I challenge YOU!

aronloyd

Rookie
May 18, 2012
What is it you care about. Politics, environment, overpopulation, immigration, finance, bullies, abortion, etc. etc. etc? Just imagine a dog chasing its tail or a drag race on a frozen lake. Unless you get to the bottom of things, you aren't going to get anywhere. I have the answers. I am ready to put my mind up against any status quo idiot and their (as Frank Zappa put it) Bo Peep diplomas. I have written a free e-book called XXXXXXXXXX Just enter the title into your web browser. I dare you to see if you can pit your mind against mine. As for the average person who may want to enlighten themselves, I'm sure you will find this book quite interesting. Please check it out. For the sake of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to out yourself as a fucking douchebag right off the bat.

What is it you care about. Politics, environment, overpopulation, immigration, finance, bullies, abortion, etc. etc. etc? Just imagine a dog chasing its tail or a drag race on a frozen lake. Unless you get to the bottom of things, you aren't going to get anywhere. I have the answers. I am ready to put my mind up against any status quo idiot and their (as Frank Zappa put it) Bo Peep diplomas. I have written a free e-book called, XXXXXXXX Just enter the title into your web browser. I dare you to see if you can pit your mind against mine. As for the average person who may want to enlighten themselves, I'm sure you will find this book quite interesting. Please check it out. For the sake of the world.

I don't give a diddly damn about anything.

I just like to poke idiots on here with a stick.

What is it you care about. Politics, environment, overpopulation, immigration, finance, bullies, abortion, etc. etc. etc? Just imagine a dog chasing its tail or a drag race on a frozen lake. Unless you get to the bottom of things, you aren't going to get anywhere. I have the answers. I am ready to put my mind up against any status quo idiot and their (as Frank Zappa put it) Bo Peep diplomas. I have written a free e-book called XXXXXXXXXX Just enter the title into your web browser. I dare you to see if you can pit your mind against mine. As for the average person who may want to enlighten themselves, I'm sure you will find this book quite interesting. Please check it out. For the sake of the world.

So you have all the answers, if we are but willing to listen?

lol

Forum List

Back