I can't wait

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
her "Golden Gun" input will be nothing short of interesting ..

ny-1536620911-uytly5x2ml-snap-image

Had to do a reverse-image search for that one. Her name is Maria Butina.

And that's a black gun.

Still don't get it.

I thought we were in Politics.

the Russian girl who is being held to testify about her dealings with the NRA AND TRUMP during his campaign.

it is politics - 100%
Ahhhh. A link would have helped.

Maria Butina, Accused Of Being Russian Agent, Reaches Plea Deal With Feds

my bad - I figured everyone was up to speed on this one ..

Still don't get it.

the Russian girl who is being held to testify about her dealings with the NRA AND TRUMP during his campaign.

it is politics - 100%
Ahhhh. A link would have helped.

Maria Butina, Accused Of Being Russian Agent, Reaches Plea Deal With Feds

my bad - I figured everyone was up to speed on this one ..
I heard the story on the radio. No photo available. :D

James Bond joke
Still don't get it.

it is politics - 100%
What does she know

she's up to her "magazine" with the NRA backing Trump ..
Who would have thunk it

she might as well go full auto with the feds - going back to Russia right now aint exactly good for her health ..

Still don't get it.

it is politics - 100%

Nope. She's there on a plea deal because she didn't register as an agent of Russia.

Hope you hold your breath for her to restify on her dealings with the NRA and Trump.

really ?

you need to watch more radio --

Butina has inked an agreement with prosecutors and becomes the first Russian since the 2016 election to confess to a crime connected to efforts to influence American politics.

Still don't get it.

it is politics - 100%

Nope. She's there on a plea deal because she didn't register as an agent of Russia.

Hope you hold your breath for her to restify on her dealings with the NRA and Trump.

really ?

Butina has inked an agreement with prosecutors and becomes the first Russian since the 2016 election to confess to a crime connected to efforts to influence American politics.

Nope. From what I've read the only thing she's guilty of is being an unregistered Russian agent.

However you believe as you wish.

Oh and let us know when they finally get him. Kay??

James Bond joke
Still don't get it.

it is politics - 100%

really ?

Nope. From what I've read the only thing she's guilty of is being an unregistered Russian agent.

A.k.a., a spy.

Forum List

Back