I can't wait for the National Anthem to be played at the Democratic Convention in 2020

50 state blowout for Trump!

Actually, that's an interesting point. With so many on the alt-left pandering for votes and attacking Trump, there will be people who will demand the Democrats take a kneel. Let's see how committed they are to the anti-American "cause".

I can't lie, I would hope they don't take a kneel. America is still stronger when they have a Democratic party that isn't so far left, so I hope they return back to center.

America doesn't need the democrats. I hope they do take the knee and destroy themselves once and for all.

Last edited:
White people need to take initiative and start breeding otherwise the democrats will bounce back from all of this.

Actually, that's an interesting point. With so many on the alt-left pandering for votes and attacking Trump, there will be people who will demand the Democrats take a kneel. Let's see how committed they are to the anti-American "cause".

I can't lie, I would hope they don't take a kneel. America is still stronger when they have a Democratic party that isn't so far left, so I hope they return back to center.

America doesn't need the democrats. I hope they do take the knee and destroy themselves once and for all.
Once they get humiliated in 2018, the party will be destroyed and never recover.

I've got to admit, I really do not like trump.

But the brainless BLM imbeciles, their riots and obnoxious behavior, the looting, the fact that they act like brainless thugs — and now the stupidity of the kneeling NFL dumbasses, have combined to help change my mind.

There are a couple of positions on which I do support trump:

1) Immigration: Strongly enforcing our immigration laws. Stopping illegal immigration, and cutting the number of legal immigrants as much as possible.

2) His strong support of our police. I want the police to clamp down hard on BLM riots. Use as much force as necessary, but stop the brainless rioting, looting, attacks on innocent people, burning cars, destroying businesses, etc.

Protect PEACEFUL assembly, but NOT riots.

Their seditious attendees will boo and Trump will win in a land side.

Forum List

Back