I Can't Imagine a God...

i concur. those that think they can capture God and his final word on things we've yet to ask are misguided. But, the core values of God do answer questions we've yet to ask

:eusa_eh: The core values of God?

What would those be?

Are you talking God as in the generic, undefined and unspecified 'God' most of us can agree on, or a specific God, such as The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an?

If you're talking about The God of Abraham, EVERYTHING - the good, the bad and the genocidal ugly - that's in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an is the core values of that God. That's kind of the point.

i concur. those that think they can capture God and his final word on things we've yet to ask are misguided. But, the core values of God do answer questions we've yet to ask

:eusa_eh: The core values of God?

What would those be?

Are you talking God as in the generic, undefined and unspecified 'God' most of us can agree on, or a specific God, such as The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an?

If you're talking about The God of Abraham, EVERYTHING - the good, the bad and the genocidal ugly - that's in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an is the core values of that God. That's kind of the point.
I do claim to know something about God that's why you know I don't. Actually i don't claim to... or do I know what my God believes for myself? For your thoughts are not my thoughts. your ways are not mine. or something like that.

Forum List

Back