it is a whole system
On the other side who fight is civilian and normal citizen
We never heard that the Palestinian government attacked the Israeli
Right
And now let me ask
When you began to fight to get your right??
You do so when your parent can't get it for you or when your government didn't provide your need and safety.
So what is going in Palestine is done by its people who get sick from just promising and never get anything from it
So they decide to answer the system which destroy their homes and kill their family
In your opinion what make a girl with only 18 years make a suicidal mission as you say when I call it martyrdom mission, it is because she like to kill people, is it because she is terrorist "is all the girls are terrorist", every one born with this thing in his heart which make him love peace and like to settle down, no one love war
Then she make so cuz they took from her every thing, she did so cuz she believe deep in heart that they destroy and kill and take every thing beautiful from her she felt injustice, and after Israeli destroyed her life
After that they call her terrorist
Imagine a normal citizen facing a whole system
What is the picture?
Sure no one of us will destroy or blow up his self in something he don’t believe in it
And sure no one will try to destroy him self till after that we call him a terrorist
And let me tell you some thing the terrorist is also timid he won't sacrifice him self to accomplish his mission, he will try as he can to save his life cuz he don’t believe in what he do
plus the terrorist take money for what they do, do the Palestinian take money for what they do
yeah may be after their death they will burry the money with them to enjoy it in the other life
and I want to say that the Israeli who began with war
and I just wanted you to compare a bout our book say and about what the Talmud say
did any one of you read the Talmud before
read and see what they say about other religion and any people but the Jewish

Arabian said:
Woow
You all now on the other side
It's great
But actually I don’t know what the bad thing in what I said
I didn't give my opinion in Jewish I said from the beginning the Israeli "Jewish"
And sure not all of them
Am talking here about the whole system
Let us talk
Now who destroy and kill is it Israel as a country or the Jewish as a person?
It is Israel as a country , so it is a whole system
On the other side who fight is civilian and normal citizen
We never heard that the Palestinian government attacked the Israeli
Right
And now let me ask
When you began to fight to get your right??
You do so when your parent can't get it for you or when your government didn't provide your need and safety.
So what is going in Palestine is done by its people who get sick from just promising and never get anything from it
So they decide to answer the system which destroy their homes and kill their family
In your opinion what make a girl with only 18 years make a suicidal mission as you say when I call it martyrdom mission, it is because she like to kill people, is it because she is terrorist "is all the girls are terrorist", every one born with this thing in his heart which make him love peace and like to settle down, no one love war
Then she make so cuz they took from her every thing, she did so cuz she believe deep in heart that they destroy and kill and take every thing beautiful from her she felt injustice, and after Israeli destroyed her life
After that they call her terrorist
Imagine a normal citizen facing a whole system
What is the picture?
Sure no one of us will destroy or blow up his self in something he don’t believe in it
And sure no one will try to destroy him self till after that we call him a terrorist
And let me tell you some thing the terrorist is also timid he won't sacrifice him self to accomplish his mission, he will try as he can to save his life cuz he don’t believe in what he do
plus the terrorist take money for what they do, do the Palestinian take money for what they do
yeah may be after their death they will burry the money with them to enjoy it in the other life
and I want to say that the Israeli who began with war
and I just wanted you to compare a bout our book say and about what the Talmud say
did any one of you read the Talmud before
read and see what they say about other religion and any people but the Jewish

This is getting tiresome.

Your example of the 18 year old girl (the martyr for you, terrorist for me) is as good as any. She not only blows herself up, but many other people as well, most of whom had nothing whatsoever to do with the oppression of the Palestinian people. In my opinion, to be a "freedom fighter" she would attack an Israeli government facility or military installation. The fact that her family gets money for her death just compounds the problem. And her family probably did get money. It was well publicized when it was revealed that Saudi Arabia was giving money to the families of terrorists.

As I said before, I have never been to Israel, so do not know first hand the situation there. I do know this, there is a big difference between fighting against oppression through guerilla warfare and fighting against oppression by blowing up school children, old men, and women.

NATO AIR said:
see forgive me for being heretical, but my view of world history is not in any way influenced by the bible, koran or any of the other holy books of our time. i look at where people have lived, what's happened to them, what they've done, etc etc.

the jews of israel have no better claim to israel than the palestinians. they have equal rights to the land, though the israelis are stealing more and more of it with their settlers while oppressing the palestinian people into an ever diminishing space.

that's very true the arabs have never done shit for the palestinians other than get them in trouble. when the palestinians stop listening to the arabs and listen to their hearts, to themselves, they'll realize inviting daily oppression by the israeli military machine by foolishly commiting acts of terrorism and barbarism is getting them nowhere. israel's far right doesn't want this to happen becuase then they'll know the jig is up and they'll have to actually co-exist with the palestinians and share various life neccessity resources with them.

the funny part is, every oppressor gets their just desserts. israel's is coming. likewise, those who use terrorism do not succeed. until the palestinians stop their suicide bombings and what not, they will never come closer to peace and justice.

but yea, i still choose the palestinians, not the terrorist campaign waged in the past few years, but the people themselves, oppressed and screwed over at every turn by leadership and outsiders, and fervently hope they find their brains and hearts and get their shit together.

I don't really care who was there first. We need israel in their strategic position to help fight the islamofascists.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't really care who was there first. We need israel in their strategic position to help fight the islamofascists.

Agreed but it doesn't give em a free pass to be land grabbing slum lords. Israel needs to get thier internal politics together and make a decision one way or the other here and then act on it. If they are truly an advanced society they should be able to accomplish this. The "fence" they sit on is nearly as precipitous as the wall they are building.

dilloduck said:
Agreed but it doesn't give em a free pass to be land grabbing slum lords. Israel needs to get thier internal politics together and make a decision one way or the other here and then act on it. If they are truly an advanced society they should be able to accomplish this. The "fence" they sit on is nearly as precipitous as the wall they are building.

Indecisiveness is an altogether different issue.

dilloduck said:
The consequences of indeciveness ? Which is issue would that be?

The fence sitting you referred to. Indecisiveness emboldens the enemy. It increases terrorist acts, as they feel their pr campaign is working.

rtwngAvngr said:
The fence sitting you referred to. Indecisiveness emboldens the enemy. It increases terrorist acts, as they feel their pr campaign is working.

So has Israel decided PERMANENT land boundries ? Have they decided to defend themselves by killing terrorists leaders ? Are the laws regarding return laws and reparations firmly in place?

dilloduck said:
So has Israel decided PERMANENT land boundries ? Have they decided to defend themselves by killing terrorists leaders ? Are the laws regarding return laws and reparations firmly in place?

I don't know. Doing so may insight international outrage from all the antisemites.

Yes. I think they have made a decision regarding terrorist leaders. Looks like it was "yes".

I don't know on the last one either.

I was just agreeing with you that their fencesitting was a problem. So is the world's.

Forum List

Back