I choose the jews.

dilloduck said:
It's hard for me to take any explanation that only blames one side in this mess

THIS MESS?

Israel never attacked the Arabs until the Oslo Intifada War waged against Israel.

America was attacked by Japan on December 21, 1941. I'll never understand any explanation that only blames one side in that mess?

You'll understand blame when it is your family or children being blown to bits because they do nothing but belong to you. I'll always believe that you had something to do with an attack on your family.

NATO AIR said:
i'm saying i choose the palestinians in this argument... if i were a lawyer or an aid worker or a gov't official, i would be taking their side.... the israelis are in full control of this situation and always have been. they've got land they don't want to give up now, and too many in their government and high pillars of society secretly loathe the palestinians. they've been OPPRESSING the palestinians for decades now, and though that is not 100% their fault, it is still not acceptable. they did not have to impose such a brutal, callous and fatal occupation on the palestinians after 1967, they CHOSE to. everyone's hands are bloody in this, no one is without fault, but i'm sick and fricking tired of people blaming the palestinians for all this, when the israelis are just as much at fault and we're giving these bastards 15 billion dollars a year to keep up the oppression.
terrorism is wrong.
oppression is wrong. both are gonna have to go before peace will happen in that part of the world.

Gonna have to go? The Palestinians are not to blame for all this, it is that they believe what their leaders and Mullahs have told them.

The Israeli people have their own soverign land including Gaza, Samaria and the West Bank. You are living on the soil of the American Indians. What the hell are you doing on their lands?

Air Nato why are you oppressing the Indian people after you killed their ancestors and treat them like second class citizens.

The palestinians did not want to be called palestinians until 1965 when after working in peace with the Israelis were TOLD they were oppressed.

You are a moron.

NATO AIR said:
i'm saying i choose the palestinians in this argument... if i were a lawyer or an aid worker or a gov't official, i would be taking their side.... the israelis are in full control of this situation and always have been. they've got land they don't want to give up now, and too many in their government and high pillars of society secretly loathe the palestinians. they've been OPPRESSING the palestinians for decades now, and though that is not 100% their fault, it is still not acceptable. they did not have to impose such a brutal, callous and fatal occupation on the palestinians after 1967, they CHOSE to. everyone's hands are bloody in this, no one is without fault, but i'm sick and fricking tired of people blaming the palestinians for all this, when the israelis are just as much at fault and we're giving these bastards 15 billion dollars a year to keep up the oppression.

terrorism is wrong.
oppression is wrong.

both are gonna have to go before peace will happen in that part of the world.

------------

the israelis are in full control of this situation and always have been.
You really believe this? You are wrong. The Israelis are in control of homicide bombers that murder and maim their citizens? The Israelis are in control of Hamas and Hezbollah rocket attacks that kill their citizens?

they've been OPPRESSING the palestinians for decades now
Are you not aware of the fact that Palestinians have been murdering innocent Israelis for decades? Black September was not an Israeli organization.

The Israelis have been under almost continuous attack from terrorist Palestinians and fascist undemocratic Islamic governments since the formation of their state was mandated by the UN. The elimination of Israel is their goal. It is war. Do you believe in self-defense? Your representation of the situation is one-sided and unfair.

ajwps said:
Gonna have to go? The Palestinians are not to blame for all this, it is that they believe what their leaders and Mullahs have told them.

The Israeli people have their own soverign land including Gaza, Samaria and the West Bank. You are living on the soil of the American Indians. What the hell are you doing on their lands?

Air Nato why are you oppressing the Indian people after you killed their ancestors and treat them like second class citizens.

The palestinians did not want to be called palestinians until 1965 when after working in peace with the Israelis were TOLD they were oppressed.

You are a moron.

first of all, i've always been a supporter of anything that can be done to give native americans a hand up, not a hand out. what happened to them was tragic.

if you wanna go that route with me though, why is there a jewish state but not a kurdish state? do you support a kurdish state? i could argue the kurds have suffered far worse than the jews.

gaza and what not is not israel's soveriegn land.. its stolen land ,and sooner or later, they will lose it. israel will have to revert to its pre-1967 borders one day.

me thinks you're a moron too, you arrogantly and stupidly spout pro-israeli propoganda at all times without being to even see the beginning of the bad israelis do as well. i look at people without blinders on, everyone is evil to an extent, but america is the least evil in the world, and its done a hell of a lot of good in the world despite facing nuclear annihilation for over 50 years and now terrorist attacks. Israel, on the other hand, is a bully with nuclear weapons (which it stole from the US) that uses the past as its excuse to oppress an entire people and run their lives with cold-hearted disregard.

onedomino said:
------------

You really believe this? You are wrong. The Israelis are in control of homicide bombers that murder and maim their citizens? The Israelis are in control of Hamas and Hezbollah rocket attacks that kill their citizens?

Are you not aware of the fact that Palestinians have been murdering innocent Israelis for decades? Black September was not an Israeli organization.

The Israelis have been under almost continuous attack from terrorist Palestinians and fascist undemocratic Islamic governments since the formation of their state was mandated by the UN. The elimination of Israel is their goal. It is war. Do you believe in self-defense? Your representation of the situation is one-sided and unfair.

The Israelis haven't faced extinction since the early 60's. Once they had nuclear weapons, any pretenses of Arab nations being able to defeat the Israelis went out the window. Don't feed me the bs about Israel being under constant threat. They're not (unless Iran gets nukes, which is probably likely). They face terrorism because they create it by oppressing a people. You wonder why the Palestinians have few good leaders, the Israelis killed them all in the 60's, 70's, 80's and early 90's. Now you're stuck with Arafat and Hamas because Israel ran the Occupied Territories like a colony (co-opting, killing or exiling all potential problems, like strong leaders or intelligent politicos) for so long. They're choking on their own mistake. I do believe in self-defense, which is when a Palestinian man has to watch an israeli tank raze his house for no reason other than he's a palestinian, he picks up a gun and uses against the israelis. i don't like it, but its the reality of the cruelty and barbarism of israel's actions for the past few decades.

i don't like terrorism. hamas and islamic jihad are evil groups that do nothing for the palestinian people and only murder innocent israelis, including women and children. that's not right. (btw, how many innocent arabs, euros, americans, asians and israelis died in all the terrorist bombings israeli nationalists committed in the 40's?) neither is oppression.

I very highly doubt that an Isreali tank crew just said amongst themselves "Hey guys wouldn't it be funny If we blew up that guys house?" "Yeah it sure would hehehe!".

I pretty much take Isreals side in this conflict for a few reasons:

I have never seen an Isreali blow himself up on a Palestinian bus.

I have never seen Isreali soldiers shoot and kill a pregnant Palestinian and her children because they were Muslim.

I did not see Isrealis dancing on 9/11.

The Palestinians leaders, specifically Yasser Arafat, are terrorists. They had a chance to create their own state when Ehud Barak offered it, and they turned him down. They are interested in nothing more than killing off the Jews. I don't believe the land is a big issue. Isreal is tiny sliver of land along the coast, created after the Holocaust because Jews were no longer welcome in Europe. There are a dozen other theocratic Islamic dictatorships in that region for the Palestinians to live in.

I feel sorry for the Arabs in the ME. 1000 years ago they were the pinnacle of civilization. Now the rest of the world as moved on to 2004 and they are still partying like it's 1299. Like France, they are a once great culture that has fallen into the historical cesspool.

theim said:
I feel sorry for the Arabs in the ME. 1000 years ago they were the pinnacle of civilization. Now the rest of the world as moved on to 2004 and they are still partying like it's 1299. Like France, they are a once great culture that has fallen into the historical cesspool.

that's a profound statement.

theim said:
I very highly doubt that an Isreali tank crew just said amongst themselves "Hey guys wouldn't it be funny If we blew up that guys house?" "Yeah it sure would hehehe!".

it doesn't make them razing some innocent family's house any more right, or any more justified. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

theim said:
There are a dozen other theocratic Islamic dictatorships in that region for the Palestinians to live in.

bull, the palestinians were there just as the israelis were, when has america been in the business of supporting injustice and forcing a people to give up their lands? if we're in that business, we saved kosovo and bosnia for nothing. even better, considering the israelis are ethnically cleansing these areas by rotting the palestinian neighborhoods from the core, the israelis are once again, just as in the wrong as the palestinian terrorists who fight them.

NATO AIR said:
bull, the palestinians were there just as the israelis were, when has america been in the business of supporting injustice and forcing a people to give up their lands? if we're in that business, we saved kosovo and bosnia for nothing. even better, considering the israelis are ethnically cleansing these areas by rotting the palestinian neighborhoods from the core, the israelis are once again, just as in the wrong as the palestinian terrorists who fight them.

You are so wrong. No matter how many times you are told, there are and have never been any palestinians. These Arabs have always been Jordanian Arabs wanting to kill the Jewish people.

There are Muslim neigborhoods in America where the destruction of America is preached 5 times a day. This is considered ethnic or national cleansing of the world of unbelievers.

Israel is wrong alright but not because they protect themselves or try to negotiate with these Arabs. The Arabs of Israel have been evicted from every Arab country in the Middle East. Now the Arabs reside and kill in another people's land called Israel.

Whether you like it or not, the Arabs and the world of nations against Israel are scheduled to absolutely fail in all their endeavors. You have made yourself clear and open about your hate for another people's democratic sovereign country.

You too will learn the hard way of your folly. And you will inevitably pay dearly for your immoral and evil opinions. For an evil opinion is considered an act against the reality of all creation.

ajwps said:
You are so wrong. No matter how many times you are told, there are and have never been any palestinians. These Arabs have always been Jordanian Arabs wanting to kill the Jewish people.

actually you're wrong. i've never read a reputable history book or heard an analysis of the israeli-palestinian question that mentioned real evidence that the palestinians did not reside there before 1947. if you're gonna try to give me that revisionist history crap i know you're going to, go ahead and join your friends in the holocaust denial movement because your tactics are quite similar to theirs. (and no i'm not implying the palestinians are suffering a genocide, but your attempts to deny them a past are quite similar to many neo-nazi and anti-semite to deny the jewish people's suffering in the holocaust)

ajwps said:
There are Muslim neigborhoods in America where the destruction of America is preached 5 times a day. This is considered ethnic or national cleansing of the world of unbelievers.

There are also Jewish groups in Miami and NYC I've witnessed that preach death to the Arabs and long for Israel to nuke the Middle East to wipe out the so called Arab plague. They also teach their children that Arabs (even Arab-Americans) are cockroaches who must be put in their place, if not preferably wiped out. Both the Muslims and the Jews that do and say things like this are dead wrong.

ajwps said:
Whether you like it or not, the Arabs and the world of nations against Israel are scheduled to absolutely fail in all their endeavors. You have made yourself clear and open about your hate for another people's democratic sovereign country.

(btw, of course they're gonna fail, israel has nukes, they don't)
:wtf: i don't hate israel, i despise its policies towards the palestinians. i wish israel would become the shining light unto nations it is supposed to be, as it was when it sent medical teams to kosovo to help kosovar refugees, or when it rescued ethiopian jews from starvation, oppression and murder at the hands of a brutal communist dictatorship.

ajwps said:
You too will learn the hard way of your folly. And you will inevitably pay dearly for your immoral and evil opinions. For an evil opinion is considered an act against the reality of all creation.

my folly is debating this with a propoganda mouthpiece (that's you jag-off) for the 10% of israelis that compete with the 10% of terrorist palestinians to see who can ruin the hopes for peace and prosperity more. i hope i do pay, check my quote below if you wanna know how i feel about those who oppress others. if i'm going to hell, i might as well be down with there with folks like thomas jefferson, george washington and abraham lincoln, who believed oppression was wrong and should not continue.

but hey, even though you curse me with eternal damnation, i pray for your mental health and hope you'll eventually learn to live a righteous and good life that allows you to ascend to heaven when you pass away.

NATO AIR said:
actually you're wrong. i've never read a reputable history book or heard an analysis of the israeli-palestinian question that mentioned real evidence that the palestinians did not reside there before 1947. if you're gonna try to give me that revisionist history crap i know you're going to, go ahead and join your friends in the holocaust denial movement because your tactics are quite similar to theirs.

I've never read any reputable history book or heard any Jewish hating group that mention any valid evidence that the Arabs in what was labled Palestine called themselves Palestinians. The area known as Palestine covered areas both East and West of the Jordan; and the Arabic-speaking people there thought of themselves as Syrians, Turks, or simply "Arabs"... but never as "Palestinians".

http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/septoct99/factmyth.html

There are also Jewish groups in Miami and NYC I've witnessed that preach death to the Arabs and long for Israel to nuke the Middle East to wipe out the so called Arab plague. They also teach their children that Arabs (even Arab-Americans) are cockroaches who must be put in their place, if not preferably wiped out. Both the Muslims and the Jews that do and say things like this are dead wrong.

You heard Jewish groups preach death to the Arabs? Do you have any proof that you are not simply lying through your teeth?

(btw, of course they're gonna fail, israel has nukes, they don't)
:wtf: i don't hate israel, i despise its policies towards the palestinians. i wish israel would become the shining light unto nations it is supposed to be, as it was when it sent medical teams to kosovo to help kosovar refugees, or when it rescued ethiopian jews from starvation, oppression and murder at the hands of a brutal communist dictatorship.

What you are actually saying is that you do not hate France but simply hate it's policies i.ie., against Islamic women wearing their religious headgear. How about a few months ago when Israel tried to send aid workers into Iran to help with the earthquake victims? How about Israel offering to give up a large part of their homeland to the Arabs in order to make peace?

my folly is debating this with a propoganda mouthpiece (that's you jag-off) for the 10% of israelis that compete with the 10% of terrorist palestinians to see who can ruin the hopes for peace and prosperity more. i hope i do pay, check my quote below if you wanna know how i feel about those who oppress others. if i'm going to hell, i might as well be down with there with folks like thomas jefferson, george washington and abraham lincoln, who believed oppression was wrong and should not continue.

Yeh that 10% (100%) of the Arabs in Israel who danced in the street, gave out candy and yoweled with delight when the World Trade Towers and Pentagon were attacked on 09/11. You put yourself in the same catagory as Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington? I think you are more in the same catagory as Osamma Bin Laden, Yassar Arafat and Saddam Husein. Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln fought against oppression and slavery costing American lives. You are not in their catagory!

but hey, even though you curse me with eternal damnation, i pray for your mental health and hope you'll eventually learn to live a righteous and good life that allows you to ascend to heaven when you pass away.

Thanks for your prayers. But I do not prefer to ascend to heaven but rather to be gathered up with the righteous humans in the world to come. Heaven is for G-d and not for the likes of humans. But that is another subject.

ajwps said:
I've never read any reputable history book or heard any Jewish hating group that mention any valid evidence that the Arabs in what was labled Palestine called themselves Palestinians. The area known as Palestine covered areas both East and West of the Jordan; and the Arabic-speaking people there thought of themselves as Syrians, Turks, or simply "Arabs"... but never as "Palestinians".

http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/septoct99/factmyth.html

that's a bs link, should i show a link from the KKK on behalf of the palestinians?

ajwps said:
You heard Jewish groups preach death to the Arabs? Do you have any proof that you are not simply lying through your teeth?

I have personally witnessed such hatred being spewed in public no less after a stupid protester walked into a pro-israeli rally in South Beach and got into a shouting match with a rabbi. The protester let his views about Israel known, and the rabbi responded with his vision of what should happen to the Arab cockroaches. His line was straight from folks like this guy, Rabbi Moshe Levinger, who has quite a past of great quotes and speeches on what should be done about the "palestinian problem"

ajwps said:
What you are actually saying is that you do not hate France but simply hate it's policies i.ie., against Islamic women wearing their religious headgear. How about a few months ago when Israel tried to send aid workers into Iran to help with the earthquake victims? How about Israel offering to give up a large part of their homeland to the Arabs in order to make peace?

i don't care much for france or its policies. forgive me for not mentioning the iranian gov'ts hateful rejection of israel's generous offer to help the Bam earthquake victims... that is also an example of israel's good works in action.

ajwps said:
Yeh that 10% (100%) of the Arabs in Israel who danced in the street, gave out candy and yoweled with delight when the World Trade Towers and Pentagon were attacked on 09/11. You put yourself in the same catagory as Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington? I think you are more in the same catagory as Osamma Bin Laden, Yassar Arafat and Saddam Husein. Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln fought against oppression and slavery costing American lives. You are not in their catagory!

wow, i have you in the same category with famous oppressors like hitler, mussolini and milosevic. you should be so proud.

NATO AIR said:
that's a bs link, should i show a link from the KKK on behalf of the palestinians?

So the moral Christians in America are the same as the KKK in America? Any site giving real history is BS to you...

I have personally witnessed such hatred being spewed in public no less after a stupid protester walked into a pro-israeli rally in South Beach and got into a shouting match with a rabbi. The protester let his views about Israel known, and the rabbi responded with his vision of what should happen to the Arab cockroaches. His line was straight from folks like this guy, Rabbi Moshe Levinger, who has quite a past of great quotes and speeches on what should be done about the "palestinian problem"

So that is your proof. Have you also heard from the Moonmen?

i don't care much for france or its policies. forgive me for not mentioning the iranian gov'ts hateful rejection of israel's generous offer to help the Bam earthquake victims... that is also an example of israel's good works in action.

That's nice of you....

wow, i have you in the same category with famous oppressors like hitler, mussolini and milosevic. you should be so proud.

You catagorization of anyone is as valid as your Jewish Rabbi who wants to kill all Muslims. Your opinioins are just like pure human waste. Worthless....

ajwps said:
So the moral Christians in America are the same as the KKK in America? Any site giving real history is BS to you...

That's nice of you....

You catagorization of anyone is as valid as your Jewish Rabbi who wants to kill all Muslims. Your opinioins are just like pure human waste. Worthless....
good to hear from ya AJ--thought you might be in Gaza !

ajwps said:

that's one small site for one christian group, should we talk about the many other christian groups who don't support the israeli gov't?

ajwps said:

(a) i don't speak yiddish or hebrew, i don't have access to the kind of sites that openly and happily showcase jew hatred of arabs. i can only give you names of infamous anti-arab leaders who have said such things in the past, and you know who they are, you just try to deny them.

ajwps said:
That's nice of you....

your welcome, i don't hate israel, just despise a good amount of its policies

ajwps said:

that jewish rabbi does want to kill all muslims, especially the ones in the occupied territories in israel. him and his settler ilk are monsters, just as the terrorists are.
and you're so full of shit i have to spray my room with lysol after reading your post. you're a propoganda piece for the extreme right wing of the israelis that cost them peace and security. go thank yourself and jump off a cliff.

NATO AIR said:
that's one small site for one christian group, should we talk about the many other christian groups who don't support the israeli gov't?

I am only familiar with the Presbyterian church that wants to embargo Israeli products. The reality of Israel's and the Arab's history is well documented but the truth is that Israel's policies are their own as is any democracy. Pre-emptive actions against those avowed to kill all of your people has no meaning in what you or I think. Israel's government will do what it has to and the US government will do what they have to in order to protect their respective populations.

(a) i don't speak yiddish or hebrew, i don't have access to the kind of sites that openly and happily showcase jew hatred of arabs. i can only give you names of infamous anti-arab leaders who have said such things in the past, and you know who they are, you just try to deny them.

Well I do speak and read Hebrew. There are no such sites as they would be reported on the news just like the Arab diatribe is reported freely to the world. David Duke and the Klu Klux Klan does not speak for the American government nor does John Kerry. But our elected representatives and president do speak for our policies just as those in Israel. There are no anti-arab leaders as the only Rabbi who ever wanted to move the Arabs out of Israel to prevent what we are seeing in the news today was murdered by the Arabs in New York over ten years ago.

your welcome, i don't hate israel, just despise a good amount of its policies

What you despise about a democratic country's policies has nothing to do with the cost of green cheese. You seem to hate a people's policies to prevent themselves from being put into ovens and gas chambers. You will be held responsible in a court for your hatred.

that jewish rabbi does want to kill all muslims, especially the ones in the occupied territories in israel. him and his settler ilk are monsters, just as the terrorists are. and you're so full of shit i have to spray my room with lysol after reading your post. you're a propoganda piece for the extreme right wing of the israelis that cost them peace and security. go thank yourself and jump off a cliff.

Interesting that you have to resort to using filthy words much like own hatreds. You submit no proof of a Rabbi spewing murder and hate other than your word and that amounts to zero.

To murder others for anything more than to protect your own life or that of your family is strictly forbidden by Jewish law. So you are simply fabricating a lie to back up your perverted despising of yourself.

I guess I would say that yes the Arabs and Muslims show us their backwards ugly face, why can't they show us their nice clean face like the Jews do. Maybe its because they don't have one. If you want to play politics in this country you have to be media savvy. The Jews are, the Arabs are not. They show us ugly brutal beheadings in a cheaply made video. They make these to appeal to the Arab world, not to whom they are directed at, the western cultures. I laugh when I see one of these videos. A bunch of skinny shabby dressed guys standing behind a man. They look so undisciplined and un-professional. They do a sloppy job of taking off a head. lol
Our image of the Middle East is an unruly mob running around in pajamas burning flags or putting their feet on something. This does not come across to us as very civilized. We protest in an organized orderly fashion.
When we see images of dirty looking mobs of people hitting burnt torsos and putting their feet on body parts, yes we think they are backwards and very primitive animals. This is not the conduct of the civilized society. Can someone name one Western city where the people behave this badly? When some one is dead why would you continue to beat on the corpse, and to do this in front of children? These images were aired only for a very short time here in the U.S. because we have respect for the dead.
Some of worst murderous criminals don’t treat people the way your freedom fighters do.
So, honestly are these backwards behaviors.
Your freedom fighters are the only ones I know that have gone so low as to put someone’s murder on the Internet for all the worlds’ children to see.
The News reports said the majority of perpetuators behind the killing of children in Beslan, Russia, were Arabs.
The ones doing the most horrible acts in Iraq are said to be Arabs.
I have given this some long thought prior to this, and it seems like the Arab culture has been behind allot of treacherous deeds. They were the hard-core element in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Somalia.
I believe our CIA has classified Arabs as a militant culture that respects the use of force. Even your moniker “The Sword of Allah” implies a militant war like mentality.
When our trade towers were attacked, we saw images of cheering Palestinians. Americans would not run to the streets and cheer a treacherous act that fell upon our worst enemies. When Russia was our enemy during the cold war and as Korea is our cold adversary today, we continue to extend our hand to help them when a disaster would fall upon them.
Arabian I can find wisdom in some of your words, you are on a righteous path, keep up the good work and search for truth.

Forum List

Back