I challenge Conservative to a game of chess

I beat a chess master at the mall once when I was in high school. Not that I was particularly stoked about it considering he was playing about 20 people at once, moving from one table to the next repeatedly around the circle. But I do remember him being a little annoyed. :lol:

I beat a chess master at the mall once when I was in high school. Not that I was particularly stoked about it considering he was playing about 20 people at once, moving from one table to the next repeatedly around the circle. But I do remember him being a little annoyed. :lol:

I have a similar story. But I felt pretty good about earning a "draw."

Well, not "earning," really. I think he just took pity on me for not realizing how pitiable I was.

I am only a so-so chess player. I was once ranked but I don't remember how high the number was. Nothing special, sadly.

The experts like to call me "wood pusher." Elitist bastards. Probably libs.

:D

I have a similar story. But I felt pretty good about earning a "draw."

Well, not "earning," really. I think he just took pity on me for not realizing how pitiable I was.

I am only a so-so chess player. I was once ranked but I don't remember how high the number was. Nothing special, sadly.

The experts like to call me "wood pusher." Elitist bastards. Probably libs.

:D

The ignorant bastards. :lol:

Forum List

Back