I Can't Wait to Vote this Lunchbox Out of Office

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
The tax hike would be levied instead of $7 tunnel tolls and other Pike hikes to pay off Big Dig and MBTA debt. Tolls would be removed west of Route 128 by the end of next year.

The state would work to implement a pay-per-mile system by 2014 to eliminate tolls inside of Route 128. Officials would track auto use through a chip inside the state’s vehicle inspection sticker. Drivers could get a gas tax refund to avoid double billing.

Gas tax hike fuels business ire - BostonHerald.com

Deval Patrick.

It's bad enough that this jackass is considering leapfrogging New York for the nations highest gasoline tax by bestowing MA residents with a 27 cent per gallon tax increase NOW they are talking about putting chips in our inspection stickers to track mileage driven so they can tax THAT too?!

This guy is gone in 2010.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The tax hike would be levied instead of $7 tunnel tolls and other Pike hikes to pay off Big Dig and MBTA debt. Tolls would be removed west of Route 128 by the end of next year.

The state would work to implement a pay-per-mile system by 2014 to eliminate tolls inside of Route 128. Officials would track auto use through a chip inside the state’s vehicle inspection sticker. Drivers could get a gas tax refund to avoid double billing.

Deval Patrick.

It's bad enough that this jackass is considering leapfrogging New York for the nations highest gasoline tax by bestowing MA residents with a 27 cent per gallon tax increase NOW they are talking about putting chips in our inspection stickers to track mileage driven so they can tax THAT too?!

he's been a fucking disaster from jump street. the good news is he's so ineffe ctive that he's not done much if anything except change the drapes in the governor's office. i didn't think anybody could make kerry healy look good, but deval has proved otherwise.

Deval Patrick.

he's been a fucking disaster from jump street. the good news is he's so ineffe ctive that he's not done much if anything except change the drapes in the governor's office. i didn't think anybody could make kerry healy look good, but deval has proved otherwise.

I didn't live in the state during the Romney Administration and I moved back after Patrick got elected.

Bring back Bill Weld :)

Deval Patrick.

Shit, before i opened this thread i thought it was about Obama .... :lol:

Deval Patrick.

I didn't live in the state during the Romney Administration and I moved back after Patrick got elected.

Bring back Bill Weld :)

from what i've heard, we'll need to sober him up first, but i thought he did a great job in his first term.

Forum List

Back