I caught Iran sending hundreds of ‘child soldiers’ into Syria (Soleimani)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
NY Post ^ | February 23 2020 | Fariba Sahraei

I first met Qassem four years ago, at the height of the European refugee crisis. The BBC had sent me to capture the stories of Mideast migrants, thousands of whom would daily wash ashore on the Greek isles. He was around 15, malnourished and clearly traumatized. As we sat together in a cabin at a migrant camp on the island of Lesbos, his hunched body rocked backward and forward.

His marginal life amounted to a speck of dust amid the geopolitical earthquakes that were remaking the region at the time. Yet the story he told opened a window onto the activities of the Iranian regime and one military commander whose first name the boy shared — the late Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

I soon realized I was gathering the first evidence that Iran was sending thousands of Afghans, many of them children, to fight in the Syrian Civil War.

------------

“The left’s hero...”

Of course he is, as he is working to bring down Western Civilization - the goal of all Leftists!
Including the smiling jackass that GAVE Iran $150+ BILLION Dollars in the dead of night without Congressional approval.....talk about an impeachable offense!....But we couldn't do that to the historically first black Muslim president!

Obama-lol.gif

Forum List

Back