I can't help but notice there may be a couple of racists posting here.

There are more than a couple of them here. We generally ignore them or neg them into the red star zone.

One thing about the racists is that they make it obvious they are racists. Those red hexagon things stand out like dogs balls.:clap2:

It depends on what caused the OP to conclude there were racists. If someone is against obama is it because they are racist, or because they correctly conclude he is an anti American communist?

What is the evidence of racisim? If Mitt Romney refused to speak before the NAACP it could be said that he was racist who didn't find the votes of black people worth his time. When obama refuses to speak before the NAACP he's not racist, he's just taking their own racist votes for granted as fellow racists.

What in the world does any of that have to do with racists posting on USMB? are you seriously trying to tell me jerk offs like Ariux and 52ndStreet are not racist because they openly admit it.

frankly, I would rather have someone be honest about not liiking all members of a race than those that self-righteously point the finger at others early and often.

First you should actually establish what Racism, Prejudice and hate actually mean.

Racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Prejudice

: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially: detriment to one's legal rights or claims

a (1): preconceived judgment or opinion (2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge

Prejudice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary[1]

Hate

a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b: extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing

Hate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

We are not supposed to accuse people of being pedophiles on this board, THAT can get ya banned. But, We can allege allsorts of slanders and innuendoes and that's just freedom of speech. You can call anyone here any other pejorative adjective like...Racist, Arsonist, tax cheat, wife beater....yadda yadda. All I am saying is some people use the word "racism" the same way people 50+ years ago overused the word "communist" to the point of absurdity. Prove it, is all I can say. Because it's blatant tactic to control debates on touchy issues on race in which you may disagree with the opinion(s) of other persons. What is a racist, anyway? I think this is about gullibility and personal failure to deal with unpleasant realities. What else can I say? I would like to see the OVER USE of the word "RACISM" get you a quick trip to being banned. You whinny little twits need to prove it or shove it.

Last edited:
We are not supposed to accuse people of being pedophiles on this board, THAT can get ya banned. But, We can allege allsorts of slanders and innuendoes and that's just freedom of speech. You can call anyone here any other pejorative adjective like...Racist, Arsonist, tax cheat, wife beater....yadda yadda. All I am saying is some people use the word "racism" the same way people 50+ years ago overused the word "communist" to the point of absurdity. Prove it, is all I can say. Because it's blatant tactic to control debates on touchy issues on race in which you may disagree with the opinion(s) of other persons. What is a racist, anyway? I think this is about gullibility and personal failure to deal with unpleasant realities. What else can I say? I would like to see the OVER USE of the word "RACISM" can get you a quick trip to being banned. You whinny little twits need to prove it or shove it.

On the other hand, it's perfectly plausible that one could have negative feelings toward a particular racial group. That's... plausibly... racist.

On the other OTHER hand, such feelings may be

1. Natural
2. Justified
3. Based on Multiple Past Experiences and Thus Rational
4. Rooted in Evolution
5. Deep in the Brain
6. As useful as revulsion from feces and dead animals
7. Protective of the racial organism

While simultaneously being

8. Too General
9. Hurtful to Innocent Members of the Disliked Race
10. Unjust