I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare

Not whining at all. Just demonstrating what a petty little simpleminded skank you are.

you're whining all right.. you can't hide it coward.

So you're too fucking ignorant to answer the question. The issue is what was the number when Bush finished his term, not what Clinton's number was when he finished his. Are you really this stupid?

I'm smart enough to know you're the dumbest mofo on da board..

you're whining all right.. you can't hide it coward.

So you're too fucking ignorant to answer the question. The issue is what was the number when Bush finished his term, not what Clinton's number was when he finished his. Are you really this stupid?

So you're too fucking stupid to know what the number at the end of Bush's term was, which might support your argument. Since you're clearly too lame to do so, show's that you really are quite a mental midget. You're argument is dumber than shit. What the hell does it mean to compare the 2000 numbers to the 2010 numbers? You make no sense.

So you're too fucking stupid to know what the number at the end of Bush's term was, which might support your argument. Since you're clearly too lame to do so, show's that you really are quite a mental midget. You're argument is dumber than shit. What the hell does it mean to compare the 2000 numbers to the 2010 numbers? You make no sense.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

why is it a left tactic to insult first than try and find facts?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is this an admission that you're too fucking dumb to support your own premise?

Why don't you help out the skank. Her premise is a joke.

Why don't you help out the skank. Her premise is a joke.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why should anyone want to improve themselves when they get a $50 a month cell phone?

The problem with this country is the poor people don't suffer enough

Why do they need a 50 Dollar a year Cell Phone? My disabled Mother In law gets a Phone from ATT for 5 Bucks a month. A cell phone is a luxury, Not a necessity.

Why should anyone want to improve themselves when they get a $50 a month cell phone?

The problem with this country is the poor people don't suffer enough

Why do they need a 50 Dollar a year Cell Phone? My disabled Mother In law gets a Phone from ATT for 5 Bucks a month. A cell phone is a luxury, Not a necessity.

It's too hard to deal dope from a land line.

People who own cell phones pay for this program. The numbers went up due to cell phone lobbyist. And it's not like they are getting smart phones. They get a basic phone, When they use more than the minutes they are given they have to pay for more minutes.
Being a single mother I get a letter asking me to apply every few months. I never apply because I don't need it, plus I don't get any government services anymore doubt I would qualify anyways.

Forum List

Back